View Poll Results: Is health care a right?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    30 36.59%
  • No

    52 63.41%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 219

Thread: Is health care in the US a right?

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please point out where I am trying to force my religious views on anyone?
    Since your views represent the GOP more than the Dems & since the current day GOP has been hijacked (imo) by the "Born-Again" religious Right who have used their intolerant religious views as a hammer, I was referring to your side (GOP) in general & not specifically you as an individual.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please tell me oh great and powerfull cubbyhole guy who or what "my side" is?
    IMO, your views normally represent the anti-Obama.....anti-Dem side of the equation & therefore fall more into pushing the GOP's argument than not. Therefore...Your side is the GOP. (they are the ones you try to help in almost every post you make.........in my subjective, unprovable, no claim of proof...opinion.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-28-09 at 11:06 AM.

  2. #122
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Since your views represent the GOP more than the Dems & since the current day GOP has been hijacked (imo) by the "Born-Again" religious Right who have used their intolerant religious views as a hammer, I was referring to your side (GOP) in general & not specifically you as an individual.
    I am not a member of the GOP and not a Republican. So you are in error. My views represent the Constitution party of which I am a member.

    So I guess the whole world breaks down into Republicans Vs Democrats even though we have many different party's and beliefs.

    So I guess this is at play again?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Yeah right.......Nobody admits to being a Republican anymore except this guy:

    (I see you're a Libertarian.........AKA a Republican to embarrassed to admit the truth!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Like moderates who have no use for cubbyholes?...

    "I consider myself a moderate but I don't think cubbyholes are very meaningful." - Devil505 - http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-ele...post1058215722

    Talk about hypocrisy.
    This is the second time you have tried this hypocritical stance. Care to apologies now? Or do you want to argue about it first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    IMO, your views normally represent the anti-Obama.....anti-Dem side of the equation & therefore fall more into pushing the GOP's argument than not. Therefore...Your side is the GOP.
    And your opinion is hyper partisan garbage with little or no knowledge of what my beliefs are.

    All you know about me politically is that I consider both party's corrupt and the same. And yet somehow I am Republican.

    Reality is a hell of a trip huh?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-28-09 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I am not a member of the GOP and not a Republican. So you are in error. My views represent the Constitution party of which I am a member.

    So I guess the whole world breaks down into Republicans Vs Democrats even though we have many different party's and beliefs.
    Since the reality of our political system is that only the 2 major parties have any real chance of having power for the foreseeable future, to constantly attack just one party makes you....Defacto, a supporter of the other party.
    Like it or not, that is the effect.





    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    All you know about me politically is that I consider both party's corrupt and the same. And yet somehow I am Republican.
    What I know is that .....in our two party system......constantly denigrating one side has the effect of enhancing the other. Therefore, whether you claim to be a Repub or not makes no difference.Your posts Aid/support the GOP.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-28-09 at 11:20 AM.

  4. #124
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Since the reality of our political system is that only the 2 major parties have any real chance of having power for the foreseeable future, to constantly attack just one party makes you....Defacto, a supporter of the other party.
    Like it or not, that is the effect.
    So instead of going after what I say, you go after what party affiliation you think I am supporting even though it is wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    What I know is that .....in our two party system......constantly denigrating one side has the effect of enhancing the other. Therefore, whether you are one or not intentionally, your posts support the GOP.
    OK if that is the best rebuttal you can come up with to my post. We are done here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #125
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwendoline View Post
    Blah Blah religion crap
    That was quite a sermon. I am certain if God wanted us to have UHC he would have created it for us.

    Don't try and use religion to force your views on people. No place in any Bible does it say anything about Jesus wanting the Romans to give everyone health care. He does mention a thing or two about being a hypocrite and sitting in judgment of others though.

    The rest is nothing but a useless appeal to emotion and useless for anything including an argument.

    Most people do want health care reform, they don't want Obama care in it's present form.

    Next time pull the board out of your own eye.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-28-09 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    OK if that is the best rebuttal you can come up with to my post. We are done here.
    My BEST rebuttal??

    Hmm....Let me think.......

    I probably could write a better one but.....for the sake of time....I'll stand firmly by that one.

    You're excused.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Most people do want health care reform
    Absolutely correct


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    they don't want Obama care in it's present form.
    Problem is......the GOP will be against ANY Democrat HC proposal........"in it's present form."

    Sen. DeMint gave away the show......the GOP doesn't really want ANY HC Reform....They just want to "Break" Obama......even if that means breaking this country. (in my opinion)
    (come on....you claim you aren't a Repub.........Do you really deny the GOP wants to keep the status quo & will be against ANY reform Obama suggests?.......even if it is good one?
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-28-09 at 11:41 AM.

  8. #128
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Problem is......the GOP will be against ANY Democrat HC proposal........"in it's present form."

    Sen. DeMint gave away the show......the GOP doesn't really want ANY HC Reform....They just want to "Break" Obama......even if that means breaking this country. (in my opinion)


    (come on....you claim you aren't a Repub.........Do you really deny the GOP wants to keep the status quo & will be against ANY reform Obama suggests?.......even if it is good one?
    If it is just your opinion it is worthless in the face of facts as mentioned below.

    The GOP does not have the votes to stop the bill from passing. That says to me allot of Democrats are blocking it as well. What does this say to you?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-28-09 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Got some evidence to back up that accusation?
    We back to the "Prove It" game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    The GOP does not have the votes to stop the bill from passing. That says to me allot of Democrats are blocking it as well. What does this say to you?
    It says to me that there are a few Repubs posing as Democrats to get elected (Blue Dog Dems) & that the Democratic party needs to weed out these "Closet" Republicans in the next few elections.

  10. #130
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    We back to the "Prove It" game?
    You changed your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    It says to me that there are a few Repubs posing as Democrats to get elected (Blue Dog Dems) & that the Democratic party needs to weed out these "Closet" Republicans.


    I have nothing left to say to you.

    Have a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •