Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 128

Thread: Tattooing children

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Apparently not. (but I was teasing even though I didn't get the reference)
    Shark Tale (2004)

  2. #112
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    But it is illegal--how do you define criminal?
    Criminal means one commits real crime...where there's an actual injured party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    and second--how is it racist?
    You should study the history of drug laws in this country.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Criminal means one commits real crime...where there's an actual injured party.
    You can be you own injured party.

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    You should study the history of drug laws in this country.
    You should post that history to make your argument.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,946

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Criminal means one commits real crime...where there's an actual injured party.
    oh...like as in shop lifting.

    You should study the history of drug laws in this country.
    educate me.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,946

    Re: Tattooing children

    I see you're all lining up to see my boobz.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You can be you own injured party.
    No, you can't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You should post that history to make your argument.
    For the one or two who have never heard of Harry Anslinger and the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, here are a few of his choice remarks in pursuit of laws banning marijuana:

    "There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others."
    "...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races."
    "Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    No, you can't.
    Yes, you can:



    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    For the one or two who have never heard of Harry Anslinger and the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, here are a few of his choice remarks in pursuit of laws banning marijuana:
    All you're saying is that minorities like to abuse themselves more than majorities like to abuse themselves.

    Show how these laws deliberately targeted minorities as oposed to the behavior, and further show that any such targeting was malicious.

    Links and quotes please. I will disregard your own conclusions and opinions unless you are simply agreeing with the conclusion of a quoted and linked credible study.
    Last edited by Jerry; 04-02-09 at 06:58 PM.

  8. #118
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Criminal means one commits real crime...where there's an actual injured party.


    You should study the history of drug laws in this country.
    oh, please, great one, enlighten those of us who are so ignorant of the history of drugs in this country....
    If there is ANY drug that crosses all racial divides, it is pot...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  9. #119
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    That made me LOL



    So, you think it's wrong to permanently, physically alter a child's body without their consent?
    I sure as h e l l do not think it is right...
    However, I am speaking of tattooing or branding , not any necessary ,IMO,surgical procedure...

  10. #120
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Tattooing children

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    I sure as h e l l do not think it is right...
    However, I am speaking of tattooing or branding , not any necessary ,IMO,surgical procedure...
    A necessary procedure is one thing. No one is arguing that.

    We're talking about wholly unnecessary, permanent, physical alterations to a child without their consent.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •