View Poll Results: Choose.

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Far Left

    53 47.32%
  • Far Right

    59 52.68%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 211

Thread: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

  1. #121
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Dont presume too much. Read whats in front of you instead. Where have i said every Far Right extremist is a racist?

    I have simply suggested the Far Right are, generally, synonymous with a Racist view point.

    Paul
    Stop trying to cloud the convo with semantics. The fact of the matter is your post attempted to tie the far right in with racism. The only thing that would make the far right synonymous with racism is posts like yours.

    I'm still trying to find the relevance of your point in relation to this thread, btw.
    Last edited by G.I. Joe; 07-11-09 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #122
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Other: This obesession with dividing people is dangerous to our very Republic. Just because I want to lower taxes doesnt mean I have to support reversing Roe/Wade. Yes for organization sakes, and to push certain ideas we need to gather in parties, but to put partisan bickering ahead of Nation is unpatriotic and short sighted. We are Americans left right and middle lets act as if, huh people.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  3. #123
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Quote Originally Posted by OxymoronP View Post
    Other: This obesession with dividing people is dangerous to our very Republic. Just because I want to lower taxes doesnt mean I have to support reversing Roe/Wade. Yes for organization sakes, and to push certain ideas we need to gather in parties, but to put partisan bickering ahead of Nation is unpatriotic and short sighted. We are Americans left right and middle lets act as if, huh people.
    Who is putting partisan bickering ahead of anything?

  4. #124
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Joe View Post
    Who is putting partisan bickering ahead of anything?
    Congress.

    ~10 characters~

  5. #125
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Congress.

    ~10 characters~
    I can't lie, you got me on that one.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Between Hollywood and Compton.
    Last Seen
    11-25-09 @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,497

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Wow, perfect 30-30 tie.

  7. #127
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    The deatrh count suggest the far left is worse however they are both facist in my opinion and i would literally fight ethier to the death.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  8. #128
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    The far right is the side the blows things up and kills people. From a purely "value of life and defense of property" stand point (excluding thoughts on how dangerous beliefs can be) I'm going with the far right.

  9. #129
    Reactor Janitor
    Joby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula
    Last Seen
    10-24-17 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,276

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Neither extreme seems all that dangerous to me, at least in terms of being dangerous to America. Personally, I think the apathetic nation of self-centered zombies who don't even think critically about the country at all to be the most dangerous group. Which is easily the majority, those who take this country and what we have for granted.
    down for you is up

  10. #130
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Which extreme is more dangerous to America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Wow, perfect 30-30 tie.
    In my mind, that means that most if not all of the persons on this forum think that both are bad, and they only chose one or the other based upon which they think is the worst of the 2 really bad options - most likely influnced by their own political leanings.

    Personally, I chose "far left", probably because I myself am slightly right on most of my views.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •