View Poll Results: Is opposition to Obama mostly due to his race?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 15.22%
  • No

    117 84.78%
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 369

Thread: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

  1. #161
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Not likely since, prior to Obama, the black community never had anyone but a white man to vote for, but of course some may well have. Most???? I doubt it.
    Yeah! Before Obama black people had nothing but a cracker ass cracker to vote for.

    **** them crackers.


    You just made voting blacks out to look like the most racist people in the country.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #162
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obaema is mostly based on his rac

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    <Let me try to clarify my position here:

    The question is Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race?

    To which I answer yes. The majority of opposition may well not be racist but its BASIS, by that I mean the right wing leaders (Rush Limbaugh, etc) who are leading the opposition, I believe are doing so mainly due to his race.
    Now, the anti-Obama rhetoric they spew out may be based on arguments against specific policies, but that is just a dodge. Many people may hear these lies & accept them as true & oppose Obama based on Limbaugh's (as an example) lies.

    These people may not be racists....just stupid!

    But the answer to the question remains the same: Most opposition is BASED (by the leaders themselves) on racism.

    So now you claim who leads my opinions since Ive been folded into your little box of "Obama haters"???

    Taking a radical TV personality and painting all those who disagree with Obama to be that TV personality's exact duplicate has got to be the most ignorant demonstration of judging people I have ever seen.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post


    You just made voting blacks out to look like the most racist people in the country.

    .....How so?.....

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obaema is mostly based on his rac

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

    Taking a radical TV personality and painting all those who disagree with Obama to be that TV personality's exact duplicate has got to be the most ignorant demonstration of judging people I have ever seen.
    Show me where I claimed that please.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    I do not like it when it is used period. But just saying it is not the same and I can understand the reason as to WHY some black folks use the term as a friendly one towards each other. Understand now?

    No, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to use a word that you are supposed to hate to talk friendly to one another.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #166
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obaema is mostly based on his rac

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    .....How so?.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Show me where I claimed that please.
    Do you read what you type? Im not going back and RE QUOTING you and pointing obvious **** out.

    I already showed it when I quoted you originally, Im not ****ing doing it again because you are too lazy to read what was in the quotes.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #167
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    What a silly & childish response. What you are saying is that my BELIEF is not really what I believe??....I am lying about believing it??? (That's what you are saying)

    Belief Definition of Belief from dictionary.net

    Belief \Be*lief"\, n. [OE. bileafe, bileve; cf. AS. gele['a]fa. See Believe.]

    1. Assent to a proposition or affirmation, or the acceptance of a fact, opinion, or assertion as real or true, without immediate personal knowledge; reliance upon word or testimony; partial or full assurance without positive knowledge or absolute certainty; persuasion; conviction; confidence; as, belief of a witness; the belief of our senses.






    On what evidence do you both argue that I do not believe what I have said??
    (The only argument you can still muster is a demand that I PROVE my beleif to you, which is a whole other topic........& you guys know it!)


    Read the topic title gain. The first three words are......Do You BELIEVE......... (Check & mate~!)




    ........................That depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Off topic.

    The topic is someone's belief & requires no proof as to whether that belief is factually true or not.

    I believe that you are a 12 year old child hiding in mom's basement.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obaema is mostly based on his rac

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do you read what you type? Im not going back and RE QUOTING you and pointing obvious **** out.

    I already showed it when I quoted you originally, Im not ****ing doing it again because you are too lazy to read what was in the quotes.
    I see we're slipping towarsd insult & personal attack so I'll just accept your resignation from this debate.

    Thanks for playing!
    (Hey.....I never said I was above childish games too!!)

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I believe that you are a 12 year old child hiding in mom's basement.

    How did I KNOW something like that was coming????

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •