View Poll Results: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    11 37.93%
  • No.

    18 62.07%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

  1. #11
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    From the point of view of someone who wants the Obama Administration to be revealed as the incompetents they are? He's spectacular!

    By the way, I think that somebody needs to call Disney and tell them one of their animatronic figures has escaped.
    Last edited by Oftencold; 08-24-09 at 08:45 PM.
    Quod scripsi, scripsi

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    By the way, I think that somebody needs to call Disney and tell them one of their animatronic figures has escaped.
    That is actually not a bad way to describe him. Wooden would be another. A 10 second clip of him on TV can put me to sleep.

  3. #13
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    he is no Bagdad Bob.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  4. #14
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    From the point of view of someone who wants the Obama Administration to be revealed as the incompetents they are? He's spectacular!

    By the way, I think that somebody needs to call Disney and tell them one of their animatronic figures has escaped.
    An Autobot has a better Personality. But YES. I vote to keep him in place.

  5. #15
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is actually not a bad way to describe him. Wooden would be another. A 10 second clip of him on TV can put me to sleep.
    With B.O talking about "Wee Weed",,,without a Teleprompter guiding him,,, I get the same impression Redress.

    Take care.

  6. #16
    Student Goldwaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Liberal Northern California
    Last Seen
    03-08-10 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    266

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Anyone who can put up with Fox news for months and onloy get mad once is doing a great job.
    Each one of the founding fathers was a special interest group.

  7. #17
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwaters View Post
    Anyone who can put up with Fox news for months and onloy get mad once is doing a great job.
    I agree. Keep Gibbs. You can relate to him.

  8. #18
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,401

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    The press secretary for any administration is a crappy job to have. I guess he is doing about as well as most of his predecessors over the last several years.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  9. #19
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,401

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where's the, "he sucks", option?
    Something tells me that if the Prophet Isaiah was Obama's press secretary you would have said the same thing.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  10. #20
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Is Robert Gibbs a good press secretary?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    The press secretary for any administration is a crappy job to have. I guess he is doing about as well as most of his predecessors over the last several years.
    I "guess" he's the best B.O. could come up with as his 1st "Choice". Let him stay. That says a lot for both of them.
    Last edited by Realist1; 08-24-09 at 10:16 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •