View Poll Results: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • The President-Civilian Control

    26 52.00%
  • The Joint Chiefs-The Military Professionals

    0 0%
  • The President, but the military should decide battlefield tactics.

    24 48.00%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 191

Thread: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

  1. #101
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,666
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I can't prove a negative. It's up to you, since you insist that it's so, to show where it's OK for anyone to break the chain of command. We await with baited breath.
    I am not asking you to prove a negative. I am asking you to prove your assertion as to how the chain of command works. I am asking you to assert the exceptions to the constitution you claim exists.

  2. #102
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,174

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    I call BS on you there is no way on hell that you busted off on a 2 Star with out yourself getting taken infront of a Captian Mast. Who the hell do you think your dealing with here huh, you might be able to BS some folks about the Military but I along with quite a few other see thru your BS.

    Chain of Command is simple what every the President ask you do end of discussion.
    Who said I busted off on a 2-star general? I said that I busted off on a brigadier general. Since you don't know the difference between a brigadier general and a major general, I guess you're opinion of how the chain of command works is worthless. Speaking of calling, BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,174

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am not asking you to prove a negative. I am asking you to prove your assertion as to how the chain of command works. I am asking you to assert the exceptions to the constitution you claim exists.
    You were never really in the service, were you? If I have to explain it to you, then you're lying about actually serving.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who said I busted off on a 2-star general? I said that I busted off on a brigadier general. Since you don't know the difference between a brigadier general and a major general, I guess you're opinion of how the chain of command works is worthless. Speaking of calling, BS.
    Sorry I ment a 1 Star either way ther is no way in hell you busted off any General because your arse would have been brough up on Charge's.

    You have no idea about Chain of Command, so I'll put it to you straight Mr. Obama comes up to you and orders you to hold onto his briefcase what are you going to do????

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You were never really in the service, were you? If I have to explain it to you, then you're lying about actually serving.
    Actually the one who seems to never have served is you because there is no way on hell you would have Busted Off on a Brigadier General.

  6. #106
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,174

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Sorry I ment a 1 Star either way ther is no way in hell you busted off any General because your arse would have been brough up on Charge's.
    Yeah, I bet that's what you meant.

    You have no idea about Chain of Command, so I'll put it to you straight Mr. Obama comes up to you and orders you to hold onto his briefcase what are you going to do????
    I would decline, because it's against Army regulations for a superior officer to ask a personal favor of a common soldier.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #107
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,174

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Actually the one who seems to never have served is you because there is no way on hell you would have Busted Off on a Brigadier General.
    Dream on. Anyone that's ever served in the military knows that there are ways to go off on superiors and ways not to. You just have to use the proper military courtesy when repremanding a superior officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, I bet that's what you meant.



    I would decline, because it's against Army regulations for a superior officer to ask a personal favor of a common soldier.
    He didn't ask you a favor he gave you a direct order which you just violated hence you have no idea about the Chain of Command and while we are on this whole 1 Star General care to tell me who it was and when you did this Busting.

  9. #109
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,666
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You were never really in the service, were you? If I have to explain it to you, then you're lying about actually serving.
    So attacking my service is the only answer you have left. Why not just admit you where wrong?

  10. #110
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,174

    Re: Who Should Have Final Say On Military Matters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    He didn't ask you a favor he gave you a direct order which you just violated hence you have no idea about the Chain of Command and while we are on this whole 1 Star General care to tell me who it was and when you did this Busting.
    That's not a direct order, that's a personal favor. He can tote his own ****ing briefcase.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •