View Poll Results: Is health care a right?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    30 36.59%
  • No

    52 63.41%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 219

Thread: Is health care in the US a right?

  1. #101
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    OK...Last time I will play your little "Prove It" game:

    1. my statement above was obviously meant to convey my anger at insurance companies who unarguably make great profits of the medical misfortune of others by routinely denying payment for healthcare that would cut into their profit. (I know...I know....Prove it.....right!
    2. It is possible that many of the neighbors of insurance company exec's are the one they deny coverage too.
    OK that's better, not great but better.

    When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 4 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Now....How about you proving your contentions I pointed out in post #95 above?
    Fallacy.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-27-09 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post



    Fallacy.
    What's a fallacy?...You didn't make those claims?


    I'm simply asking you to prove what you claim as facts....(you know....just like you do all the time)



    I'm asking you to live up to your own standard you set below:

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 4 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little
    ."
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-27-09 at 09:20 AM.

  3. #103
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    What's a fallacy?...You didn't make those claims?


    I'm simply asking you to prove what you claim as facts....(you know....just like you do all the time)
    Do you really want to look stupid? And yes it is a fallacy, you are trying to use my response to someone else to deflect from your own incompetent posting.

    #1 Subjective
    #2 Property is not free. Common sense.
    #3 They waited until the Republicans started smearing the Bill to say anything about it. Big mistake and common knowledge.

    Now if you are done with your deflections and fallacy arguments?

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 4 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.
    "
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-27-09 at 09:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Do you really want to look stupid? And yes it is a fallacy, you are trying to use my response to someone else to deflect from your own incompetent posting.

    #1 Subjective
    #2 Property is not free. Common sense.
    #3 They waited until the Republicans started smearing the Bill to say anything about it. Big mistake and common knowledge.

    Now if you are done with your deflections and fallacy arguments?
    I think I made my point.......but I could respond this way:

    #1 Subjective....Prove it is subjective
    #2 Property is not free. Common sense......Prove property is not free & then prove what you say is common sense.
    #3 They waited until the Republicans started smearing the Bill to say anything about it. Big mistake and common knowledge.....Prove they waited...Prove it was a big mistake....& then prove it is common knowledge.


    Do you understand that constantly falling back on the "Prove It" tactic is ineffective & boring as a debate tactic?

  5. #105
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I think I made my point.......but I could respond this way:

    #1 Subjective....Prove it is subjective
    #2 Property is not free. Common sense......Prove property is not free & then prove what you say is common sense.
    #3 They waited until the Republicans started smearing the Bill to say anything about it. Big mistake and common knowledge.....Prove they waited...Prove it was a big mistake....& then prove it is common knowledge.
    And people would think you are an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Do you understand that constantly falling back on the "Prove It" tactic is ineffective & boring as a debate tactic?
    Do you understand when you make a claim you need to have evidence? Do you understand the burden of proof is on you?

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 4 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.
    "
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-27-09 at 09:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And people would think you are an idiot.
    Have proof of that statement you claim as a fact?



    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Do you understand when you make a claim you need to have evidence? Do you understand the burden of proof is on you?
    How about providing some proof to back that claim up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    "[b]When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.
    Proof please

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 4 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate.
    You constantly claim facts & offer no proof to support them!
    Prove that what you claim about me is true!



    (getting my point yet.......Bored yet?.......Getting frustrated yet???)

  7. #107
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Have proof of that statement you claim as a fact?

    How about providing some proof to back that claim up?

    Proof please

    You constantly claim facts & offer no proof to support them!
    Prove that what you claim about me is true!

    (getting my point yet.......Bored yet?.......Getting frustrated yet???)
    Not really. As I already said if you want to make yourself look like an idiot and continue your fallacy argument, you go for it.

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 6 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.
    "

    A difference exist between a reasonable request for facts to support a position and silliness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

    A difference exist between a reasonable request for facts to support a position and silliness.

    You & I finally are in total agreement about something!!!

  9. #109
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You & I finally are in total agreement about something!!!
    No we are not. You seem to think the garbage you are spewing is reasonable, it's not. It is stupid and completely lacks in common sense.

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 6 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.
    "

    Maybe one day you will understand the quotes above. I doubt it, but maybe one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Is health care in the US a right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No we are not. You seem to think the garbage you are spewing is reasonable, it's not. It is stupid and completely lacks in common sense.

    "When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. I should not have to ask you for proof or evidence.

    Don't just make claims and then (as you tried what 6 times above) avoid the persons point and act like it is some kind of debate. Debating is about putting forth facts to back your position, not opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So they mean little.
    "

    Maybe one day you will understand the quotes above. I doubt it, but maybe one day.
    If we are now playing the 3rd grade game of "Got Ya Last"............You win.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •