View Poll Results: Which is telling the truth best?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • The politicians

    2 11.76%
  • The western mainstream media

    4 23.53%
  • That excellent video which is linked in this thread, that I just saw

    2 11.76%
  • I didnt see the video

    1 5.88%
  • Every other media than western media

    1 5.88%
  • other(explain)

    7 41.18%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: The truth

  1. #41
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    The Russian government kills, threatens, attacks and arrests journalists who criticize them, Putin is a dictator, a war criminal, and Russia is a fascist state.
    Putin is not in power. Medvedev is..

    I could also say that the banks in the US is dictating government, but I just wouldnt be able to prove that.

    Why is Putin a war criminal? Because Russia attacked Georgia and US anti-Russian media claims that was Russian aggression? Is Putin a war criminal because you only had a one sided perspective?

    Wow.. Thats deep..
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #42
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    Hey...chicken little....


    History is full of intellectual ideologists who believe they can manage people and organize them. The intellectual response, whether Marxist or Nationalist (and Islamic now), is to kill and torment men and women until they behave simply. The industrial age convinced intellectuals that humanity could be reduced to an assembly line. In the twentieth century, the cost of Nazi and Communist failure was hundreds of millions of corpses from Germany to Cambodia. Therefore, they did not kill less people than the west, unless you need Germany to represent the entire West. I'm sure the French or the Poles or the Belgians might have a problem with sharing the bad mark.

    And the theft of wealth and money? Communism and Socialism ensures that no one can rise above the other. While the Kremlin and other capitals became fat and wealthy combatting capitalism and free enterprise, the masses were poor and in lines for bread. Tens of millions of people were oppressed and denied religious expression in the Russian Caucusus. You think this all went away because they turned a new leaf? Or is it because they lost?

    Your quest to self flagilate yourself into a coma, while presenting the very dark side of humanity orchestrated by our enemies as "less criminal" is less than pathetic. Corruption exists in every government, but only in the west will you find it unacceptable and answerable to the people. Between our rival politicians and our medias, petty sins can't even catch a break. Our politicians never escape a scandal made public, always stepping down, impeached, or forced to explain. How often do rival politicians get arrested in Russia?

    Notice how the freer a society is the more conspiracy theories there are? It's not because there are conspiracies run amuck. It's because people are more freer to be fools and out media is free to celebrate these fools as long as it fetches a dime for their troubles. In Russia, no scandal becomes global knowledge and no conspioracy dreamer is free to be exploited. Russia cracks down on its media. It's not the government that is answerable to the people. It is the people who answer to the government. Perhaps the greatest dissapointing population on earth is Russia because they slowly gave away their freedoms in exchange for security throughout the 90s until once again they threaten to pretend back to power. You really think they are any different without power?

    Russia not as criminal? Kill less people and steal less money? You must really despise yourself that you would be easily convinced that the west is anything close to what the other side has produced.

    Do you even know what actual communism is? And no.. I am not talking about the anti-soviet version communism that you learned as a little boy in the US:: I am talking about the reality, not the propaganda..


    Do you have any idea how well a semi-communist semi-capitalist society could potentially work together, as oppose to any single version of it?

    Do you ever just want a government without some single retard claiming power? Want a government without an elected dictator?

    Do you ever think of such things?

    Do you want your neighbour to live in missery because you want to park an extra car in your garage? Do you want your equivilant human on the other side of the world to starve to death because you are just to dumb to not throw away half a ton of food every year?


    Do you even want justice? Or do you want addiction? More more mroe, me me me? thats all thats important, huh? And you know what, even with that attitude, the chance, that you will not live all your life slaving for some rich guy in a glass tower building, is close to nothing.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #43
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Do you even know what actual communism is? And no.. I am not talking about the anti-soviet version communism that you learned as a little boy in the US:: I am talking about the reality, not the propaganda..


    Do you have any idea how well a semi-communist semi-capitalist society could potentially work together, as oppose to any single version of it?

    Do you ever just want a government without some single retard claiming power? Want a government without an elected dictator?

    Do you ever think of such things?

    Do you want your neighbour to live in missery because you want to park an extra car in your garage? Do you want your equivilant human on the other side of the world to starve to death because you are just to dumb to not throw away half a ton of food every year?


    Do you even want justice? Or do you want addiction? More more mroe, me me me? thats all thats important, huh? And you know what, even with that attitude, the chance, that you will not live all your life slaving for some rich guy in a glass tower building, is close to nothing.
    Absolutely nothing to do with nothing. You declared that Russia kills less and steals less than the west. I defend by showing exactly how Russia has killed far, far, far more and stolen far, far, far more than the west. You reply with........this? Your posts suggest that you have come with an even bigger axe to grind.
    Last edited by MSgt; 10-28-09 at 01:28 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  4. #44
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    Absolutely nothing to do with nothing. You declared that Russia kills less and steals less than the west. I defend by showing exactly how Russia has killed far, far, far more and stolen far, far, far more than the west. You reply with........this? Your posts suggest that you have come with an even bigger axe to grind.
    What the heck is wrong with you? I never said that..

    A debate is not a place to claim something that other people say, and debate what you claimed they said.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #45
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: The truth

    So that I can get a feel for where you are coming from, is your belief system that of evolution, natural law, athiesm, one of the major religions, agnosticism, or a combination of the above/ other?

    [quote=Maximus Zeebra;1058330236]Do you even know what actual communism is? And no.. I am not talking about the anti-soviet version communism that you learned as a little boy in the US:: I am talking about the reality, not the propaganda..


    To make things easy for me, I'll use the Wiki definition:
    "Pure communism" in the Marxian sense refers to a classless, stateless and oppression-free society where decisions on what to produce and what policies to pursue are made democratically, allowing every member of society to participate in the decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life.
    That definition pretty much goes against the grain of human psychology and development if you are an adherent to evolution or natural law. It does tie in with many of the philosophies of organized religion. I don't personally think that this is possible in reality because people, no matter what they say and no matter what they want, believe that we are all individuals with inherent strengths and flaws. We may have all come from the same "place", but we are all different. In theory, the idea is nice, but in reality, it doesn't work.

    Do you have any idea how well a semi-communist semi-capitalist society could potentially work together, as oppose to any single version of it?
    How would it work?

    Do you ever just want a government without some single retard claiming power? Want a government without an elected dictator?
    Imo, due to the human propensity for belief in some type of religious ideology, the desire for a power figure is quite common, whether it be God, Nature, or Politicians.

    Do you want your neighbour to live in missery because you want to park an extra car in your garage? Do you want your equivilant human on the other side of the world to starve to death because you are just to dumb to not throw away half a ton of food every year?
    My neighbor is responsible for his own happiness as I am for mine. My two cars have nothing to do with his misery, unless he feels like he has been cheated. Is the human on the other side of the world incapable of learning how to obtain his own food? Imo, the vast majority of humans are capable. How did all these humans survive before other humans thought that they needed to provide for them?

    And you know what, even with that attitude, the chance, that you will not live all your life slaving for some rich guy in a glass tower building, is close to nothing.
    I work to pay my own way. The guy I work for- the one in the glass tower building, has worked all his life as well. He had the innovation or luck, depending on your point of view, to make it to the glass tower. Is he any happier than me? I doubt it. Imo, working an honest job is not slavery, and I don't resent the guy in the tower. He's human just as I am, and he has his own problems to deal with that money can't fix.
    Last edited by lizzie; 10-28-09 at 01:31 PM.

  6. #46
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    So that I can get a feel for where you are coming from, is your belief system that of evolution, natural law, athiesm, one of the major religions, agnosticism, or a combination of the above/ other?
    That question is just to complicated to answer in a post.. I can tell you however its a quite unusual combination of many of the aboves and others.



    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    To make things easy for me, I'll use the Wiki definition:


    That definition pretty much goes against the grain of human psychology and development if you are an adherent to evolution or natural law. It does tie in with many of the philosophies of organized religion. I don't personally think that this is possible in reality because people, no matter what they say and no matter what they want, believe that we are all individuals with inherent strengths and flaws. We may have all come from the same "place", but we are all different. In theory, the idea is nice, but in reality, it doesn't work.
    The problem is, we must make it work, we must change human psychology. We can do that, we have done it before.. Human nature is savage, yet, our society is not that savage as it would be if we followed nature. And the combination of different models is the way it can work. Everyone wants happiness, freedom.. Everybody needs food and a place to live. Collectively we can take care of those to accomplish communism, and let a free but law regulated fair free market take care of the rest. That market, as oppose to how it works now need huge reforms to make it fair.

    Politics is in dier need of reform. We must go against "human nature" on this and collectively take on responsibility for our all common good. We must remove all positions of powers, and draft a parliament, force those to be independent, and vote independent on all new laws or actions. Of those we must draft a board of leaders to take the "short term" decisions, in case of crisis or need of rapid actions. Both these parts of governments must be changed frequently, every year or so. People must have much more education in state science, politics and current events for such a draft system to work.
    Those political institutions, must by law guarantee that every vote is independent. Meaning that political life is a lonely life, lived in isolation.

    Over simplification, but you get the idea of how a REAL democracy must eventually become.

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    How would it work?
    It would work great.



    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Imo, due to the human propensity for belief in some type of religious ideology, the desire for a power figure is quite common, whether it be God, Nature, or Politicians.
    By human nature it is natural to kill. Yet we changed our ways, and we certainly can on other issues as well.

    Education must be different post revolution
    People must be made intelligent and aware, people must be made healthy and with skills and abilities. Only from there can we reach towards real freedom, as oppose to what we call freedom today.

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    My neighbor is responsible for his own happiness as I am for mine. My two cars have nothing to do with his misery, unless he feels like he has been cheated. Is the human on the other side of the world incapable of learning how to obtain his own food? Imo, the vast majority of humans are capable. How did all these humans survive before other humans thought that they needed to provide for them?
    He was born into ignorance, he didnt have any right to schooling.. Thats NOT his fault he is starving and can do nothing about it. Everyones happiness is everyones responsibility. We must change our ways. Imagine how much bigger the contribution to our common progress if everyone was educated, as oppose to just a small part of humanity.



    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    I work to pay my own way. The guy I work for- the one in the glass tower building, has worked all his life as well. He had the innovation or luck, depending on your point of view, to make it to the glass tower. Is he any happier than me? I doubt it. Imo, working an honest job is not slavery, and I don't resent the guy in the tower. He's human just as I am, and he has his own problems to deal with that money can't fix.
    By the guy in the glass tower, I was more referring to the banker whos only work is to steal your money, and use that money to steal more money. Why should we work double the hours we need on average to finance a rich mans luxuries?
    Labour is the ultimate value, the weight of it, and the need for it, common responsibility and common prosperity.

    Why should people work to feed a black hole, as oppose to help his African soulmate across on the other side of the globe, to reach his happiness?

    Happiness afterall is to give/help, not to steal, take and feed own addiction. I dont believe that, that the fat man who only eats is happy.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #47
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    The problem is, we must make it work, we must change human psychology. We can do that, we have done it before.. Human nature is savage, yet, our society is not that savage as it would be if we followed nature.
    "We" cannot change human psychology. Human psychology is inherent in us. Human nature is savage and it is creative and loving. Why do you view nature as savage, when you and I are products of nature? You and I are both aware of right and wrong. Without one, the other would not exist. If there were no savage, there would be no savior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post

    Politics is in dier need of reform. We must go against "human nature" on this and collectively take on responsibility for our all common good.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post


    It would work great.

    .
    Perhaps my question was misunderstood. What would be the mechanism by which it would work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post

    By human nature it is natural to kill. Yet we changed our ways, and we certainly can on other issues as well.
    To live is to kill. To live is to die. By the same token, to live is to create and give life. I believe that we should be who we are and let time provide for the evolution of things, human nature included. You can't fool mother nature., and forcing someone to change is not really change- it is control of behaviors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Only from there can we reach towards real freedom, as oppose to what we call freedom today.
    What do you call freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post

    He was born into ignorance, he didnt have any right to schooling.. Thats NOT his fault he is starving and can do nothing about it. Everyones happiness is everyones responsibility. We must change our ways. Imagine how much bigger the contribution to our common progress if everyone was educated, as oppose to just a small part of humanity.
    I will ask again. What were humans on the other side of the world doing to feed themselves before other humans decided it was someone else's responsibility? I propose that he can do something about it. I also propose that as a human, he is equipped with basic instincts for survival.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Why should people work to feed a black hole, as oppose to help his African soulmate across on the other side of the globe, to reach his happiness?

    Happiness afterall is to give/help, not to steal, take and feed own addiction. I dont believe that, that the fat man who only eats is happy.
    Happiness does not equate to eating or to consuming any other thing on the planet. In fact, one of the problems with many fat people is that they are generally very unhappy, and they try to fill that void with food. What needs to be fed is the human spirit, and no amount of food or money can do that. The human condition is complex. Western societies like to think that as long as people have enough money and enough things that people will be happy. This is not the case. Happiness is found within, and is very likely the last place you expect it to be.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Putin is not in power. Medvedev is..
    You sir are uninformed and uneducated, Putin is the Prime Minister and through his manipulation and consolidation of power has maintained control of the government, he is a dictator.


    I could also say that the banks in the US is dictating government, but I just wouldnt be able to prove that.
    Because it's simply bull****, if anything it is the government running the banks.

    Why is Putin a war criminal? Because Russia attacked Georgia
    You got it sport.

    and US anti-Russian media claims that was Russian aggression?
    It was Russian aggression.

  9. #49
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    You sir are uninformed and uneducated, Putin is the Prime Minister and through his manipulation and consolidation of power has maintained control of the government, he is a dictator.




    Because it's simply bull****, if anything it is the government running the banks.



    You got it sport.



    It was Russian aggression.

    In your own words. You are simply uninformed about the realities.. You live in some US information bubble which claims Putin is the leader in Russia, even through he is not. Its Medvedev. You have no proof otherwise..

    The Georgian war wasnt aggression it was "liberation".. An it was liberation in reality, not just in claim and propaganda like US "liberation" of Iraq.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: The truth

    Why is the poo of cocks back?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •