View Poll Results: Do you think Michael Jackson ever molested any kids?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 40.48%
  • No

    22 52.38%
  • Probably, but I would have voted to acquit him for lack of evidence

    3 7.14%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

  1. #31
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,422
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I think I'm going to be MJ for Halloween this year. That would be an awesome costume.
    You don't look white enough to me.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I disagree. There was no evidence that he exposed himself to any children. Sleeping in a bed with children is not illegal. As for dangling his kid off a balcony...that would certainly be child endangerment, but I doubt an isolated incident would be enough for CPS to permanently take away his kids.
    These are valid contentions but you isolated your conclusion from one crucial fact. Michael Jackson was mentally ill. This alone is sufficient cause for a termination in parental rights.

  3. #33
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    These are valid contentions but you isolated your conclusion from one crucial fact. Michael Jackson was mentally ill. This alone is sufficient cause for a termination in parental rights.
    Fair enough, I can't argue with that.
    Anyway, back to the molestation charges.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  4. #34
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,193

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Do you think Michael Jackson ever molested any kids? The more I read about the accusations against him, the more strongly I believe that he did not. There was never any actual evidence against him...and there was plenty of evidence that the families of the kids who were accusing him were in it for the money.

    Michael Jackson had a lot of mental issues and he was wealthy...which made him an easy target for the charges of child molestation. He was an especially easy target in the 2005 case, since he had already been accused once and his public image was already sullied.

    But I see no reason to believe he ever harmed anyone. He loved kids, I don't think he would ever do anything to hurt them.
    I do not believe he molested any kids. He made the mistake of settling out of court hoping it would go away, but instead all that do was encourage more scam artist. What kind of ****ed parent goes "sorry Timmy I know the mean molested you and possibly did all kinds of other horrible things to you but he gave us a **** load of money to shut the hell up,so we are going to let him do the same thing to other children". If I was Jackson and the first time one of these accusations happened I would made an example out of that family. I would have cleared my name in court and put that family through litigation nightmare in order to make them go broke defending themselves in court and then I would have sued to get their children removed and anything else I could to ruin their lives.


    That said I still find all the dead Michael Jackson jokes funny.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #35
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 10:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Pedos don't only molest two kids. I think if he was a bonafide pedo, we'd hear more accusations. Most kids who hung out with him sang his praises, even the child celebs.

  6. #36
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,004

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Do you think Michael Jackson ever molested any kids? The more I read about the accusations against him, the more strongly I believe that he did not. There was never any actual evidence against him...and there was plenty of evidence that the families of the kids who were accusing him were in it for the money.

    Michael Jackson had a lot of mental issues and he was wealthy...which made him an easy target for the charges of child molestation. He was an especially easy target in the 2005 case, since he had already been accused once and his public image was already sullied.

    But I see no reason to believe he ever harmed anyone. He loved kids, I don't think he would ever do anything to hurt them.
    \



    Why did he have a lock and an alarm on his door that let him know people were coming?


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  7. #37
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,004

    joke Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I think I'm going to be MJ for Halloween this year. That would be an awesome costume.



    It would be funnier if you had someone with you dress up as chris hansen.....


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  8. #38
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,367

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    \



    Why did he have a lock and an alarm on his door that let him know people were coming?
    If he was molesting kids, you'd think he'd be the first one to know when someone was coming.


    "You've been touched by, you've been struck by, a smooth pedophile!"

  9. #39
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,004

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    If he was molesting kids, you'd think he'd be the first one to know when someone was coming.


    "You've been touched by, you've been struck by, a smooth pedophile!"


    Ba da ding.......


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  10. #40
    Tavern Bartender
    #neverhillary
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,046

    Re: Do you think MJ ever molested any kids?

    It was just innocent pajamma parties.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •