View Poll Results: Are You Sorry You Voted for Obama?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I voted for Obama and am very sorry.

    8 9.41%
  • I voted for Obama and am worried.

    1 1.18%
  • I voted for Obama but not worried.

    7 8.24%
  • I voted for Obama and am pleased with his actions.

    18 21.18%
  • I voted against Obama and scared to death of his actions.

    20 23.53%
  • I voted against Obama and am worried about his actions

    9 10.59%
  • I voted against Obama but not worried about his actions.

    2 2.35%
  • I voted against Obama but am pleased with his actions.

    2 2.35%
  • I did not vote but am afraid of his actions.

    10 11.76%
  • I did not vote but am pleased with his actions.

    8 9.41%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

  1. #1
    Educator ronpaulvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-16 @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    627

    mad Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    After seeing the results of his actions, are you sorry you voted for Obama?

  2. #2
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,764

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    I am sure sorry they voted for Obama...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    What no poll?

    No I'm not sorry I voted for a president Obama who cares for his country as a whole and not focused on ramming his thumb up America's backside for the sake of his selfserving party.

    Change is great.

  4. #4
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,764

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    What no poll?

    No I'm not sorry I voted for a president Obama who cares for his country as a whole and not focused on ramming his thumb up America's backside for the sake of his selfserving party.

    Change is great.



    What change? You speak in talking points only.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulvoter View Post
    After seeing the results of his actions, are you sorry you voted for Obama?
    In a word.........
    I voted for "none of the above".
    No man should be able to "buy an election", as it is now being done in our nation.
    Bur, Obama is, thus far, a far better alternative to the conservatives...who have fallen to the same level as the liberals of 20 years ago..

  6. #6
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,764

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Other:


    I voted present in the presidential election as ALL the canidates sucked. even the libertarian guy.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #7
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    As the Good Reverend has already pointed out, I am extremely sorry folks voted for Dear Leader.

    To love this country is to loathe Dear Leader. That is the order of things.

  8. #8
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    mad Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Change is great.
    Oh yes, it sure is.
    -Obama changed the war...from Iraq to Afghanistan.
    -Obama changed the national debt...it's higher now than ever before.
    -Obama changed his mind about the state of our economy.
    -Obama changed the car industry into a government run bureaucracy.
    -Obama changed the world's view on us by making us seem pathetic as he went on an apology tour.
    -Obama changed North Korea...now they threat to launch missiles once a month.
    -Obama changed the unemployment rate...now it's higher each week.

    Yes, change is great; for the ignorant who become blissful as the state of the nation crumbles. Obama's policies are nothing more than a massive expansion of Bush's negative policies combined with an extra dash of socialism.

  9. #9
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,764

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    Oh yes, it sure is.
    -Obama changed the war...from Iraq to Afghanistan.
    -Obama changed the national debt...it's higher now than ever before.
    -Obama changed his mind about the state of our economy.
    -Obama changed the car industry into a government run bureaucracy.
    -Obama changed the world's view on us by making us seem pathetic as he went on an apology tour.
    -Obama changed North Korea...now they threat to launch missiles once a month.
    -Obama changed the unemployment rate...now it's higher each week.

    Yes, change is great; for the ignorant who become blissful as the state of the nation crumbles. Obama's policies are nothing more than a massive expansion of Bush's negative policies combined with an extra dash of socialism.


    QFT
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #10
    Guru
    Donkey1499's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Under The Northern Star, Alaska
    Last Seen
    02-08-10 @ 05:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,945

    Re: Obama Voters -- Are you sorry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Other:


    I voted present in the presidential election as ALL the canidates sucked. even the libertarian guy.
    By "libertarian guy" are you referring to Bob Barr? Cuz I voted for that guy, but knew he wasn't going to win anyways. But it was still better than voting for Obama, MaCain or not voting at all. o.o

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •