View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy being fed Bull**** ?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i love it

    12 52.17%
  • no

    11 47.83%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 216

Thread: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    do you enjoy being told things which are obviously bull**** such as:

    1 - we went to iraq for national security
    2 - black people are the same as white except for color
    3 - women are the same as men except for vagina
    4 - that jews are the victims in the palestinian conflict
    5 - that our leaders are guided by religious principles
    6 - that we *had to* bomb all those 50 or something countries that we bombed because each and every one of the tiny ****s where people can't even afford to eat threatened the greatest superpower in history of mankind with our existence
    7 - that global warming is caused by cow farts and not sun activity
    8 - that that the only 3 concrete and steel buildings in history to collapse due to a fire all happened to collapse on the same day ( 9-11 ) by coincidence ( as opposed to from having steel columns cut by thermite ) including the building which was barely touched by fires and had basically zero damage ( WTC 7 )
    9 - that aspartame and gentically modified foods are safe. ( both were developed by Monsanto under Donald Rumsfeld as CEO who also sold Bubonic Plague and Anthrax to Saddam Hussein ). surely the man didn't abuse his position of power to get FDA to approve Aspartame and GMO despite hundreds of studies showing that the stuff is poison.

    and others ...

    do you enjoy being fed bull**** like that ?

    if no then why do you keep taking it ?

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Do you enjoy looking foolish?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Yes, I love it.

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    so **** lovers - do you think everything is always true ?

    that TV is a truth machine ? that god speaks to you directly through your ****ing wretched tube ?

  5. #5
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    No, I think you are wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #6
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    07-19-11 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    205

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    so **** lovers - do you think everything is always true ?

    that TV is a truth machine ? that god speaks to you directly through your ****ing wretched tube ?
    Why are you so angry?

  7. #7
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    For many I think it depends on how it is prepared and served.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganReport View Post
    Why are you so angry?
    He cant afford a Plasma TV?

  9. #9
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganReport View Post
    Why are you so angry?
    Someone smoked the last bowl?
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  10. #10
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zeebub View Post
    He cant afford a Plasma TV?
    Probably for the best. I doubt he could figure out how to use such a complex piece of machinery.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •