View Poll Results: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout the Presidency?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    9 37.50%
  • No, because...

    4 16.67%
  • Other and here's why.

    1 4.17%
  • Are you kidding? Of course he was.

    10 41.67%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 130

Thread: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

  1. #81
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    The Sullivan Group has audited him as being accurate 98.9% of the time until recently when he jumped 1/10th of a point to 99% accurate.
    Thomas Sullivan.
    Tom Sullivan on Fox.
    The Sullivan Group.

    Wow a right wing conservative talk show host and Fox guy says Rush is 99% correct. I didn't know investment firms were also auditors of radio talk show accuracy ratings. Neato! Who else have they audited for accuracy? John Gibson?

    Nice ace up your sleeve there Bhkad. What's next...you gonna post a video of Ann Coulter saying "Rush Limbaugh is right most of the time."

    By all means, keep bringing this awesome evidence.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 03-05-09 at 10:36 AM.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  2. #82
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    With the FACTS, a perfect quote from the man himself, confirming what The Good Rev stated... and you could not believe bring yourself to the obvious conclusion?
    So Limbaugh's verbal denial of the obvious is now a documented fact is it? You see the problem yet? Now, as I have requested NUMEROUS times, simply go back to a time during the Presidency, and show some evidence of where Rush was actually directly critical of the PRESIDENT. I know you probably haven't followed the entire debate in the two threads, but that has been my request from jump street. Reverend stated he was critical of Bush on numerous issues and highly critical at the end over the bailouts. This should be simple.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 03-05-09 at 10:42 AM.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  3. #83
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,947

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Oh Lerxst....


    2004


    "I don't think Bush will ever pay a price for this politically, but it's possible that Republicans will for a long, long time down the road. We'll get to that in due course"

    "Bush is apparently intent upon offering some kind of amnesty proposal hidden in a guest worker program. Now, the AP story doesn't say that there's anything hidden here. I mean it offers maybe some hope for this, but it's a lot of work involved to secure it."

    Rush Limbaugh: "Immigration Proposal Roils America"





    Who want's to take bets on what lerxst's next excuse will be?


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  4. #84
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,702

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Lerxst, he is not lying.

    I used to be a Republican and a neocon. I used to listen to Rush back in 2002-2004. I remember many times that Rush did not support Bush on quite a few things. The 2 that stick out most in my mind was the immigration policy and the Medicaid entitlement. Rush was very adamant.

    I don't know why people try to say if someone supports someone they support everything they stand for. This is not true at all.

    I dislike the Republicans as much as Democrats and was a member of both parties at one time or another. I have no vested interest in either party anymore so I have nothing to gain by lying or putting on some partisan front.


    No Lives Matter

  5. #85
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Oh Lerxst....


    2004


    "I don't think Bush will ever pay a price for this politically, but it's possible that Republicans will for a long, long time down the road. We'll get to that in due course"

    "Bush is apparently intent upon offering some kind of amnesty proposal hidden in a guest worker program. Now, the AP story doesn't say that there's anything hidden here. I mean it offers maybe some hope for this, but it's a lot of work involved to secure it."

    Rush Limbaugh: "Immigration Proposal Roils America"





    Who want's to take bets on what lerxst's next excuse will be?
    Oh my was this YOUR ace up your sleeve Reverend? Did you actually read the entire transcript? Oh I doubt it because it's clearly a call for the Republicans to not jump to conclusions as this is a tactic by the Bush administration to push the Democrats into an unpopular position. He's telling everyone to stay calm because this proposal really doesn't affect anything other than forcing the hand of the Democrats. Sweet Jesus, 99% of the article is Rush trying to convince Republicans not to get angry, that this is a POLITICAL POSITIONING tactic by the administration to make the Dems appear to be extremists basically by demanding "more more more" and it doesn't do anything but offer hope.

    He's defending the man. That last sliver you posted is at the very end and the problem, there's nothing else to it. He says "Bush is apparently intent upon offering some kind of amnesty proposal hidden in a guest worker program. Now, the AP story doesn't say that there's anything hidden here. I mean it offers maybe some hope for this, but it's a lot of work involved to secure it." That's it. That's not a criticism, in fact he acknowledges that the article even says there is nothing hidden. He is simply speculating that there is some "hope for this" but nothing more. He doesn't think it will fly. He basically said that throughout the article while he was reassuring the GOP that Bush was playing a political gambit here.

    This quote sums up Rush's position in this specific article...
    The Republicans are either going to line up behind Bush, which would be good for garnering Hispanic votes, or demand tougher restrictions, which is good for the Republican base, which is good for Bush.
    You've been schooled...AGAIN.

    Back to work Reverend.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  6. #86
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,947

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Pay attention lerxst. It is good for the Republican base if Bush's position fails....


    Fails, like you, over and over again...


    The Republicans are either going to line up behind Bush, which would be good for garnering Hispanic votes, or demand tougher restrictions, which is good for the Republican base, which is good for Bush.

    Do you know what the word "or" means?

    So much failure so little time.



    And no the ace was yesterdays show trascript......


    Back to work indeed, Lerxst. You are wrong, as usal, and you show your character by infering I am a liar, and not apologizing when you are proved wrong.

    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-05-09 at 11:01 AM.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  7. #87
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Lerxst, he is not lying.

    I used to be a Republican and a neocon. I used to listen to Rush back in 2002-2004. I remember many times that Rush did not support Bush on quite a few things. The 2 that stick out most in my mind was the immigration policy and the Medicaid entitlement. Rush was very adamant.

    I don't know why people try to say if someone supports someone they support everything they stand for. This is not true at all.

    I dislike the Republicans as much as Democrats and was a member of both parties at one time or another. I have no vested interest in either party anymore so I have nothing to gain by lying or putting on some partisan front.
    Let me be clear about this. I'm not convinced he was directly critical of Bush. I'm asking for proof. The above article is typical of what the Reverend does. He misrepresents things and calls it evidence, then he cries foul when he's debunked. He's dishonest.

    I never said Rush didn't disagree with Bush. There however is a big difference between just disagreeing on an issue and being critical of the President. That was the Reverends claim. Rush was critical on numerous issues and highly critical at the end. Many don't believe it, I'm one of them.

    I fully agree that you can support someone and not agree with all their positions. That is my specific position with Obama. But that is NOT the argument here. This spun off from the other thread. Reverends plight here is a direct result of him failing at his own game. He tried to go very specific on willrockwell, the problem was when other go specific on him he can't deal with it. And this happens. Regularly.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  8. #88
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Pay attention lerxst. It is good for the Republican base if Bush's position fails....


    Fails, like you, over and over again...





    Do you know what the word "or" means?

    So much failure so little time.



    And no the ace was yesterdays show trascript......


    Back to work indeed, Lerxst. You are wrong, as usal, and you show your character by infering I am a liar, and not apologizing when you are proved wrong.



    Sorry Reverend, your spin isn't working. That isn't what he is saying at all. He's saying either/or is good. He gave two scenarios both of which are good for the GOP and Bush. Read the article.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 03-05-09 at 11:08 AM.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  9. #89
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,686
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Lerxst, below is the guts of your initial post.

    Rush did everything he claimed, and he took on some yesterday that Lerxst Left in an attempt to put an halt to the bull**** parade.

    But some people with Lerxst Disease, and incurable condition of Liberalism, press on oblivious to the repeated recollections by individuals and the host himself.

    If he did lie about that you'll find corrections at media matters or Democraticundergourd.

    This subject has been the discussion of some intense debate in this thread. (Limbaugh Rallies Conservatives to Fight Democrats, Find 'Right Candidate'). On the one hand you have folks like myself who believe that Rush Limbaugh was a staunch supporter of GWB throughout the Presidency. On the other hand you have guys like Reverend Hell Hound who claim Rush was critical of Bush on numerous issues and even highly critical of him towards the end. We absolutely found no common ground on this issue.

    Mine is obviously that Rush Limbaugh supported Bush from start to finish. Despite claims that he was critical of Bush on many issues, I have yet to see evidence of this. I can't find any evidence that paints Rush as remotely a Bush critic. Has Limbaugh expressed disagreement with Bush on certain issues...sure, he's spoken out against certain legislation, the government, and even the Republican Party. But I've found really nothing in which he directly confronts Bush for his actions and holds him accountable for decisions Rush didn't agree with (during the Presidency).
    I AM DEPLORABLE.

    NEVER CRIMINAL HILLARY (S-NY)


  10. #90
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Lerxst, below is the guts of your initial post.

    Rush did everything he claimed, and he took on some yesterday that Lerxst Left in an attempt to put an halt to the bull**** parade.

    But some people with Lerxst Disease, and incurable condition of Liberalism, press on oblivious to the repeated recollections by individuals and the host himself.

    If he did lie about that you'll find corrections at media matters or Democraticundergourd.
    All this posting and yet nothing in which Rush takes on the President directly. If you type loud enough nobody will hear me right?
    Hi. TOGTFO.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •