View Poll Results: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout the Presidency?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    9 37.50%
  • No, because...

    4 16.67%
  • Other and here's why.

    1 4.17%
  • Are you kidding? Of course he was.

    10 41.67%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 130

Thread: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

  1. #71
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Right, cause everytime you cackle that I am a liar, I make you look silly.
    Reverend, you make yourself look silly. You and so many others know how you are regularly handed your ass on this forum by a myriad of different posters. Just because you say it didn't happen, doesn't mean it didn't, it just means you are being you. The rest of grin and then roll our eyes and wait to see what you will do next. Just look at who is in here backing your play. The extremists from the right.

    Now, begin your whining and I'll wait for you to break tradition and actually post some evidence that backs your opinion.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  2. #72
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-22-16 @ 07:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,215

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Why doesn't he just run for the Presidency if he wants a debate?

  3. #73
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Scared Liberals Flood Phone Lines


    You fail on so many levels it is rather pathetic now. This call was yesterday, IT IS RUSH IN HIS OWN WORDS!!!
    Here is a prime example of you making yourself look silly. In the post I made that you quoted, I clearly stated this was a post-W. Presidency call. Do you know what "post" means in the way I used the term? It mean "after." So your claim that I "fail on so many levels" is pretty much characteristic of your usual "attack at all costs" mentality. I also know it was in Rush's own words, in fact in my post I addressed the fact that because it's in Rush's own words it's not credible. So when you announce to the world how pathetic I am and then you completely fall flat on reading comprehension, how do you think that makes you look? Silly and dishonest in your debate tactics.

    You are wrong. And you can't even see that "Nuh, Uh" aint gonna save you here.
    I was very clear in my breakdown of why your argument doesn't help you. You call it what you want, but I won't let your faux-evidence slide here.


    If you are claiming he is a liar now, the ONUS IS ON YOU as we have provided the evidence.
    Not really, because his statement is not evidence. We've already been on the hunt for the evidence. My case is proven by a lack of actual evidence on your side. Rush is just denying what most Americans already know to be true. Why do they know this? Because it's what he did. Now he's saying "no I didn't."

    You infered I was a liar over it. I proved I was not lying. The honorable thing for you to do is once again, apologize....
    You are being blatantly dishonest again in this very post. You'll receive no apology to me. If you want me to stop pointing it out you should just be honest in how you debate.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 03-05-09 at 10:25 AM.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  4. #74
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Why doesn't he just run for the Presidency if he wants a debate?
    Not enough money. This is Rush taking advantage of the MSM, which is actually great for him and I support it. He only has to play at politician but can earn celebrity income. Good for him.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  5. #75
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Nope, I just want him to provide some proof. I don't find the Reverend to be an honest debater and I don't find Rush to be honest either. Too much injection of of hyperbole, vitriol, and opinion as fact on both their parts.
    The Sullivan Group has audited him as being accurate 98.9% of the time until recently when he jumped 1/10th of a point to 99% accurate.

    OBL 11/24/02

  6. #76
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,947

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    So in otherwords. no apology for infering I was a liar. Got it...

    Care to address my actual post, not the hack job you quoted?


    We provided proof, the Onus is on you now. Keep moving goal post Lerxst. It is entertaining.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  7. #77
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,947

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Reverend, you make yourself look silly. You and so many others know how you are regularly handed your ass on this forum by a myriad of different posters. Just because you say it didn't happen, doesn't mean it didn't, it just means you are being you. The rest of grin and then roll our eyes and wait to see what you will do next. Just look at who is in here backing your play. The extremists from the right.

    Now, begin your whining and I'll wait for you to break tradition and actually post some evidence that backs your opinion.



    Oh look, Lerxt is having a tantrum.... Poor Lerxst....


    You infered I was lying, for like the 4th time you look silly.


    Proof was provided, and like an inmature child you stick your fingers in your ears and scream "nuh, uh".... Then start a peurile attack on me...



    Shocking.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-05-09 at 10:25 AM.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  8. #78
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,686
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Nope, I just want him to provide some proof. I don't find the Reverend to be an honest debater and I don't find Rush to be honest either. Too much injection of of hyperbole, vitriol, and opinion as fact on both their parts.
    Now this is absurd.

    This type of person is a lost cause for Conservatives.

    The proof he claimed he wanted to see was staring him right in the yap.
    He has no curiosity and with such a rejection of the obvious one wonders if you possess the ability to add single digits together.

    Any takers on the bet owe me $50.
    With the FACTS, a perfect quote from the man himself, confirming what The Good Rev stated... and you could not believe bring yourself to the obvious conclusion?

    That's why your kind will be known as those that Lerxst Left.
    Hardcore, eyes closed foot soldiers of the Obama Army.
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-05-09 at 10:28 AM.
    I AM DEPLORABLE.

    NEVER CRIMINAL HILLARY (S-NY)


  9. #79
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,947

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Now this is absurd.

    This is the type of person is a lost cause for Conservatives.

    The proof he claimed he wanted to see was staring him right in the yap.

    Any takers on the bet owe me $50.
    With the FACTS, a perfect quote from the man himself, confirming what The Good Rev stated... and you could not believe bring yourself to the obvious conclusion?

    That's why your kind will be known as those that Lerxst Left.
    Hardcore, eyes closed foot soldiers of the Obama Army.



    It is amazing, but you know lerxst is caught when he dives into the "nobody likes you anyway" hissy fit, ignoring facts, and demonstrating his character by not apologizing for infering another poster when he is caught with egg on his face.




    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  10. #80
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    You guys can try again. When the evidence is there, present it. Until then, I'll let you all continue your round robin defense of the indefensible. No begin your pompous chortling and backslapping and tell yourself it'll be okay.
    Why do you continue to refuse to accept the truth that Rush has indeed critizied Bush (and the GOP) on several different issues?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •