View Poll Results: Should The Obama debate Rush? Will he?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should; He will

    0 0%
  • He should; He will not

    36 40.00%
  • He should not; He will

    0 0%
  • He should not; He will not

    54 60.00%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 136

Thread: Should Obama debate Rush?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    He should because it would be of great interest to allot of people. He will not though.
    Why would he do that when he couldn't even manage to let congress debate the stimulus package thoroughly?

    I don't like Rush, but Rush would tear him apart in a one on one. And also don't think the president or his administration should be getting into it with entertainers.

  2. #22
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    For what idiotic purpose would Obama agree to this stunt?
    That's like a little league team challenging the Dodgers to a game.
    If that were true, then The Obama should jump at the chance to publicly embarrass who He described as the 'leader of the GOP', and you should encourage him to do so.

    No, rather than putting up, The Obama will shut up.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-29-16 @ 11:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,230

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Why would he do that when he couldn't even manage to let congress debate the stimulus package thoroughly?

    I don't like Rush, but Rush would tear him apart in a one on one. And also don't think the president or his administration should be getting into it with entertainers.
    I'm sure Rush would be a better showman. I'm also sure he would employ sophistry.

  4. #24
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,209

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    A more interesting debate pairing would be Michael Moore v. Limbaugh.
    They are both nuts....extremists and entertainers.
    "A Man you can bait with a tweet can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-29-16 @ 11:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,230

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    A more interesting debate pairing would be Michael Moore v. Limbaugh.
    They are both nuts....extremists and entertainers.
    That would be worth the price of admission

  6. #26
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,793

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    A more interesting debate pairing would be Michael Moore v. Limbaugh.
    They are both nuts....extremists and entertainers.
    I have to agree with that.


    No Lives Matter

  7. #27
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,209

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    If that were true, then The Obama should jump at the chance to publicly embarrass who He described as the 'leader of the GOP', and you should encourage him to do so.

    No, rather than putting up, The Obama will shut up.
    Why should the Dodgers embarass a little league team. That would just be cruel. Rush is playing outside his league...and the fact that so many in the GOP are looking to this minor leaguer as their savior speaks volumes as to the disarray in the GOP these days.
    "A Man you can bait with a tweet can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

  8. #28
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Why should the Dodgers embarass a little league team. That would just be cruel. Rush is playing outside his league...and the fact that so many in the GOP are looking to this minor leaguer as their savior speaks volumes as to the disarray in the GOP these days.
    Just remember:
    When asked to put up, The Obama shut up.

  9. #29
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,209

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Just remember:
    When asked to put up, The Obama shut up.
    Sorry Goob....not going to engage in your silly sandbox games today.
    "A Man you can bait with a tweet can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

  10. #30
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Should Obama debate Rush?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry Goob....not going to engage in your silly sandbox games today.
    Why break your pattern now?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •