View Poll Results: How do You rate George W. Bush's Presidency?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's The Best President We've Ever Had

    5 4.55%
  • He Was One Of The Best

    7 6.36%
  • He Was Pretty Good

    8 7.27%
  • He's Alright

    9 8.18%
  • He Was Kind Of Bad

    14 12.73%
  • He Was One Of The Worst

    51 46.36%
  • He Was The Worst

    16 14.55%
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 384

Thread: Bush's Presidency

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    "W" presidency was an affrount to any intelligent life. I have never hated an administration so much in my life. Nixon was pretty easy to dislike but W made me sick to my stomach the last few years. I could not even look at him. He was disgusting.
    Of course this is another Liberal "because you say so." Fascinating how "hate" is such a substantive part of the Liberal political philosophy towards anyone they disagree with.

    Bush showed more intelligence in his little finger than the entire Liberal community combined. It's not surprising that Liberals seldom get anything right and tend to "hate" those they disagree with because they can't seem to defend their own farcical views.

    Regarding Nixon, I find it equally amusing that the man who did exactly what the Liberals protested for, getting us out of Vietnam, was continually hated so much. I think it is similar to the reason you Liberals hate W so much; because both beat the pants off your Liberal candidates and of course that is unacceptable to a political philosophy that borders on Fascism.

    It is much the same mentality of the 3rd grader who didn't get his way on the playground and therefore doesn't want to play and takes his ball and bat home with him.

    Have a good day madam.

  2. #282
    activist professor Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tipping Velvet
    Last Seen
    07-01-09 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,017

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Of course this is another Liberal "because you say so." Fascinating how "hate" is such a substantive part of the Liberal political philosophy towards anyone they disagree with.

    Bush showed more intelligence in his little finger than the entire Liberal community combined. It's not surprising that Liberals seldom get anything right and tend to "hate" those they disagree with because they can't seem to defend their own farcical views.

    Regarding Nixon, I find it equally amusing that the man who did exactly what the Liberals protested for, getting us out of Vietnam, was continually hated so much. I think it is similar to the reason you Liberals hate W so much; because both beat the pants off your Liberal candidates and of course that is unacceptable to a political philosophy that borders on Fascism.

    It is much the same mentality of the 3rd grader who didn't get his way on the playground and therefore doesn't want to play and takes his ball and bat home with him.

    Have a good day madam.
    Bush was an ignorant ass. He and Darth Cheney did more damage to this country than any ten presidents before him. He was worse than Carter and that was really tough to do. He made stupidity an art form.
    Democracy is the road to socialism. Karl Marx
    Life member NY city Fisting Club!
    I am Zoochie Purple Quivering Ghost Bear a Tiki Bar Tarte, you want some of my Panties.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Bush was an ignorant ass. He and Darth Cheney did more damage to this country than any ten presidents before him. He was worse than Carter and that was really tough to do. He made stupidity an art form.
    Well, what do you expect when you insist on electing liberals and they actually get in office?

  4. #284
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Bush was an ignorant ass. He and Darth Cheney did more damage to this country than any ten presidents before him. He was worse than Carter and that was really tough to do. He made stupidity an art form.
    So for revenge you elect Dear Leader, who has the mendacity of Clinton, the spine of Carter, the ego of Johnson, and the prejudice of Wilson?

    How is that helping things?

  5. #285
    Guru
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Plano
    Last Seen
    03-17-16 @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    So for revenge you elect Dear Leader, who has the mendacity of Clinton, the spine of Carter, the ego of Johnson, and the prejudice of Wilson?

    How is that helping things?
    It all makes sense if there is no intention of "helping things"..
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marvel-war-of-heroes/id536478373?mt=8
    iphone or ipad game

    Use Referral code bfg861256 for a free rare card.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    It all makes sense if there is no intention of "helping things"..
    Ah....that's right. It's not "help out" it's "help yourself....to the public trough".

  7. #287
    activist professor Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tipping Velvet
    Last Seen
    07-01-09 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,017

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    So for revenge you elect Dear Leader, who has the mendacity of Clinton, the spine of Carter, the ego of Johnson, and the prejudice of Wilson?

    How is that helping things?
    I voted Obama I must admit. He is the first major party candidate I voted for. I vote usually all socialists or communists. I voted Obama because in no way did i want anything like McCain and Palin near the WH.

    I will never make the mistake of voting for a major candidate again.
    Democracy is the road to socialism. Karl Marx
    Life member NY city Fisting Club!
    I am Zoochie Purple Quivering Ghost Bear a Tiki Bar Tarte, you want some of my Panties.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I voted Obama I must admit. He is the first major party candidate I voted for. I vote usually all socialists or communists. I voted Obama because in no way did i want anything like McCain and Palin near the WH.

    I will never make the mistake of voting for a major candidate again.
    I firmly believe every political ballot should have a "None of the Above" option. When there are no good choices, people should have the right to say so.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Bush was an ignorant ass. He and Darth Cheney did more damage to this country than any ten presidents before him. He was worse than Carter and that was really tough to do. He made stupidity an art form.
    Carter and Clinton super exceeded Bush when it comes to damage and stupidity. But then, what need do you have of the truth or reality right?

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Bush's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I voted Obama I must admit. He is the first major party candidate I voted for. I vote usually all socialists or communists. I voted Obama because in no way did i want anything like McCain and Palin near the WH.

    I will never make the mistake of voting for a major candidate again.
    All one needs to know to understand why you spew such uninformed venom for people you obviously know nothing about.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •