View Poll Results: Who is the bigger Racist?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    8 11.94%
  • Sharpton

    39 58.21%
  • Jackson

    22 32.84%
  • Limbaugh

    26 38.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Who is the bigger Racist?

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Could you post a racist comment by Rush in context? I agree in that I have yet to see one person calling him "racist" post anything at all.

    So you are saying Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are racist as well? I mean they are 2 of the biggest race baiter's around, wouldn't you say? I mean Al Sharpton calls the white man our "mortal enemy" based purely on race. I have not seen anything from Rush like that.

    The saddest part of this whole thing is most of you calling Rush a racist are doing it on hearsay, or just plain partisan bull****. Really sad people.
    I voted for Sharpton and Rush, so I definitely think he is a racist. Jackson I am less sure of, though I could certainly see the argument for it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  2. #42
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    35,404

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Jesse referred to Jews as, "hymies", in a 1984 interview and Al referred to Jews as, "diamond merchants", which resulted in a riot and the stabbing death of a young Jewish man. Make no mistake, they're big time racists.
    Jessie Jackson is not a racist. His comment was flippant and stupid, but he really does not care about any color but green. It has little to do with actual race outside of exploiting it for money.



    I said nothing about Al Sharpton in that comment.

    You need to slow down a little and read what I said. At least read my post just before it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #43
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    35,404

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I voted for Sharpton and Rush, so I definitely think he is a racist. Jackson I am less sure of, though I could certainly see the argument for it.
    You have never really listened to the Rush Limbaugh show have you?

    No insult intended, but he is not a racist, nor does he use race to bait. He will use things to bait that are stupid, don't get me wrong, but race is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #44
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Jessie Jackson is not a racist. His comment was flippant and stupid, but he really does not care about any color but green. It has little to do with actual race outside of exploiting it for money.



    I said nothing about Al Sharpton in that comment.

    You need to slow down a little and read what I said. At least read my post just before it.
    You're going to have to ge up real early to convince me that Jesse isn't a racist. He hates whitey and hymie just like any racist hates a black person.

    I threw Al in there just for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #45
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    35,404

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're going to have to ge up real early to convince me that Jesse isn't a racist. He hates whitey and hymie just like any racist hates a black person.
    OK fair enough. Post some stuff other than 1 Jewish comment that shows he is racist? I mean I cannot for the life of me think of anything. Being I hate the guy and grew up in Chicago you figure I would know something. Not trying to be patronizing, just letting you know why I don't agree. You need to post something to show he is.

    You can think he is all you like, but that means little without something to prove it. Much like the folks disparaging Rush for no good reason other than politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I threw Al in there just for good measure.
    Now you know how I feel about fallacy arguments!
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #46
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    78,704

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    OK fair enough. Post some stuff other than 1 Jewish comment that shows he is racist? I mean I cannot for the life of me think of anything. Being I hate the guy and grew up in Chicago you figure I would know something. Not trying to be patronizing, just letting you know why I don't agree. You need to post something to show he is.

    You can think he is all you like, but that means little without something to prove it. Much like the folks disparaging Rush for no good reason other than politics.



    Now you know how I feel about fallacy arguments!
    He condoned and basically encouraged the LA Riots, saying that we need to understand the rage of the people down there tear the town all to hell. He is a racist son of a bitch.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  7. #47
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    OK fair enough. Post some stuff other than 1 Jewish comment that shows he is racist? I mean I cannot for the life of me think of anything. Being I hate the guy and grew up in Chicago you figure I would know something. Not trying to be patronizing, just letting you know why I don't agree. You need to post something to show he is.

    You can think he is all you like, but that means little without something to prove it. Much like the folks disparaging Rush for no good reason other than politics.
    Well, how 'bout when Jesse admitted spitting in white people's food, then serving it to them when he was a hotel waiter?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #48
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,870

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Jessie Jackson is not a racist. His comment was flippant and stupid, but he really does not care about any color but green. It has little to do with actual race outside of exploiting it for money.



    I said nothing about Al Sharpton in that comment.

    You need to slow down a little and read what I said. At least read my post just before it.
    Jackson is a blatant racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  9. #49
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your poll only allows picking one. I think Sharpton and Limbaugh are about the same, and at the top of the heap.
    As a testament to your learned opinion the poll has those two almost neck in neck in the racist race marothon.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #50
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, how 'bout when Jesse admitted spitting in white people's food, then serving it to them when he was a hotel waiter?
    I remember actually hearing that talking turd say that in an interview. Jackson is an ungood bipedal almaost upright walking mammal.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •