View Poll Results: Do you think Michelle Obama had an abortion?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

    5 21.74%
  • Probably

    4 17.39%
  • Not likely

    9 39.13%
  • No!

    5 21.74%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Or the "How the hell could I possibly know?" option.
    YES, that one too!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Interesting the unspoken taboo. I'm assuming that the majority of people here are pro-choice, and supposedly don't put a high price on the life of the unborn. It's really not a huge deal if someone aborts their child, right? So why the hush hush?

    So why is it such a taboo? Oh, it's a private matter you say, right? Because Americans are such private people Is that why everyone and their sister goes on TV and talks about their affairs, their rehab, their this and their that?

    America, far from being a reserved society has become rather exhibitionist actually. People openly take about their boob jobs, their genital piercings, their drug history, what psyche meds they're on, and when was the last time they got laid.

    But 1.3 million abortions happen a year, and those folks are largely totally in the closet.

    You better believe some of our leaders and their wives have participated in abortion. Probably just as many Republican moralists as more openly free-living Democrats, because we all know very well about the moral hypocrisy of right-winged demagogues who hypocritically spout moral values to get votes.

    I find it fascinating.

  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,342
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Interesting the unspoken taboo. I'm assuming that the majority of people here are pro-choice, and supposedly don't put a high price on the life of the unborn. It's really not a huge deal if someone aborts their child, right? So why the hush hush?

    So why is it such a taboo? Oh, it's a private matter you say, right? Because Americans are such private people Is that why everyone and their sister goes on TV and talks about their affairs, their rehab, their this and their that?

    America, far from being a reserved society has become rather exhibitionist actually. People openly take about their boob jobs, their genital piercings, their drug history, what psyche meds they're on, and when was the last time they got laid.

    But 1.3 million abortions happen a year, and those folks are largely totally in the closet.

    You better believe some of our leaders and their wives have participated in abortion. Probably just as many Republican moralists as more openly free-living Democrats, because we all know very well about the moral hypocrisy of right-winged demagogues who hypocritically spout moral values to get votes.

    I find it fascinating.
    There is no "hush". You have zero evidence that Michelle Obama had an abortion. Even if you had that evidence, it would still be none of our business. You are just attempting to smear an innocent woman with innuendo, and it is shameful.

  4. #24
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    I think people find it Taboo that you would posit that Michelle Obama has had an abortion without even the tiniest scrap of evidence. Slinging around baseless accusations is pretty low.

  5. #25
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Well to be fair to him I think he is trying to make a point but he didn't go about it in the best way.

    The idea it is only her business though is a pro-choice partisan point, a pro-lifer would obviously disagree.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,342
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Well to be fair to him I think he is trying to make a point but he didn't go about it in the best way.

    The idea it is only her business though is a pro-choice partisan point, a pro-lifer would obviously disagree.
    Why would an anti-abortion rights advocate think it was any of their business?

  7. #27
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why would an anti-abortion rights advocate think it was any of their business?
    Well they shouldn't be too interested in Michelle Obama per se, it is simply that she would have had an abortion and people having abortions would be their business because they're all about making it illegal.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  8. #28
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Who cares?
    Thats exactly what I thought when I read the thread title.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  9. #29
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    Just when I thought I had already seen the dumbest thread ever....this one comes along.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #30
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Did Michelle Obama have an abortion"

    So, where is this coming from again?
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •