View Poll Results: Should protesters be allowed to curb free speech in this country?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Protests are protected by the Constitution.

    36 63.16%
  • No. If protesters stop free speech, they should be removed by police.

    20 35.09%
  • If fake protesters & their masters should be prosecuted.

    12 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 425

Thread: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

  1. #141
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You just can't debate without resorting to childish, personal attacks...can you? (meet you after school!)
    As usual he does not know what he is talking about, so the next best step is to call names. Works like a charm, or so he thinks so. It's always emotional, never fact. Facts are an inconvenient truth.

    Kind of like Tea-bagging governors that protest the stimulus, then run around their state bragging about stimulus money, right good Reverend? Inconvenient truth....sucks doesn't it?

  2. #142
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    It is already illegal to disturb the peace. (do you actually read any posts before you spout off?

    So then you thought Gates was rightfully arrested? Good to know.


    Also please talk about how you are for the arrest and imprisonment of anti-war protestors.


    If they tried to drown out the free speech of others I would.
    They did. They do. Why are you so quick to give these organizations a pass, yet you can't even NAME the imaginary organization that is controlling in your mind these protests at the town hall?

    Hypocrite much?


    That's the difference here: We aren't afraid for you to hear the opposition. You guys are terrified that the obvious truth of what we are saying will get through, so you try to prevent anyhone from even hearing our words.


    Really?


    ProtestWarrior.com - Crashing the Protests

    ProtestWarrior.com - A.N.S.W.E.R. Infiltrated

    especially this one:


    ProtestWarrior.com - Eagle Strike


    Lets see if you can be not hypocritical.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #143
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    As usual he does not know what he is talking about, so the next best step is to call names. Works like a charm, or so he thinks so. It's always emotional, never fact. Facts are an inconvenient truth.

    Kind of like Tea-bagging governors that protest the stimulus, then run around their state bragging about stimulus money, right good Reverend? Inconvenient truth....sucks doesn't it?


    Are you going for Irony? Thats nice....


    Please, what "facts" have you posted?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #144
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So then you thought Gates was rightfully arrested? Good to know.


    Also please talk about how you are for the arrest and imprisonment of anti-war protestors.




    They did. They do. Why are you so quick to give these organizations a pass, yet you can't even NAME the imaginary organization that is controlling in your mind these protests at the town hall?

    Hypocrite much?






    Really?


    ProtestWarrior.com - Crashing the Protests

    ProtestWarrior.com - A.N.S.W.E.R. Infiltrated

    especially this one:


    ProtestWarrior.com - Eagle Strike


    Lets see if you can be not hypocritical.
    Eagle Strike takes you on a chilling detour to a recent anti-war protest -- a dark leftist underworld where the fifth column gathers to spew their hatred of America and Israel. And while the left aligns themselves with brutal Islamic tyrants, they're going to learn while they can protest America, we can protest them.
    MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA freaking hilarious, does not get any better than this. Question, is this the favorite website of Montana militia members reading while they are hunkered down in their bunkers?

  5. #145
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA freaking hilarious, does not get any better than this. Question, is this the favorite website of Montana militia members reading while they are hunkered down in their bunkers?



    Still waiting for you to post your "facts".....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #146
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Are you going for Irony? Thats nice....


    Please, what "facts" have you posted?
    Good lord, I have posted this so many times. To which you always ignore, how cute. Dear Reverend, please don't ever mention the word "facts" when you yourself find them to be such an inconvenient truth.

    And really, do you honestly need facts of Jindal, Sanders, Perrys, Kingstons, Kyl's, etc... hypocrisy? Really good Reverend?

  7. #147
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Good lord, I have posted this so many times. To which you always ignore, how cute. Dear Reverend, please don't ever mention the word "facts" when you yourself find them to be such an inconvenient truth.

    And really, do you honestly need facts of Jindal, Sanders, Perrys, Kingstons, Kyl's, etc... hypocrisy? Really good Reverend?



    Still no facts.... ***yawn***


    Still waiting. Will you be posting them today?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #148
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Still waiting for you to post your "facts".....
    Hey I know, why don't you go back to any number of the posts I have made that showed this to which YOU IGNORED. I know you are so talented at looking back at past posts....

    hyp⋅o⋅crite

     /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
    Use hypocrite in a Sentence
    –noun
    1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

    Give you a start, just go look at any post of mine with the keyword hypocrite.

  9. #149
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Hey I know, why don't you go back to any number of the posts I have made that showed this to which YOU IGNORED. I know you are so talented at looking back at past posts....

    hyp⋅o⋅crite

     /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
    Use hypocrite in a Sentence
    –noun
    1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

    Give you a start, just go look at any post of mine with the keyword hypocrite.









    and






    Still no facts, so sorry so sad... FAIL
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Should Orchestrated (fake) Protests Be Allowed To Hinder Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Hey I know, why don't you go back to any number of the posts I have made that showed this to which YOU IGNORED. I know you are so talented at looking back at past posts....

    hyp⋅o⋅crite

     /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
    Use hypocrite in a Sentence
    –noun
    1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

    Give you a start, just go look at any post of mine with the keyword hypocrite.
    Recommendation for you Sam:

    The good Rev does not debate, he just likes to see his ludicrous words in print.
    He's just not worth trying to discuss anything with so I will just pay no attention to him from now on.
    There are plenty of other members here that actually can debate intelligently, without the tedious "Fail" or "Duly Noted" 4th grade points he awards himself..
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-06-09 at 10:23 AM.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •