View Poll Results: How do You rate George W. Bush's Presidency?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's The Best President We've Ever Had

    5 4.55%
  • He Was One Of The Best

    7 6.36%
  • He Was Pretty Good

    8 7.27%
  • He's Alright

    9 8.18%
  • He Was Kind Of Bad

    14 12.73%
  • He Was One Of The Worst

    51 46.36%
  • He Was The Worst

    16 14.55%
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 384

Thread: Bush's Presidency

  1. #371
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445
    Last edited by repeter; 06-25-09 at 03:20 PM.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  2. #372

  3. #373
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Some at ALL would be nice.
    Did you even look at them, or did you just say, "nah, I can't counter that," and just run off?
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Did you even look at them, or did you just say, "nah, I can't counter that," and just run off?
    Nah, didn't bother.

    I wasn't in a coma in 2000 or 2004. The Daley's tried to steal the Floriduh! election, and failed. No one convictions from any alleged vote fraud in Ohio or elsewhere in 2004 happened, and no credible allegations of fraud surfaced anyway, just the usual Democrat whine about it, as if they didn't have graveyards on their side.

    No, we're fully aware of which party is the Party of Electoral Fraud, and that party, since you're in denial, is the Democrat Party.

  5. #375
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Nah, didn't bother.

    I wasn't in a coma in 2000 or 2004. The Daley's tried to steal the Floriduh! election, and failed. No one convictions from any alleged vote fraud in Ohio or elsewhere in 2004 happened, and no credible allegations of fraud surfaced anyway, just the usual Democrat whine about it, as if they didn't have graveyards on their side.

    No, we're fully aware of which party is the Party of Electoral Fraud, and that party, since you're in denial, is the Democrat Party.
    Read those sources, or it's your word, against 5 reputable sources. In any case, you lose, get over it.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  6. #376
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,060

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    I looked at every one of those links. All came from whack nut liberal agenda places similar to democratic underground or something like that (one was actually from informationclearinghouse which is as wingnut as they come). And none of them have much of anything to back up what they state except other blogs and opinion peices.

    The NPR one is a blog from a pundit on radio.

  7. #377
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,060

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Read those sources, or it's your word, against 5 reputable sources. In any case, you lose, get over it.
    If you call Information Clearinghouse "reputable" then I question the validity of your self proclaimed "harvard" education.

  8. #378
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I looked at every one of those links. All came from whack nut liberal agenda places similar to democratic underground or something like that (one was actually from informationclearinghouse which is as wingnut as they come). And none of them have much of anything to back up what they state except other blogs and opinion peices.

    The NPR one is a blog from a pundit on radio.
    And conservatives don't quote Rush? Who is far more extreme then any liberal?

    Deny it as much as you want, Bush cheated, and that's that.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  9. #379
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 10:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If you call Information Clearinghouse "reputable" then I question the validity of your self proclaimed "harvard" education.
    On average, they ar all more credible/reputable then anything you can say, mainly because all you say is garbage, but that's another story...

    Maybe you should actually try rebuting information in the sources I cited rather then attack their credibility. It makes it look like you're losing, and desperate.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  10. #380
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,060

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    On average, they ar all more credible/reputable then anything you can say, mainly because all you say is garbage, but that's another story...

    Maybe you should actually try rebuting information in the sources I cited rather then attack their credibility. It makes it look like you're losing, and desperate.
    Im sorry, rebutting that information is like rebutting a fiction novel.

    How do you rebut a fiction novel?

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •