View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy being fed Bull**** ?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i love it

    12 52.17%
  • no

    11 47.83%
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 216

Thread: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Sounds like a lot of work. I have a better solution:

    Why dont you just buy a normal aerial?

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    Perhaps the ease in which people were "lied to" speaks more about the typical moron than it does about the White House?

    You seem to wander about clueless of matters. I like to think that twelve years of maintaining the dictator in the desert for the UNs idea of "peace" and "stability," which gave a man like Osama Bin Laden some justification to slaughter 3,000 Americans on our soil, would have been reason enough to rid ourselves of this thorn.
    we maintained this guy alright.

    since you were in the military i won't talk to you as i believe arguing with military and religious people ( the two are basically the same ) is something only the most complete idiot would do.

    your argument about OBL is some of the most incoherent pieces of garbage i have ever seen posted on the internet.

    i can argue against your argument with anybody who can swear they have no family members in the military. that disease of the mind is genetic - even if its only your brother or son who is in the military you are already the victim of the debilitating effects.
    Last edited by NEUROSPORT; 10-02-09 at 02:42 AM.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    There are almost no major genetic differences between races. In fact, the entire concept of "race" is a social construct, not a biological category.
    and how well did you do in your bio class ?

    i was the best student in both schools in which i took bio.

    there is little genetic difference between a human and a potato too you know.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    You obviously still don't. Nobody slaughtered a million civilians. If you are referring the tens of thousands that were slaughtered by other Muslims after the dictator was kicked out of Baghdad then perhaps assigning responsibility to the actual murderers would aid you in your quest to understand things.
    no responsibility is with Cheney as he knew what the outcome would be as early as the original first gulf war.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY"]YouTube - Cheney in 1994 on Iraq[/ame]

  5. #45
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,037

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post

    ...since you were in the military...
    "Are" in the military.

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post

    your argument about OBL is some of the most incoherent pieces of garbage i have ever seen posted on the internet.
    You are welcome to attempt to keep up with me. But considering the caliber of your posts I wouldn't expect you to. Civilians who cheer for the military to do their killing for them and then cry about their own ignorance of matters rarely have a clue.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganReport View Post
    You apparently still do not. No one slaughtered a million civilians.
    ok we didn't slaughter them.

    we set them up to be slaughtered.

  7. #47
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    since you were in the military i won't talk to you as i believe arguing with military and religious people ( the two are basically the same ) is something only the most complete idiot would do.
    So you think arguing with a military man/woman is something a complete idiot would do?


    How do you describe the following then?



    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT arguing with a military person
    your argument about OBL is some of the most incoherent pieces of garbage i have ever seen posted on the internet.

    i can argue against your argument with anybody who can swear they have no family members in the military. that disease of the mind is genetic - even if its only your brother or son who is in the military you are already the victim of the debilitating effects.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    Are you talking about a couple hundred IRAQI soldiers?
    what does it matter ? is american life worth more than iraqi ?

    only to idiots who vote in elections. all lives are the same to anybody with a heart. and to a politician all lives are nothing.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    ok we didn't slaughter them.

    we set them up to be slaughtered.
    You seriously need to get laid.

  10. #50
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    07-19-11 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    205

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    ok we didn't slaughter them.

    we set them up to be slaughtered.
    That is awfully interesting, since a million people still did not die.

    Outside of that problem with your claim, in what manner did we "set them up to slaughtered?"

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •