View Poll Results: Do You Believe The War On Drugs Was Part of Racism?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    8 30.77%
  • No

    17 65.38%
  • Other

    1 3.85%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

  1. #31
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Yes I am.....Your are claiming an opinion is a fact....It isn't...no matter how many may share that opinion.(years ago the popular opinion was that the world was flat)
    No. I am claiming my opinion is backed up by fact. Yours is not. You made a sweeping generalization that is not true in all cases. The evidence presented by ALL SIDES thus far say you are mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    What motivated the legislators to write anti-drug laws is a complex socio-economic-religious mix that you can deny exists...but that doesn't make your opinion fact.
    Then posts some evidence to back up your opinion. Mine is supported by the evidence in this thread you are choosing to ignore.

    So far no debate exists because you are trying to say since it is opinion it cannot be wrong or right. This is absolutely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Then posts some evidence to back up your opinion. Mine is supported by the evidence in this thread you are choosing to ignore.

    So far no debate exists because you are trying to say since it is opinion it cannot be wrong or right. This is absolutely wrong.
    My "Evidence" is simple common sense. If your position is that legislators are not humans....& do not write & pass legislation based on their entire life experience (Including religion)...then you are entitled to that opinion.
    I say legislators ARE human & motivated by a complex mix of (often competing) experiences, biases & prejudice.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    If you don't like the thread then don't post on it.
    If you don't like slavery don't own one.

  4. #34
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    My "Evidence" is simple common sense. If your position is that legislators are not humans....& do not write & pass legislation based on their entire life experience (Including religion)...then you are entitled to that opinion.
    I say legislators ARE human & motivated by a complex mix of (often competing) experiences, biases & prejudice.
    So again you have no evidence.

    Thats all you really had to say.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    So again you have no evidence.

    Thats all you really had to say.

    Thanks
    No evidence needed when common sense covers it.

    Let's not

    We've both made our points...Time to move on.
    Last edited by Devil505; 10-21-09 at 12:44 PM.

  6. #36
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    No evidence needed when common sense covers it.

    Let's not

    We've both made our points...Time to move on.
    Then admit you can't prove your point and move on. Common sense covers some things but not blanket statements that are more bigotry than fact.

    Then again I am asking you for evidence, why even bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Then admit you can't prove your point and move on. Common sense covers some things but not blanket statements that are more bigotry than fact.

    Then again I am asking you for evidence, why even bother.
    Here's the topic again:

    KKK Started The War On Drugs

    I'm going back to it .....Scoring debate points is a topic down the hall. (3rd door on your left)

  8. #38
    Student jr602az's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix,Az USA
    Last Seen
    12-29-10 @ 01:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    162

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    If you don't like slavery don't own one.
    It looks like you think slavery okay and are you racist.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    It looks like you think slavery okay and are you racist.
    If that's accurate, then...

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    If you don't like the thread then don't post on it.
    ....it looks like you think censorship is ok and you're a fascist.
    Last edited by Jerry; 10-22-09 at 02:20 AM.

  10. #40
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: KKK Started The War On Drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Wake up man, you really need to see the truth.
    You can't be a libertarian.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •