It means, if we can warm the climate, we can cool it too.
Do you really think man can accomplish this intentionally or not?
I think if we made an all out effort one way or the other it would never work.
In 15th Century Europe they had a mini Ice-Age. How would the enviromanics react to that today? Like the Chicken Littles they are?
South Bavaria was a wine region up to 500-years ago. It's too cold to be a wine region today. Shouldn't we be warmer then?
Math for the warmest period during the last 100 years was recently corrected by a 14-year old math geek. The last decade was the hottest using Algore math, but falls down the list when people add 1+1.
The Hockey stick curve was also exploded. It was a fixed program.
In models they cannot factor in the role of water vapor accurately... clouds... because they don't know what it does.
Global Warming Hoax: NASA Revises Temperature Data - 1930's warmest on record!
* Only 4 of the top 10 warmest years occurred in the past 10 years (1998, 1999, 2006)
* Out of the top 10 warmest years half occurred before 1940
* The years 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004 were cooler than the year 1900
* 1996, just two years before what Al Gore called the hottest year in the history of the planet, was actually cooler than average.
* 1921 was the third warmest year in recorded history (behind 1934 and 1998).