View Poll Results: Do you see men as your property?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in any case he is my property.

    5 11.90%
  • Yes, when we are married.

    1 2.38%
  • No, but I have the first right of access to his genitals.

    2 4.76%
  • No, I do not.

    6 14.29%
  • [M]As a man, I think I am property of my wife

    1 2.38%
  • [M]As a Man, I am confused whose property I am. Of my wife or my girlfriend?

    2 4.76%
  • [M] As a man, I am not property of anyone

    11 26.19%
  • I am too drunk to vote

    2 4.76%
  • I do not know

    0 0%
  • Glücksritter should not create polls

    12 28.57%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: Do you see men as your property?

  1. #41
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,225

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    Well, now my wife watches murder mystery shows and other shows where women have murdered their husbands in a rage. So, we'll see how that pans out I guess.
    Does she also collect rare and exotic poisons?

  2. #42
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    09-25-16 @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,365

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    True story. After my wife and I got engaged, we went over to my parents house to tell them and my mother obviously asked "how'd you do it?" nad we told her. Then she starts telling the story about how my father proposed on Valentine's day and he got down on his knee when he interrupts her and says "I ****ing slipped. I had just bought you a ring for Valentine's day and it was snowy. You took it the wrong way and then got all excited about it so I didn't have the heart to tell you it wasn't an engagement ring."

    She says "Is that why it was so ugly?"

    He said, "Nah, that's because I didn't feel like wasting money on a nice ring for some broad I was just bangin'."

    So now you all know why I'm so friggin' weird.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #43
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    True story. After my wife and I got engaged, we went over to my parents house to tell them and my mother obviously asked "how'd you do it?" nad we told her. Then she starts telling the story about how my father proposed on Valentine's day and he got down on his knee when he interrupts her and says "I ****ing slipped. I had just bought you a ring for Valentine's day and it was snowy. You took it the wrong way and then got all excited about it so I didn't have the heart to tell you it wasn't an engagement ring."

    She says "Is that why it was so ugly?"

    He said, "Nah, that's because I didn't feel like wasting money on a nice ring for some broad I was just bangin'."

    So now you all know why I'm so friggin' weird.




    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Own us well, ladies, own us well.

  5. #45
    Educator Frodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Last Seen
    06-26-16 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    684

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glücksritter View Post
    Do you think the man you are married with or who you date/live with is your property?


    My answer is, do not sink to the level of other people on this forum!! No one is the property of anyone else, and if they are it is WRONG. Many people are trying to say, "but what if they are happy being property??" And all I can think of is yes, some people may be happy, but happy in the way that uncle tom was!!! So don't lower yourself to the level of others at this forum!! This poll is unnecessary!!
    Last edited by Frodly; 06-24-09 at 09:27 AM.
    I'm a Tarte, what!! You want some of this??

    To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine

  6. #46
    Advisor Glücksritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Last Seen
    12-04-11 @ 07:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    366

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    My answer is, do not sink to the level of other people on this forum!! No one is the property of anyone else, and if they are it is WRONG. Many people are trying to say, "but what if they are happy being property??" And all I can think of is yes, some people may be happy, but happy in the way that uncle tom was!!! So don't lower yourself to the level of others at this forum!! This poll is unnecessary!!
    The absurd polls are one of the most positive aspects of a forum.
    Rather dead than red!

  7. #47
    Traditional
    hiswoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Last Seen
    04-04-13 @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,051
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    True story. After my wife and I got engaged, we went over to my parents house to tell them and my mother obviously asked "how'd you do it?" nad we told her. Then she starts telling the story about how my father proposed on Valentine's day and he got down on his knee when he interrupts her and says "I ****ing slipped. I had just bought you a ring for Valentine's day and it was snowy. You took it the wrong way and then got all excited about it so I didn't have the heart to tell you it wasn't an engagement ring."

    She says "Is that why it was so ugly?"

    He said, "Nah, that's because I didn't feel like wasting money on a nice ring for some broad I was just bangin'."

    So now you all know why I'm so friggin' weird.

  8. #48
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,688

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    I haven't found a sugarmama yet. Every man has his price.

    In all seriousness though, I'd like to see what the gay community's insight on this is. Have they heard of relationships with ownership?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  9. #49
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    09-25-16 @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,365

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    In all seriousness though, I'd like to see what the gay community's insight on this is. Have they heard of relationships with ownership?
    What do you think?

    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #50
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 09:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Do you see men as your property?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    What do you think?

    Jesus, Jesus Christ!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •