View Poll Results: Are ANY government regulations of the 2nd Amendment acceptable?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. It's a Constitutional Right & no regulatioins are acceptable.

    39 41.05%
  • Yes. Reasonable regulations are acceptable.

    45 47.37%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry full auto weapons.

    22 23.16%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry flame throwers.

    11 11.58%
  • A law abiding citizen should have the right to own & carry tactical nukes.

    1 1.05%
  • gun restrictions are necessary to prevent unauthorized use by nuts.

    16 16.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 681

Thread: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Same old dance from you. Read what I said.



    I will, thanks.



    Same old same old.

    I have no real opinion on it either way. This is not the first time you confuse posters, you do it often.

    Run and dodge. You think you are good at it but we can see you for what you are.
    This conversation is over.

  2. #112
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,547

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    & why do you feel the need to make personal attacks to get your point across?
    To me, resorting to childish personal attacks is the surest sign that a debater KNOWS he/she has a weak argument.
    Because you don't put forth a well reasoned argument. You spout opinion with no facts and then lie. You try to obfuscate when shown in error and leave a trail of excrement in the process much like your comment above.

    Your posts have no meat.

    Now are you going to post evidence to back up your views or just keep offering useless opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #113
    Traditional
    hiswoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Last Seen
    04-04-13 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,051
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    This is the same silly argument the even NRA has given up on. How many kids do you think would have been killed at Columbine HS if the killers were armed with knives??

    If you are going to try to deny that firearms are more lethal to groups of innocent people than knives, swords, etc......You are going to lose that argument.
    Perhaps the two little crazies would not have been able to kill as many people had a few teachers been carrying a concealed weapon or if a few armed security guards had gone after them. My argument stands, regardless, since the right to bear arms is stated in the Constitution. You, however, are welcome to your own opinion.




    Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.
    ~ Francois Rabelais

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Because you don't put forth a well reasoned argument. You spout opinion with no facts and then lie. You try to obfuscate when shown in error and leave a trail of excrement in the process much like your comment above.

    Your posts have no meat.

    Now are you going to post evidence to back up your views or just keep offering useless opinion?
    Keep vomiting your hate & BS......I will no longer even be able to see your posts as they are meaningless, childish tantrums.

  5. #115
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,547

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Keep vomiting your hate & BS......I will no longer even be able to see your posts as they are meaningless, childish tantrums.
    You asked...

    "& why do you feel the need to make personal attacks to get your point across?" - Devil505

    And because I answered your question I am spewing hate and throwing a tantrum?

    Ok you have a good day now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #116
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by hiswoman View Post
    Perhaps the two little crazies would not have been able to kill as many people had a few teachers been carrying a concealed weapon or if a few armed security guards had gone after them.
    Or if their parents had been paying enough attention to notice that they had been building pipe bombs in their bedrooms. People really seem to overlook that the most disturbing aspects of the case would be the fact that a number of young men have had the motive to commit these kinds of crimes; the fact that they've had the means is really a minor point in comparison.

  7. #117
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Because you don't put forth a well reasoned argument. You spout opinion with no facts and then lie. You try to obfuscate when shown in error and leave a trail of excrement in the process much like your comment above.

    Your posts have no meat.

    Now are you going to post evidence to back up your views or just keep offering useless opinion?




    don't bother, this is what he does.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #118
    Traditional
    hiswoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Last Seen
    04-04-13 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,051
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Or if their parents had been paying enough attention to notice that they had been building pipe bombs in their bedrooms. People really seem to overlook that the most disturbing aspects of the case would be the fact that a number of young men have had the motive to commit these kinds of crimes; the fact that they've had the means is really a minor point in comparison.
    Yes, definitely. Lackadaisical parenting and guns do not mix. I've always been of the mindset that children have limited rights to privacy, ultimately. If I, as a parent, am responsible for the actions of my children until they grow up, and as long as they're living in my house, you're damn right I have the authority to snoop through their belongings, and I've made that point very clear to all of my kids. I remember telling my oldest daughter in her early teens that if I ever have reason to think she's up to no good, I will unashamedly dig through everything she owns, including her diary, to get to the bottom of the situation.




    Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.
    ~ Francois Rabelais

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Or if their parents had been paying enough attention to notice that they had been building pipe bombs in their bedrooms. People really seem to overlook that the most disturbing aspects of the case would be the fact that a number of young men have had the motive to commit these kinds of crimes; the fact that they've had the means is really a minor point in comparison.
    I would argue that we, as a society have more chance of regulating very dangerous firearms than we do of ensuring that all parents will be responsible.

  10. #120
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should There Be Any Regulations To 2nd Amnendment Rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I would argue that we, as a society have more chance of regulating very dangerous firearms than we do of ensuring that all parents will be responsible.
    The difference is, one of these things is morally inexcusable and the first step to creating a nation of weaklings and slaves-- a lesson we should have learned when our ancestors were disarming and exploiting other nations instead of attempting to do so to their own.

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •