View Poll Results: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    126 74.56%
  • No

    22 13.02%
  • Other

    21 12.43%
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 490

Thread: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

  1. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I would and do consider that a very rude question to ask. We in this nation have a secret ballot for a reason.
    This is fascinating because I could swear I asked EgoffTib and not you.

    But then, we know who you voted for and I cannot blame you for being too emebarrased to admit it.

    Carry on.

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    We have been over this many times. I voted for Ron Paul. I voted for him because, like many people who vote for candidates, I felt that he was the best man for the job. Any other questions?
    I keep forgetting; thank you for refreshing my mind.

  3. #423
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I keep forgetting; thank you for refreshing my mind.
    Always glad to inform the absent-minded.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #424
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is fascinating because I could swear I asked EgoffTib and not you.

    But then, we know who you voted for and I cannot blame you for being too emebarrased to admit it.

    Carry on.
    Remind everyone who you voted for... Just for ****s and giggles.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #425
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is fascinating because I could swear I asked EgoffTib and not you.l
    Psssst a message board is not a secret ballot

  6. #426
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Psssst a message board is not a secret ballot
    lol .........

  7. #427
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Remind everyone who you voted for... Just for ****s and giggles.
    I am very proud of my votes for Bush and for McCain. Now in the primaries I voted for a better candidate but they didn't win.

    But the notion that your vote for Ron Paul didn't help get Obama elected; well that is just plain delusional isn't it?

    But hey, I bet you think Obama is better than Bush or McCain right? I think that is because you fancy yourself as some kind of fiscal conservative constitutionalist.

  8. #428
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    lol .........
    Don't pay attention to that post I wasn't talking to you

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Psssst a message board is not a secret ballot
    Trite and amusing response for someone who obviously has difficulty with reading comprehension. I guess you think that a question directed at a specific person always pertains to you; how delightfully delusional.

    Carry on.

  10. #430
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Should Roman Polanski be punished for his crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I am very proud of my votes for Bush and for McCain. Now in the primaries I voted for a better candidate but they didn't win.
    So your candidate lost, but Winston should be embarrassed that you claim he voted for Obama?

    But the notion that your vote for Ron Paul didn't help get Obama elected; well that is just plain delusional isn't it?
    My vote helped Obama out just as much as it helped McCain.

    But hey, I bet you think Obama is better than Bush or McCain right? I think that is because you fancy yourself as some kind of fiscal conservative constitutionalist.
    I think most people could be a better president than Bush. As for McCain, I do not know... He never won.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •