View Poll Results: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extremely Insane

    55 50.93%
  • Slightly Off-Balance

    11 10.19%
  • Not Crazy At All

    32 29.63%
  • Not Crazy At All & I Blindly Support Him

    5 4.63%
  • Other

    5 4.63%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    08-31-09 @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    370

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    He is entertainment?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3yn3SelVCs"]YouTube - Glenn Beck "Get Off My Phone" Radio Freak Out (TWILIGHT VAMPIRE METAL REMIX)[/ame]

  2. #42
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    That was pretty entertaining.

  3. #43
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 02:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Crazy? No. Eccentric? Totally.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YA7-BvVDV10&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=pl ayer_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YA7-BvVDV10&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=pl ayer_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    He's just telling it like it is. Dumbass liberals make me like that sometimes.

  4. #44
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    I think angry=crazy means he doesn't think that seeing someone lose they're temper means their crazy, it means they're angry.
    I know that, he was attacking me, which adds no value to the conversation.


  5. #45
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    To me Beck is nothing more than an entertainer who uses theatrics and drama to impress his audience. I don't take anything he says very seriously, but I don't believe he is what I'd call crazy. It's more like singing to an opera. He's fits in better at Fox than he did with CNN.
    Yep, a pisspoor knockoff of Lonesome Rhodes with the same disdain for his audience:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7_XGkolRM"]YouTube - A Face In The Crowd - Original Trailer 1957[/ame]

  6. #46
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,342

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I know that, he was attacking me, which adds no value to the conversation.
    as if the conversation have any value to start with?

    Well, you essentially said that Glenn Beck is crazy for being angry; like all of a sudden, the sky is falling and we should all blindly go "Wow, you're right, Glenn Beck is pretty ****ing crazy; let's beat his head in with a lead pipe". In response, I figured I'd rightfully take it upon myself to call you crazy and list a reason why(watching the TYT) as if to show that, by your definition of "crazy", all people can agree that we all(including you) have a bit of..."crazy"...in all of us; and thus, Beck being..."crazy"...as you say...is hardly a reason to go crying to the users of DP about the obvious 'chip on your shoulder' toward Glenn Beck.

  7. #47
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    as if the conversation have any value to start with?

    Well, you essentially said that Glenn Beck is crazy for being angry; like all of a sudden, the sky is falling and we should all blindly go "Wow, you're right, Glenn Beck is pretty ****ing crazy; let's beat his head in with a lead pipe".
    Tell me where exactly I said that he's "crazy for being angry."


    In response, I figured I'd rightfully take it upon myself to call you crazy and list a reason why(watching the TYT) as if to show that, by your definition of "crazy", all people can agree that we all(including you) have a bit of..."crazy"...in all of us; and thus, Beck being..."crazy"...as you say...is hardly a reason to go crying to the users of DP about the obvious 'chip on your shoulder' toward Glenn Beck.
    The video was not the subject of the poll, it is an example of something Beck has said. So, you're not supposed to respond to the video, it was a visual aid, you are supposed the respond to the actual poll. In essence, it seems like you want to respond to the poll by attacking me, which makes no sense. That is not my assumption, that's just the way you made it seem in your post.

    I never said angry=crazy, but you think I relate those to unrelated things. If you think I said that angry=crazy why do you assume me watching TYT=crazy?

    In fact, I never really stated my opinion on this matter! I never took a side or chose one of the options on the poll. Maybe my responses to you have hinted at my opinion, but before you attacked me, I never expressed it. If you really wish to debate someone, atleast wait until they provide their opinion before assuming the wrong thing.

    I do not intend to condemn you or call you crazy, all I am trying to do is lead you away from personal attacks and back on the subject. So please, do not attack the person, attack the issue.

    I'm saying all of this with a kind smile on my face.


    If you choose not to take the above comment properly, if you want to continue playing a game of personal attacks, and if you think responding to the poll by attacking me is the right way, then I will attack you:

    This is the best thing I can come up with, so please bare with me, I'm not that good at personal attacks.

    You are from Tyler, Texas, the heart of East Texas, where everyone is still stuck in the 1980s when it comes to politics. Why should I not call you crazy?


    Anyway, of course, that attack was not my proper response, its just to continue playing the game you started.
    Last edited by Cilogy; 07-18-09 at 10:00 PM.


  8. #48
    User JustinDeeMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Last Seen
    07-22-09 @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    96

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Glenn Beck realizes that the U.S. is going down the hole due to democrat's, far left I mean. Glenn Beck looks into the issues before he talks about them, he knows what he is talking about 85% of the time he is a little hyper but only because he believes that the U.S. is heading towards socialism at a very fast rate, so he get's a little crazy.
    There is a popular Chinese maxim: "The hat is good, the shoes are good. However, if you put the hat on your feet, and the shoes on your head, then both become useless."

  9. #49
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,342

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Tell me where exactly I said that he's "crazy for being angry."
    The poll question "How crazy is glenn beck", assumes that Glenn Beck is crazy at all. Which is clearly a personal attack against him. It's the same as asking "how often do you beat your wife?". As a response, I attack you the same way. Nothing personal, just using the same tools you use against certain figures in the media. Again, not because I hate you, only to point your false technique here.
    The video was not the subject of the poll, it is an example of something Beck has said. So, you're not supposed to respond to the video, it was a visual aid, you are supposed the respond to the actual poll. In essence, it seems like you want to respond to the poll by attacking me, which makes no sense. That is not my assumption, that's just the way you made it seem in your post.
    Oh so, you admit that the video is completely irrelevant? Why did you post it then?
    I never said angry=crazy, but you think I relate those to unrelated things. If you think I said that angry=crazy why do you assume me watching TYT=crazy?
    Oh, so you think taking phone calls = crazy, then? Or that having a 98 men's short-spike hair cut = crazy? You used the video as an example and considering that those are the only things in the video....... Oh yea, the video was irrelevant.
    In fact, I never really stated my opinion on this matter! I never took a side or chose one of the options on the poll. Maybe my responses to you have hinted at my opinion, but before you attacked me, I never expressed it. If you really wish to debate someone, atleast wait until they provide their opinion before assuming the wrong thing.
    You. wrote. the. poll. question. In the poll question itself, you state your opinion. Look at the question nice and long. "How crazy is Glenn Beck?". It's a biased question that clearly states that GLENN BECK IS CRAZY and YOU just want to know the quantity. Either you really do have a chip on your shoulder, or you are just bad at writing proper poll questions that don't lead people do think you are biased and already have an opinion about the matter.
    I do not intend to condemn you or call you crazy, all I am trying to do is lead you away from personal attacks and back on the subject. So please, do not attack the person, attack the issue.
    Because it would be like this:

    "How crazy is Glenn Beck?"
    "Glenn Beck isn't crazy."
    "Yea, but, how crazy?
    I'm saying all of this with a kind smile on my face.
    good 4 you
    If you choose not to take the above comment properly, if you want to continue playing a game of personal attacks, and if you think responding to the poll by attacking me is the right way, then I will attack you:
    This is the best thing I can come up with, so please bare with me, I'm not that good at personal attacks.

    You are from Tyler, Texas, the heart of East Texas, where everyone is still stuck in the 1980s when it comes to politics. Why should I not call you crazy?


    Anyway, of course, that attack was not my proper response, its just to continue playing the game you started. [/QUOTE]
    I'm afraid you started the game. Don't call someone(beck) crazy unless you can back it up. Lest I say the same thing about you.

  10. #50
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 06:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: How Crazy Is Glenn Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    You have to admit that he does engage in some pretty bizarre behavior. The broadcast of his show on Fox News where he had the separate camera just focusing on his eyes was a little weird. The same goes for when he cries during his shows. I'm sure that most of it is for entertainment purposes, but it is still pretty bizarre.
    I was running through the channels a while back, and ran across Beck giving a speech at some ceremony, maybe a graduation, and he was talking and smiling, and idiotically weeping at the same time.

    This guy is a real sap. He is also very tiresome and boorish, to me. He is somewhat imaginative, though. He does manage to come up with 3 or 4 new conspiracy theories a week.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •