View Poll Results: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is a terrorist and should got to GITMO to be waterboarded for info

    3 10.71%
  • Yes he is a terrorist and should be waterboarded here for info

    0 0%
  • He is a terrorist but real torture instead of waterboarding should be used on him

    3 10.71%
  • Yes he is a terrorist but no he should not be waterboarded or tortured

    12 42.86%
  • No he is not a terrorist but waterboarding or torture should be used on him

    0 0%
  • No he is not a terrorist and he should not be waterboarded or tortured

    10 35.71%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

  1. #1
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,192

    Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Should Tiller the baby killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded for information? Some of have claimed the man is a terrorist or an extremist nutjob and Scott Roeder has claimed that there is more to come.


    Please keep in mind this poll question is aimed at abortionist and the anti-abortion phonies who claim to be anti-abortion on the belief that "fetuses" are babies in the womb, so there will be no poll options for those of us who are actually anti-abortion.


    Accused Abortion Doctor Killer Claims More Violence Is Planned - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    Scott Roeder, being held on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated assault in the killing of Dr. George Tiller one week ago, called The Associated Press from the Sedgwick County jail.

    Tiller, whose Wichita clinic was among only a few in the U.S. performing third-trimester abortions, was shot while serving as an usher at the Lutheran church he attended.

    "I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said.

    He would not elaborate.tion Friday to see if the gunman who killed Tiller had accomplices. The DOJ said its Civil Rights Division and the U.S. attorney's office in Kansas will seek to determine if the killing violated a 1994 law creating criminal penalties for violent or damaging conduct toward abortion providers and their patients.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #2
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Should Tiller the baby killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded for information? Some of have claimed the man is a terrorist or an extremist nutjob and Scott Roeder has claimed that there is more to come.


    Please keep in mind this poll question is aimed at abortionist and the anti-abortion phonies who claim to be anti-abortion on the belief that "fetuses" are babies in the womb, so there will be no poll options for those of us who are actually anti-abortion.


    Accused Abortion Doctor Killer Claims More Violence Is Planned - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    Scott Roeder, being held on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated assault in the killing of Dr. George Tiller one week ago, called The Associated Press from the Sedgwick County jail.

    Tiller, whose Wichita clinic was among only a few in the U.S. performing third-trimester abortions, was shot while serving as an usher at the Lutheran church he attended.

    "I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said.

    He would not elaborate.tion Friday to see if the gunman who killed Tiller had accomplices. The DOJ said its Civil Rights Division and the U.S. attorney's office in Kansas will seek to determine if the killing violated a 1994 law creating criminal penalties for violent or damaging conduct toward abortion providers and their patients.
    Of course not. Why should he? He is an extremist, but it is still murder. I certainly wouldn't call his murder of Tiller a terrorist act. Regardless, what could be gained from waterboarding him? He killed Tiller and now has to pay the consequences for those actions.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    hmmm. No poll. Should I add one? How 'bout:

    Should this thread not stop for go, not collect any money, and head straight to the basement?

    vs

    Tallou has no patience; this thread is fine?

  4. #4
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,192

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    hmmm. No poll. Should I add one? How 'bout:
    Its alright I added a poll. Sometimes it takes time to add poll questions.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 06-08-09 at 11:09 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #5
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,192

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Of course not. Why should he? He is an extremist, but it is still murder. I certainly wouldn't call his murder of Tiller a terrorist act. Regardless, what could be gained from waterboarding him? He killed Tiller and now has to pay the consequences for those actions.
    If he is a terrorist then it could be argued that valuable information might be gained from waterboarding him?After all Scott Roeder has said there is more to come. Shouldn't terrorist regardless if they are Islamic terrorist,animal rights terrorist or anti-abortion terrorist be treated the same?
    Last edited by jamesrage; 06-08-09 at 11:12 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  6. #6
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 12:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?


  7. #7
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    If he is a terrorist then it could be argued that valuable information might be gained from waterboarding him?After all Scott Roeder has said there is more to come.
    I don't consider him a terrorist. I think that is a term that gets thrown around too much nowadays. An extremist nutcase? Absolutely. He's not a terrorist, though.

  8. #8
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,192

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    If you do not think he is an anti-abortion terrorist or simply think waterboarding is wrong no matter who the terrorist is there is a option for you.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    I think he killed Dr. Tiller with the intent of using the fear of being murdered to force other people out of the business of performing abortions. The use of terror tactics to change other people's behavior equals terrorism to me. But, I don't advocate that ANYONE should be tortured, even idiots like this guy.

  10. #10
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Should Tiller the Baby Killer's murder suspect go to GITMO to get water boarded?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I think he killed Dr. Tiller with the intent of using the fear of being murdered to force other people out of the business of performing abortions. The use of terror tactics to change other people's behavior equals terrorism to me. But, I don't advocate that ANYONE should be tortured, even idiots like this guy.
    I honestly think that it was an empty threat because he's screwed now and has nothing better to do. Besides, he doesn't exactly look like he has a lot of friends.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •