View Poll Results: Is opposition to Obama mostly due to his race?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 15.22%
  • No

    117 84.78%
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 369

Thread: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I believe all opposition of Obama is becasue of his policies and they are all absolutely sound and impecably air tight because he's without question the worst president we've ever had regardless of his color which doesn't even matter because he's half white and the only racists are on the other side supporting him because of his race.

    I have absolutely nothing to back this up by its "my opinion" so you just have to deal with it as fact because I say so.

    ALL opposition?

    There isn't a single racist in the country who opposes him because of his skin color?

    You're entitled to your opinion & I have always argued that opinions require NO validation, evidence or anything else. I also assume your post was a bit tongue in cheek, but so be it.

  2. #202
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    I believe that everyone saying opposition to Obama is based on race is struggling internally with the fact they were duped, that Obama is nothing that he promised to be, and they're lashing out at anyone pointing it out because they can't come to grips with being taken for world-class fools. There's plenty of evidence to support this belief, and no, you can't make me prove it. It's my belief.

    That's fair, right?
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  3. #203
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    ALL opposition?

    There isn't a single racist in the country who opposes him because of his skin color?

    You're entitled to your opinion & I have always argued that opinions require NO validation, evidence or anything else. I also assume your post was a bit tongue in cheek, but so be it.
    Yep. Every single one. There's not a single person objecting to Obama based on race. All are for completely 100% logical reasons, however all that support him are doing so in part because of race. Its amazingly obvious, anyone should be able to see it, all the facts are right there in your face, just don't ask me to show you them. That's my opinion, so that's what it is.

    (seriously, no. The vast majority of opposition to him is not based on race. There is a small minority whose main issue with him is race, but there's also a small minority on the other side whose only reason to support him is race, neither has the full ownership of racism guiding their views. A larger amount, but still a minority imho, on both sides likely have race play a factor in some kind of consious or subconsious way, be it his race or the way in which his administration and the media has played the race card. I think the majority of actual political savy people on both sides likely have their views of him directed by policy and philosophy, not race.)

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    I believe that everyone saying opposition to Obama is based on race is struggling internally with the fact they were duped, that Obama is nothing that he promised to be, and they're lashing out at anyone pointing it out because they can't come to grips with being taken for world-class fools. There's plenty of evidence to support this belief, and no, you can't make me prove it. It's my belief.

    That's fair, right?
    All beliefs are fair.

    George Carlin's religious belief was that after you died, your sole went to a vacant garage in Cleveland!

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post

    (seriously, no. The vast majority of opposition to him is not based on race. There is a small minority whose main issue with him is race, but there's also a small minority on the other side whose only reason to support him is race, neither has the full ownership of racism guiding their views.
    So....We're really almost in agreement.....except for one word:

    I say yes to this: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race?




    You say yes to this: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is partially based on his race?.


    We are one word apart!
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-18-09 at 10:42 AM.

  6. #206
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    So....We're really almost in agreement.....except for one word:

    I say yes to this: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race?

    You say yes to this: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is partially based on his race?.

    We are one word apart!
    Actually, you've got that wrong. If you want to solidify it to one sentence.

    I believe that for some people the opposition or support of Obama is partially based on his race.

  7. #207
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion & I have always argued that opinions require NO validation, evidence or anything else.


    And we fully reserve the right to flay and ridicule any opinions based on no validation, evidence, or anything else.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Actually, you've got that wrong. If you want to solidify it to one sentence.

    I believe that for some people the opposition or support of Obama is partially based on his race.
    Kinda sounds like a distinction without a difference to me??

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post


    And we fully reserve the right to flay and ridicule any opinions based on no validation, evidence, or anything else.
    As is your right. but....let me ask you this:

    Do you believe there is a god?

  10. #210
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    As is your right. but....let me ask you this:

    Do you believe there is a god?
    I do, and no, it's not provable -- either way.

    But Earthly things are. This topic is an Earthly thing. When people believed the Earth was flat, they were wrong, no matter how hard they believed it.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •