Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Should Miley & her father make a porn

  1. #21
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    just seems to me, especially with girls growing up, there are ages where certain things stop

    for example, very early on, Daddies are no longer allowed in the bathroom with their daughters

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  2. #22
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    or are you unhappy about their clothing? (And I don't know what a wearable wife beater is...) I do know what a man who IS a wife beater is - is that what you are saying the father in this picture is?
    A wife-beater is just slang for the type of tank top Billy Ray is wearing in the picture.
    Is what you're living for today, worth dying for tomorrow?
    _____________________________________________

  3. #23
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,353

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    -- Daddies are no longer allowed in the bathroom with their daughters
    As I mentioned earlier - I don't know who the characters are, I have no idea who "Miley Cyrus" is or why she's famous: all I see is a pic of a father and child, out in the landscape (if you look in the left top corner of the pic) - it's not a bathroom and they're both clothed.

    And I stopped going into the bathroom with my two boys when they reached 3. They were shown how to wipe, to dry and brush their teeth. If I had a daughter it would be the same. They're 10 and 7 now and I still hug them in the street - if they want a kiss in public they get one and if they want me to sing silly songs when we're travelling on public transport I do it.

    I just don't "get" what is so wrong with the picture. Could someone explain?

  4. #24
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    I just don't "get" what is so wrong with the picture. Could someone explain?

    My guess is Billy Ray was a country singer, they are from like Tennessee or somewhere, and there are stereotypes about backwards hillbilly incest types from that area. So people see this and just think the wrong stereotypipcal thing.

    Now to me it's almost like a portrait of a father protecting his daughter. I don't think anything is wrong with it personally.
    Is what you're living for today, worth dying for tomorrow?
    _____________________________________________

  5. #25
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    A wife-beater is just slang for the type of tank top Billy Ray is wearing in the picture.
    back up Nu Yawk city way, we called them Ginny Tees
    wasn't till i moved down south that i heard wife beaters

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  6. #26
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    As I mentioned earlier - I don't know who the characters are, I have no idea who "Miley Cyrus" is or why she's famous: all I see is a pic of a father and child, out in the landscape (if you look in the left top corner of the pic) - it's not a bathroom and they're both clothed.

    And I stopped going into the bathroom with my two boys when they reached 3. They were shown how to wipe, to dry and brush their teeth. If I had a daughter it would be the same. They're 10 and 7 now and I still hug them in the street - if they want a kiss in public they get one and if they want me to sing silly songs when we're travelling on public transport I do it.

    I just don't "get" what is so wrong with the picture. Could someone explain?
    He is/was a country singer. She is the Star of Hannah Montana, with her father in the cast. thats all i can say as i have never seen it

    and aps is correct about the inbreeding stereotype about southerners, in particular rednecks

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Or do you like the idea of parents keeping a physical distance from their offspring?
    No. Both my husband and I hug our kids frequently. However as a teenager I don't expect my daughter to be sitting in her dad's lap or sprawled out across it. It's weird. For this picture Miley is attempting a very sexy look while simultaneously laying all over her dad. It's just an ill thought out pose. Do you think they would sit like that at home? My guess is not.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,353

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    He is/was a country singer
    Country isn't big over here.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    She is the Star of Hannah Montana, with her father in the cast.
    Some day I will look into "Hannah Montana" - to see if it's worth buying the movie. Never heard of it before though.

    Ta for the info.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,353

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    -- For this picture Miley is attempting a very sexy look while simultaneously laying all over her dad. It's just an ill thought out pose. Do you think they would sit like that at home? My guess is not.
    Have you never seen pics of mothers embracing their teenage kids?

    However, this picture isn't even that - she's not IN or ON his lap - but on one of his legs and she's more on the floor / studio mat than "sprawled" over him..

    Maybe it's a cultural or perceptual thing?

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-22-16 @ 07:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,215

    Re: Should Miley & her father make a porn

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    No. Both my husband and I hug our kids frequently. However as a teenager I don't expect my daughter to be sitting in her dad's lap or sprawled out across it. It's weird. For this picture Miley is attempting a very sexy look while simultaneously laying all over her dad. It's just an ill thought out pose. Do you think they would sit like that at home? My guess is not.
    So like at home watching tv and if she laid her head in her dads lap there would be aproblem with that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •