View Poll Results: Are ANY government regulations of the 2nd Amendment acceptable?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. It's a Constitutional Right & no regulatioins are acceptable.

    39 41.05%
  • Yes. Reasonable regulations are acceptable.

    45 47.37%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry full auto weapons.

    22 23.16%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry flame throwers.

    11 11.58%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry tactical nukes.

    1 1.05%
  • gun restrictions are necessary to prevent unauthorized use by nuts.

    16 16.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 681

Thread: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    I'm not arguing my case with the SCOTUS, I'm debating with you "reasonable regulation" in light of your views.


    Why shouldn't I be allowed to own weapons that would fall under the NFA assuming it didn't exist?
    No ....you are wrong.....You are TRYING to debate me on this issue & while I can think of any number of reasons why I wouldn't want you to own certain weapons, I have neither the time nor inclination to join your (hypothetically based) debate at this time.
    (if you scroll back through this thread, you will find such discussions relating to your hypothetical)

    Feel free to go on without me though.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-28-09 at 06:08 PM.

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    I'm not arguing my case with the SCOTUS, I'm debating with you "reasonable regulation" in light of your views.


    Why shouldn't I be allowed to own weapons that would fall under the NFA assuming it didn't exist?

    Perhaps I would have been more agreeable to such a debate if you hadn't chosen the personal attack route..ie the statement below:
    (observation: It's not a very smart idea to attack someone... by calling them a terrorist..... & then to cordially invite them to debate you)





    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    (actually afaic, you _are_ a terrorist as you were part of the DEA...
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-28-09 at 06:21 PM.

  3. #433
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Perhaps I would have been more agreeable to such a debate if you hadn't chosen the personal attack route..ie the statement below:
    (observation: It's not a very smart idea to attack someone... by calling them a terrorist..... & then to cordially invite them to debate you)
    You' haven't cordially debated in this entire thread.

    You've played ignorant to the facts and ignorant to posts that were brought up in gun owners defense.

    And, yes, as far as I'm concerned you are / were a domestic terrorist.

    You are a domestic terrorist now, because you seek to infringe on the rights of other citizens in this country through legalities.

    And you were a domestic terrorist because you worked for a corrupt government agency that sought to limit / take away people's freedom of choice.

    So, screw you, and the little horse and pony show you rode in on.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    You' haven't cordially debated in this entire thread.

    You've played ignorant to the facts and ignorant to posts that were brought up in gun owners defense.

    And, yes, as far as I'm concerned you are / were a domestic terrorist.

    You are a domestic terrorist now, because you seek to infringe on the rights of other citizens in this country through legalities.

    And you were a domestic terrorist because you worked for a corrupt government agency that sought to limit / take away people's freedom of choice.

    So, screw you, and the little horse and pony show you rode in on.
    I'm so hurt!

  5. #435
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I'm so hurt!
    Not trying to hurt your feelings, simply calling it as I see it.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    Not trying to hurt your feelings, simply calling it as I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post

    You've played ignorant to the facts and ignorant to posts that were brought up in gun owners defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    And, yes, as far as I'm concerned you are / were a domestic terrorist.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    You are a domestic terrorist now, because you seek to infringe on the rights of other citizens in this country through legalities.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    And you were a domestic terrorist because you worked for a corrupt government agency that sought to limit / take away people's freedom of choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    So, screw you, and the little horse and pony show you rode in on.

    You just can't help yourself from lying on every post you make, can you?

    (don't try to sweet talk me now....The damage has been done!)
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-31-09 at 12:14 PM.

  7. #437
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You just can't help yourself from lying on every post you make, can you?

    (don't try to sweet talk me now....The damage has been done!)
    Opinions ≠ lies. Learn the difference.

  8. #438
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You just can't help yourself from lying on every post you make, can you?

    (don't try to sweet talk me now....The damage has been done!)
    My opinion of you and your lack of morals / testicular fortitude are just that.. My opinions of you.

    Like I said, I call them like I see them... and as far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad as the red coats, and brown shirts of history.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    Like I said, I call them like I see them..
    Then I suggest an eye exam.

  10. #440
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Then I suggest an eye exam.
    You know quite well he didn't mean "see" in that way.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •