View Poll Results: Are ANY government regulations of the 2nd Amendment acceptable?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. It's a Constitutional Right & no regulatioins are acceptable.

    39 41.05%
  • Yes. Reasonable regulations are acceptable.

    45 47.37%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry full auto weapons.

    22 23.16%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry flame throwers.

    11 11.58%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry tactical nukes.

    1 1.05%
  • gun restrictions are necessary to prevent unauthorized use by nuts.

    16 16.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 681

Thread: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

  1. #651
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    You cried first, post 639.
    Doesn't change the fact, dumbass, that if your statement was not an ad hom, as you claimed, then neither is mine.

  2. #652
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    So, you have NOT, with something substantive, show the bolded statement to be true.
    So you ran away from my content and my pertinent questions, for pages and pages, spinning falsehoods about the content, and now the onus is on me to respond to your latest query ? ? ? Oh I don't think so runner awayer.

    Once you go back and address my content and questions, I might do you the return courtesy of addressing your most recent posting.

  3. #653
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    So you ran away from my content and my pertinent questions, for pages and pages, spinning falsehoods about the content, and now the onus is on me to respond to your latest query ? ? ? Oh I don't think so runner awayer.

    Once you go back and address my content and questions, I might do you the return courtesy of addressing your most recent posting.
    Your argument necessarily fails, as is it unsupported by anything substantive.

    The only thing that can -ever- change that is for you to show, with something substantive, that the bolded statement is true.

  4. #654
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    So... because there are "more people in an area" they should be disarmed?
    No one should be disarmed, that would be a violation of the 2nd Amendment
    and I believe everyone should have something to protect themselves with. More restrictions could be considered for safety though. For example - after looking at factors like population and crime rate, they may decide it wouldn't be a great idea for people to have automatic rifles in one place or another.

  5. #655
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    No one should be disarmed, that would be a violation of the 2nd Amendment
    and I believe everyone should have something to protect themselves with. More restrictions could be considered for safety though. For example - after looking at factors like population and crime rate, they may decide it wouldn't be a great idea for people to have automatic rifles in one place or another.
    Simple possession of a firearm - regardless of type - doesnt endanger anyone.

  6. #656
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Your argument necessarily fails, as is it unsupported by anything substantive.
    YOU fail. To understand the very nature of a normative discussion.

  7. #657
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Simple possession of a firearm - regardless of type - doesnt endanger anyone.
    Simple possesion of a firearm by a clinically insane person does endanger people.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  8. #658
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Simple possesion of a firearm by a clinically insane person does endanger people.
    Even if we assume this is necessarily true, what's your point?

  9. #659
    Professor
    other's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    01-22-14 @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,473

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Simple possesion of a firearm by a clinically insane person does endanger people.
    Possession of a pencil by a clinically insane person can endanger people too.

  10. #660
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Even if we assume this is necessarily true, what's your point?
    making sure clinically insane people don't get firearms, as well as felons.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •