View Poll Results: Who is the bigger Racist?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    8 11.94%
  • Sharpton

    39 58.21%
  • Jackson

    22 32.84%
  • Limbaugh

    26 38.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Who is the bigger Racist?

  1. #71
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    To funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #72
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You know, you are the 1st person who has ever articulated an intelligent rebuttle to my claim and I have been asking liberals for ever to explain the context.


    I disagree though. I don't think its accurate.


    If it was, he would never had said "typical of white people". that there to me made it a racial statement
    It was definitely a racial statement, since the context was about racial relationships and specifically how people often have preconceptions of strangers that are outside of their own race. I believe that to be true. Most people do have some degree of preconceptions about people who are of a different race.

    I don't think it was racist, though. He wasn't saying anything bad about white people, nor was he placing blacks at a higher level than whites.

    All Obama was guilty of there was being racially insensitive. And, to be honest, that's pretty much all Rush is guilty of with his comments as well.

    I could drone on and on about how I believe looking at these racially insensitive comments in a non-judgmental way would be a boon to actually gaining full understanding of the various racial perspectives and how we can relieve a good deal of the racial tensions that still exist today by analyzing them objectively and addressing the ways that they are perceived by various people, but that would be a lot more work than I want to do right now.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Rush isn't a racist. He's partisan.

    Sharpton and Jackson don't care about your politics. they care about your race or that you must specifically belief their race is undermined and is entitled to perks above and beyond any other specific race. They are the epitome of racism and are, along with the NAACP, one of the driving factors racism is not allowed to be a thing of the past. Is racism didn't exist they would lose their income.
    Last edited by Gibberish; 10-15-09 at 02:49 PM.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  4. #74
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,039

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    ...Why can we pick all 4 if the poll is asking for who the biggest racist is?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #75
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ...Why can we pick all 4 if the poll is asking for who the biggest racist is?



    I am trusting you, the posters at DP, to be smart and honest about it...


    Pick up to 3.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #76
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ...Why can we pick all 4 if the poll is asking for who the biggest racist is?
    Because it's subconsciously a competition between two groups, Obama/Jackson/Sharpton and Rush, for the title of most racist.
    Last edited by Gibberish; 10-15-09 at 05:41 PM.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  7. #77
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,634

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    I thought he got rich off catering to racism, fear, and misogyny
    The word thought is being misused because thinking would not have caused you to arrive at such a conclusion. You might feel that way but the facts won't support emotobabble



  8. #78
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The word thought is being misused because thinking would not have caused you to arrive at such a conclusion. You might feel that way but the facts won't support emotobabble

    ...........................

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Lamebaugh has white skin. Here is a link, Rev.



    As you can see, Rush does have white skin. Therefore he is in the majority. His ancestors were not brought to American as slaves.

    Put any statement by the other three in that context and there you have it...
    What a ****ing joke. Sharpton and Jackson are black Nazi's but Nazi's none the less. And you yourself have just proven that you are a bigot as well.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfish420 View Post
    i cant believe anyone voted for anyone but Limbaugh as the biggest racist. Jackson, Sharpton, and least of all Obama are not racists in any way. Ya Jackson and Sharpton can be dickish but there not racist. Infact this "reverse racism" bull**** is really unbelievable.
    Sharpton and Jackson are the two biggest ****ing bigots on the list. Don't you remember what they tried to due to the white lacross players who were falsely accused?

    Not to mentions Jacksons Hymie town remark and Shaprtons diamond merchant comments and his instigation of a riot against Jewish shop keepers. They are black ****ing Nazi's. And then of course there's the neo-Fascist Obama:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLX3aRNaNk"]YouTube - White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need[/ame]

    "White Man's greed runs a world in need"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •