View Poll Results: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    126 74.56%
  • No

    22 13.02%
  • Other

    21 12.43%
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 490

Thread: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Don't pay attention to that post I wasn't talking to you
    This coming from someone who cannot even comprehend basic math like $3 subtract $1.25. Your condescension merely makes you look more absurd.

    But hey, don't let me stop you from looking like an....what was that word you used?

  2. #432
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trite and amusing response for someone who obviously has difficulty with reading comprehension. I guess you think that a question directed at a specific person always pertains to you; how delightfully delusional.

    Carry on.
    Your bark has no bite.

  3. #433
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This coming from someone who cannot even comprehend basic math like $3 subtract $1.25. Your condescension merely makes you look more absurd.

    But hey, don't let me stop you from looking like an....what was that word you used?
    Is that really all you got? A friggin typo....go ahead pat yourself on the back.

  4. #434
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Is that really all you got? A friggin typo....go ahead pat yourself on the back.
    It's kind of his M.O.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So your candidate lost, but Winston should be embarrassed that you claim he voted for Obama?
    So you think I should be embarrassed for voting for the candidate who lost? You voted for a candidate that basically was a vast waste of time; this is somehow better?

    You don't think Obama supporters should be embarrased putting this inexpericenced post turtle who is obviously beyond his peter principle in office?

    Fascinating.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    My vote helped Obama out just as much as it helped McCain.
    I vote for the lesser of two evils; you appear to think that it is better to throw your votes away on candidates who dont have a chance based on some meaningless principle which merely empowers candidates like Obama who will make a mess of things.

    But hey, I hope you enjoy the next few decades of confiscatory taxes it will take to pay for all this stupidity.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I think most people could be a better president than Bush. As for McCain, I do not know... He never won.
    Obama is proving you wrong then. I have to laugh at the thought that you think Gore, the dumbest man in American, would have been a better President.

    Are you starting to see the irony of your arguments?

  6. #436
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Obama is proving you wrong then. I have to laugh at the thought that you think Gore, the dumbest man in American,
    I bet Gore could have better grammar

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Is that really all you got? A friggin typo....go ahead pat yourself on the back.
    So now you are going to define the inability to do simple math as a typo? You define irony.

    You know Winston, does it ever occur what a vaste waste of time you are on this debate forum? You never make any sense, you rarely if ever have anything substantive to add, or coherent to say, you couldn't recognize a fact if it slapped your thick head and you always answer someones questions to you with more questions.

    You are quite comedic in your desperate efforts to be relevant. Carry on; we are so very done.

  8. #438
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I bet Gore could have better grammar
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Denial is your forte'.

  9. #439
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So you think I should be embarrassed for voting for the candidate who lost? You voted for a candidate that basically was a vast waste of time; this is somehow better?
    No. I'm saying that whether a person is embarrassed or not is up to them, not you. I'm not embarrassed for my vote at all.

    You don't think Obama supporters should be embarrased putting this inexpericenced post turtle who is obviously beyond his peter principle in office?

    Fascinating.
    That's their decision to make.

    I vote for the lesser of two evils;
    I'm sorry.

    you appear to think that it is better to throw your votes away on candidates who dont have a chance based on some meaningless principle which merely empowers candidates like Obama who will make a mess of things.
    I vote for people I think would best run the country. I'm sorry this concept seems lost on you.


    Obama is proving you wrong then. I have to laugh at the thought that you think Gore, the dumbest man in American, would have been a better President.

    Are you starting to see the irony of your arguments?
    No, I'm noticing that you continue to lack the ability to comprehend the things people post or that people disagree with your opinions and have their own.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #440
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So now you are going to define the inability to do simple math as a typo? You define irony.

    You know Winston, does it ever occur what a vaste waste of time you are on this debate forum? You never make any sense, you rarely if ever have anything substantive to add, or coherent to say, you couldn't recognize a fact if it slapped your thick head and you always answer someones questions to you with more questions.

    You are quite comedic in your desperate efforts to be relevant. Carry on; we are so very done.
    The definition of irony is lost on you. I suggest you refrain from using it until you understand what it means.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •