View Poll Results: Who is the bigger Racist?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    8 11.94%
  • Sharpton

    39 58.21%
  • Jackson

    22 32.84%
  • Limbaugh

    26 38.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Who is the bigger Racist?

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I can pick all of em if I want.


    Any links to discuss how you arrived at that conclusion?
    OK, I was stupid, you are right. Sharpton is obvious, Rush a little less so, except he makes so many borderline digs that you eventually figure out that he is baiting people with race. He is like the guy running around using the word "niggardly"...it's not a word in common usage, and is used by people to get a reaction.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    How does being White make one racist or being Black make someone not racist?
    This has a simple explanation actually.
    The gene that makes one white, is also responsible in making one racist.
    So basically, the whiter you are - the more racist you become.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  3. #13
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    This has a simple explanation actually.
    The gene that makes one white, is also responsible in making one racist.
    So basically, the whiter you are - the more racist you become.
    that's true, and it helps if you are man, or michelle bachmann.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #14
    Professor
    other's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    01-22-14 @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,473

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So using your point which basically means; whomever has more white skin is clearly the more racist, I would guess Obama comes in second. Amirite?
    Actually, by H-nut's "logic", obama and rush would be tied, because obama's ancestors didn't come to america as slaves either.

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post

    As you can see, Rush does have white skin. Therefore he is in the majority. His ancestors were not brought to American as slaves.

    Put any statement by the other three in that context and there you have it...
    <bold added>
    Last edited by other; 10-14-09 at 05:57 PM.

  5. #15
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    I voted Al Sharpton. No need to back it up with anything other than "Nation of Islam" which is for all practical purposes a black supremacy group.

    The rest are either not raciest or in the case of J. Jackson, more of a race baiter.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-14-09 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #16
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I voted Al Sharpton. No need to back it up with anything other than "Nation of Islam" which is for all practical purposes a Black supremacy group.

    The rest are either not raciest or in the case of J. Jackson, more of a race baiter.
    i rather enjoyed al sharpton in the dem debates. he's got a great sense of humor.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Well...Rush Limbaugh is clearly the BIGGEST.
    Why? Because he's white?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why? Because he's white?
    he's fat.........

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  9. #19
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why? Because he's white?
    It was a joke man as in he is fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #20
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: Who is the bigger Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i rather enjoyed al sharpton in the dem debates. he's got a great sense of humor.
    I have met the man and personally I like the guy. Unfortunately I think he is a racist.

    Hell I met and Like Obama and Bill Clinton, hate their politics though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •