View Poll Results: Is opposition to Obama mostly due to his race?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 15.22%
  • No

    117 84.78%
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 369

Thread: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

  1. #121
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Man, oh man are we still on this kick?? Lemme tell you! I don't give a sh!t if Obama were green with yellow polka dots. Most people that disagree with him base it on policy not race!! And I will ask once again. If Obama were a Conservative Republican going against a Liberal who is a lilly-white male, would you still support Obama??
    Well, well. Looks like Devil is too afraid to answer my question.


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Well, well. Looks like Devil is too afraid to answer my question.
    Your question is ridiculous but I will answer it anyway. I would support anyone, of any race or party who favors Obama's agenda/ideas for change......... & I would oppose anyone who wants to defeat his vision for changes desperately needed in this country.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Does this mean some liberals disliked condoleezza because she was a woman and/or black (as opposed to her being a conservative)


  4. #124
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,570

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Well, well. Looks like Devil is too afraid to answer my question.
    You have to remember that he thinks anyone opposed to Obama's agenda is genuinely evil (or stupid). He's made that quite clear.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #125
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,570

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Does this mean some liberals disliked condoleezza because she was a woman and/or black (as opposed to her being a conservative)
    The ones who called her a "house slave" probably had it in their minds, sure.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #126
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Your question is ridiculous but I will answer it anyway. I would support anyone, of any race or party who favors Obama's agenda/ideas for change......... & I would oppose anyone who wants to defeat his vision for changes desperately needed in this country.
    So IOW, turning this country into another Eurosocialist paradise and watch it decline like ALL THE BLUE STATES?? Gotcha!!


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  7. #127
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Here are just a few bits of racism aimed at Obama that are quite enough to prove that a "Belief" that most opposition against is warranted:
    They were all old story's that have nothing at all to do with the mainstream. The first two were aimed at racist groups like the KKK etc who do not represent mainstream conservatives in any way.

    This story is about racist organizations to begin with. It is also from February of 2008 over a year and a half ago.

    October 16, 2008 Another story before the election which has nothing to do with now.

    You have got to be kidding.

    Hate watch

    Keeping an eye on the radical right.

    Oh my goodness! They get the information from Hal Turners web site.

    No need to even discredit this load.

    May 13, 2008. Again has nothing to do with the here and now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Jujst a few quick links to show that my belief is well grounded in evidence & to label my belief as ridiculous is.........ridiculous!....& arrogant.
    Which basically show how desperate you are to show Obama's failures and dropping numbers are due to racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Don't twist the argument to one where you expect me to PROVE my belief, which I don't claim is PROOF. It certainly clears the bar for a belief based on evidence, however.
    If some real evidence existed I would be inclined to give your argument at least some credibility. So far you have given little which is credible and allot which is no more then hyperbole.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-16-09 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    If some real evidence existed I would be inclined to give your argument at least some credibility. So far you have given little which is credible and allot which is no more then hyperbole.

    No...You claimed I had no evidence on which to base my belief , which I proved wrong. Now you are demanding evidence to PROVE my belief. You can move the goalposts all you want, but we both know I backed up my beliefs with good reason.

  9. #129
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    The ones who called her a "house slave" probably had it in their minds, sure.
    They called her that?


  10. #130
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,570

    Re: Do you believe that opposition to Obama is mostly based on his race

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    They called her that?
    Some did. But unlike Devil, I'm not willing to ascribe it to "most" of the people who criticized her. But then, I allow for the possibility of good faith disagreement.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •