View Poll Results: Should women be allowed to specialize as infantry

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and they should be integrated with the males

    101 57.71%
  • Yes, but keep their units seperate from male units

    16 9.14%
  • No, but women should be given some basic infantry skills beyond basic training

    33 18.86%
  • No, women should never serve in a role where they may encounter combat

    15 8.57%
  • Other....

    10 5.71%
Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 877

Thread: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    don't mind voidwar, if he thinks you are pro-police, you must be the gestapo.
    Yeah, this one has already been sorted between us.

  2. #272
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    hell to the yes.


    Proof?



    NOTED.



    I've always preferred the uncivilized ones, myself.


    Speak for yourself, man.



    Works for me.


    If you say so. You are the expert, after all.
    And that's the ball game.


    Catz, you have some of these boys all wrapped around the axle. Methinks they really don't know how to react here. What was it you said, kick you in the shins then ask you to play kickball?
    *insert profound statement here*

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am actually proposing improving that, as with actual strength standards(remember, the PT standards currently used are not a measure of strength but overall physical fitness) that are uniform, this would weed out weakling men.
    I don't see this as possible. The training PT for men and women is already different, with different standards, right this very second for the jobs in which women are allowed to serve. They have already reduced standards and requirements for women in terms of what is required when it comes to how fast they run a mile and what exercises they need to be able to do in the positions they allow women to have in the military. There is absolutely nothing which suggests they wouldn't do the same when allowing women onto the battlefield. I'm adamantly against it and don't give a hoot if that means I don't get to keep a feminist card in my back pocket.

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    And that's the ball game.


    Catz, you have some of these boys all wrapped around the axle. Methinks they really don't know how to react here. What was it you said, kick you in the shins then ask you to play kickball?
    Thanks.

    I do love some kickball.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Yeah, this one has already been sorted between us.
    Not really. A mod silenced me.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    I'm adamantly against it and don't give a hoot if that means I don't get to keep a feminist card in my back pocket.
    You have a feminist card? I didn't know they gave those to evil conservatives.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 05-27-09 at 04:19 PM.

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Not really. A mod silenced me.
    Censorship sucks. I'd be happy to revisit the thrashing in the dungeon.

  8. #278
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    You would like it if that were true, but it isn't.

    This thread is titled : "Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?"

    The thread you apparently thought you were posting in must be titled : "Should the toughest women Lerxst has personally encountered be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?"

    Should I start that thread and meet you there ?
    And based upon the fact that some women can in fact meet the requirements for serving in the infantry, something you have no experience in yourself there tough guy, and some men can't meet the requirements, then I suspect a very valid case for women serving in an infantry role does in fact exist.

    Talk to da hand, because da face, it ain't listenin'.
    *insert profound statement here*

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    And based upon the fact that some women can in fact meet the requirements for serving in the infantry, something you have no experience in yourself there tough guy, and some men can't meet the requirements, then I suspect a very valid case for women serving in an infantry role does in fact exist.

    Talk to da hand, because da face, it ain't listenin'.
    It would be a far more believable case if the women who were serving currently in the positions the military currently allows women right now -the standards weren't already lowered for women.

  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Should females be allowed to specialize as infantry in the military?

    I get it done upstairs or not at all.

    Bodi baited me into some heated responses, and there was a thread ban.

    Probably ok modding in my view, but that does not change the fact that my side of our argument was cut short. This is all my comment addressed.

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •