View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy being fed Bull**** ?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i love it

    12 52.17%
  • no

    11 47.83%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 216

Thread: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

  1. #31
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    i thought we would get cheap oil because that would be the only explanation for why ANYBODY among the people would support the war. and many people did.

    but that theory was wrong. in actuality the reason people supported the war is because they were ****ing idiots, myself included.

    Perhaps the ease in which people were "lied to" speaks more about the typical moron than it does about the White House?

    You seem to wander about clueless of matters. I like to think that twelve years of maintaining the dictator in the desert for the UNs idea of "peace" and "stability," which gave a man like Osama Bin Laden some justification to slaughter 3,000 Americans on our soil, would have been reason enough to rid ourselves of this thorn.
    Last edited by MSgt; 10-02-09 at 02:32 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helte/2Skelter View Post
    You honestly supported killing people so you would not have to pay as much at the pump?
    well i didn't realize they would slaughter a million civilians.

    i thought they would kill a couple hundred soldiers, the rest would surrender and that would be that.

    i didn't know much about how things really work back then.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    616

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganReport View Post
    Well, people would have to be pretty stupid to somehow assume that invading Iraq was going to magically result in cheaper oil...

    There were some good reasons that we went into Iraq, in fact it was President Clinton who first articulated regime change as a national security issue in his national security strategy.

    Like the war or not, it was not an unjustifiable event.
    you really think i have more respect for Clinton than for a republican **** ? a president is a president is a filthy whore.

  4. #34
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    this is based on your research ?
    There are almost no major genetic differences between races. In fact, the entire concept of "race" is a social construct, not a biological category.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    no man they are actually linked to various health problems directly.

    just like a black man is more than a white person painted black so is a genetically modified soybean more than just a soybean that resists roundup.
    I thought cowboys had guns to resist rustler?

  6. #36
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    well i didn't realize they would slaughter a million civilians.

    i thought they would kill a couple hundred soldiers, the rest would surrender and that would be that.

    i didn't know much about how things really work back then.
    You obviously still don't. Nobody slaughtered a million civilians. If you are referring the tens of thousands that were slaughtered by other Muslims after the dictator was kicked out of Baghdad then perhaps assigning responsibility to the actual murderers would aid you in your quest to understand things.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  7. #37
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    07-19-11 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    205

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    well i didn't realize they would slaughter a million civilians.

    i thought they would kill a couple hundred soldiers, the rest would surrender and that would be that.

    i didn't know much about how things really work back then.
    You apparently still do not. No one slaughtered a million civilians.

  8. #38
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    well i didn't realize they would slaughter a million civilians.
    We did'nt...There is no reliable estimate on how many have been killed,but the numbers range from 150,000 - 300,000 most of whom were not killed by Coalition forces.

    i thought they would kill a couple hundred soldiers, the rest would surrender and that would be that.
    Are you talking about a couple hundred IRAQI soldiers?
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  9. #39
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    07-19-11 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    205

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT View Post
    you really think i have more respect for Clinton than for a republican **** ? a president is a president is a filthy whore.
    I don't care who you have respect for, I was simply stating a fact.

  10. #40
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Do you enjoy bull**** ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helte/2Skelter View Post
    You honestly supported killing people so you would not have to pay as much at the pump?
    Wow! You make a good point.

    I supported the war for different reasons but your point is a really good one.

    OBL 11/24/02

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •