View Poll Results: Biggest Douchebag ?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bill Maher

    22 25.29%
  • Keith Olbermann

    25 28.74%
  • Rush Limbaugh

    13 14.94%
  • Bill O'Reilly

    3 3.45%
  • Stephen Colbert

    0 0%
  • George Bush

    5 5.75%
  • Dick Cheney

    10 11.49%
  • Joe Biden

    4 4.60%
  • Donald Trump

    3 3.45%
  • Ann Coulter

    2 2.30%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Biggest douchebag

  1. #21
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    The result of this poll really shows how right wing this board has become.... not much debate here any more.
    PeteEU

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    That's the problem with looking at numbers. They might not tell you all you need to know. For example in this poll Bill Maher is doing a decent job at being one of the bigger douchebags however in the best media personality he is winning as a favorite.

    It's like Howard Stern. When he was big he could easily have won on both best and worst lists.

    It's when nobody cares about you one way or the other that you know you really suck as a famous person.
    Last edited by talloulou; 08-12-09 at 03:57 AM.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Tie between Olberman & Sean Hannity. One simple reason. A few months ago a bunch of people on FOX were making fun of Obama for something related to an expensive burger or mustard. Hannity was among them and said something like 'Enjoy that hamburger Mr. President' like he was going to go home and eat some left over Mr. Noodles with some stale Pepsi. Sean Hannity is one of those people who I put on the same corner as Sharpton. They talk like they're pulling for the guy with a blue collar but we all know they're going to go home to a mansion.

    Olberman's face is annoying. It's like an STD. Only you can get rid of the STD. You can't get rid of Olberman.

    I don't think Bill Maher is a douche. He just says things most people think bout but don't say. Pregnant women aren't all that sexy, the hyper religious are annoying to a lot of people, America is full of disgustingly obese children etc. I mean these are all things most of us have thought about once in our lives.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #24
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    No Glenn Beck? Really?

    That bit he did back in the winter where he cried and said how he feared for America should have earned him the Lifetime Douchebag Award.

  5. #25
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post

    I don't think Bill Maher is a douche. He just says things most people think bout but don't say. Pregnant women aren't all that sexy, the hyper religious are annoying to a lot of people, America is full of disgustingly obese children etc. I mean these are all things most of us have thought about once in our lives.
    The difference is Maher has an obvious superiority complex, and he really shouldn't, he is comedian who hasn't been funny in years, he is all opinion, no fact, and all blather, which is why I personally believe he is a worthless douche.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-01-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    97

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    why cant you pick more then one i n the poll?

  7. #27
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    The result of this poll really shows how right wing this board has become.... not much debate here any more.



    Don't let the door hit ya!

    anyway......

    I went with bill maher because he is a pompus ass, who tried to fool people by claiming he is a libertarian.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 08-12-09 at 11:23 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    When it comes to actual politicians there is no single person who even comes close to the inexplicable and unbelievably long political career of Maxine Waters. Dumber than a doorknob and more annoying than sand in your vagina that crazy bitch keeps on keeping on. It defies logic and reason.

    For this list Olbermann wins hands down only because Jeanine Garofalo isn't noteworthy enough to have made the list.
    I keep hoping that Cynthia McKinney will die in a tragic boating accident while running the blockade against the Palestinians, but I keep being disappointed.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I don't think Bill Maher is a douche. He just says things most people think bout but don't say. Pregnant women aren't all that sexy, the hyper religious are annoying to a lot of people, America is full of disgustingly obese children etc. I mean these are all things most of us have thought about once in our lives.
    True. He says everything that I am thinking and never say out loud.

  10. #30
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,605

    Re: Biggest douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    The result of this poll really shows how right wing this board has become.... not much debate here any more.
    Why? Just because people think some of the leftys on the list are the most obnoxious? What if they simply are? Being a douchebag knows no party affiliation, and if you are one, you are whether or not people agree with you, or whether or not what you say is correct.

    It's about form, not substance, and if you think people you agree with are automatically nice people and people you disagree with are automatically jerks, then that says a very great deal about you.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •