View Poll Results: Who is the bigger Racist?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    8 11.94%
  • Sharpton

    39 58.21%
  • Jackson

    22 32.84%
  • Limbaugh

    26 38.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: Who is the bigger Racist?

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    It was a joke man as in he is fat.
    Oh, damn! I can't believe I missed that. My bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Lamebaugh has white skin. Here is a link, Rev.



    As you can see, Rush does have white skin. Therefore he is in the majority. His ancestors were not brought to American as slaves.

    Put any statement by the other three in that context and there you have it...
    LMAO! If this were true it would be soooooo racist.

    But then again modern liberals seem to actually think this is true.

    I thank God every day my ancestors were brought here as should every black man, woman and child fortunate enough to have been born here. Have you looked at Africa lately?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-14-09 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #23
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, damn! I can't believe I missed that. My bad...
    ahh it's OK. Made it even more funny!

    Think of it as a personal sacrifice in the name of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #24
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Hmmm... tough call, Rush is the biggest in terms of girth, but Jackson's the biggest in terms of height.

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    ahh it's OK. Made it even more funny!

    Think of it as a personal sacrifice in the name of humor.
    It's always worth it, in the name of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Lamebaugh has white skin. Here is a link, Rev.



    As you can see, Rush does have white skin. Therefore he is in the majority. His ancestors were not brought to American as slaves.

    Put any statement by the other three in that context and there you have it...
    You don't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #27
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    LMAO! If this were true it would be soooooo racist.

    But then again modern liberals seem to actually think this is true.

    I thank God every day my ancestors were brought here as should every black man, woman and child fortunate enough to have been born here. Have you looked at Africa lately?
    I'm sure enough glad of it. Only in America would I be able to write, "caucasion", on a job application, just because I can.

    The Congo is beautiful this time of year, as long as you don't run into communist rebels killing people for control of the illegal charcoal trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #28
    Advisor Badfish420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MA, USA
    Last Seen
    07-18-11 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    411

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    i cant believe anyone voted for anyone but Limbaugh as the biggest racist. Jackson, Sharpton, and least of all Obama are not racists in any way. Ya Jackson and Sharpton can be dickish but there not racist. Infact this "reverse racism" bull**** is really unbelievable.

  9. #29
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Lamebaugh has white skin. Here is a link, Rev.

    As you can see, Rush does have white skin. Therefore he is in the majority. His ancestors were not brought to American as slaves.

    Put any statement by the other three in that context and there you have it...
    WTF are you talking about? That is about the most racist ****ing thing I've heard in awhile. The color of one's skin determines how racist they are? Talk about ****ing irony.

  10. #30
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    How does being White make one racist or being Black make someone not racist?
    Consider the source, he doesn't have that name for nothing. The left is good at bridge incredible gaps of illogic.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •