View Poll Results: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout the Presidency?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    9 37.50%
  • No, because...

    4 16.67%
  • Other and here's why.

    1 4.17%
  • Are you kidding? Of course he was.

    10 41.67%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130

Thread: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

  1. #41
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,956

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    It does for Lerxst, because he wants to run around and say that Rush gave Bush 100% unconditional support.
    I never said he gave 100% unconditional support to Bush. I said he was a Bush supporter throughout the Presidency, and everyone voting in the poll agrees with me. Further, I countered Reverends contention that Rush was critical of Bush on numerous issues and highly critical of Bush on the bailout.
    Total bull****,
    Well since it was an argument you made up on your own, I'll agree with you.
    but Lerxst likes yes or no situations.
    Right, because this poll is a yes/no only situation. If only there were a "because" attached to it or an "other" option.
    Proof must be absolute and in writing otherwise he's right.
    No, proof must simply be presented. Present the proof and we have no problem. I've admitted I'm wrong in the past.
    Just look at his sig.
    I know, it just burns doesn't it. Here is an idea, prove me wrong.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  2. #42
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,956

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Um... No. YOU created the poll.
    Are you trying to make a point here, or not?
    If so... what?
    The point of the poll is clearly explained. It's a discussion on peoples views of Rush Limbaugh's support or non-support of George Bush throughout the Presidency. Nothing more. Did you fail to read the OP? Or are you just trolling at this point? You are not required to participate, but if you are going to it would be nice if you actually contributed something of substance. That's not too much to ask I would think.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 03-03-09 at 11:41 AM.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  3. #43
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    The point of the poll is clearly explained. It's a discussion on peoples views of Rush Limbaugh's support or non-support of George Bush throughout the Presidency. Nothing more.
    So you didn't really have a point. 10-4.

  4. #44
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,956

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    So you didn't really have a point. 10-4.
    No need to troll the thread. If you simply don't have anything relevant to say, that's fine. If you are looking for your buddy Reverend Hellhound to backslap you for trolling, that is fine too. But why not do it somewhere else?

    Or better yet, you could help your partners failing argument here and fill the amazingly cavernous gaps in his case.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  5. #45
    Savior of DP. Literally
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    04-16-18 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    No need to troll the thread. If you simply don't have anything relevant to say, that's fine. If you are looking for your buddy Reverend Hellhound to backslap you for trolling, that is fine too. But why not do it somewhere else?

    Or better yet, you could help your partners failing argument here and fill the amazingly cavernous gaps in his case.




    Talk about trolling/baiting.....




    Fact is I thanked him because your thread sucks, it was based on a false premise of an argument I never made, it was the ultimate strawman thread.



    It was FAIL on every level.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-03-09 at 02:11 PM.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #46
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    No need to troll the thread. If you simply don't have anything relevant to say, that's fine.
    Says he that started the poll w/o any point to make.

    Limbaugh suppoerted Bush.
    He didnt agree with everything that Bush did.
    We all know this.

    So what?

  7. #47
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,956

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Talk about trolling/baiting.....




    Fact is I thanked him because your thread sucks, it was based on a false premise of an argument I never made, it was the ultimate strawman thread.



    It was FAIL on every level.
    This is nothing more than a rehashing of your default response when you are trounced in a debate. Which is often. You are just upset that you have been handily beaten on the subject this thread spun off from. It's okay Reverend, I don't expect anything more from you.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  8. #48
    Savior of DP. Literally
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    04-16-18 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    This is nothing more than a rehashing of your default response when you are trounced in a debate. Which is often. You are just upset that you have been handily beaten on the subject this thread spun off from. It's okay Reverend, I don't expect anything more from you.



    I have made my points clear, you failed to distort them. cry.


    You are reduced to your usual nonsense.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  9. #49
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 10:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Other. Rush harped on Bush when it suited his wallet and praised him when it did the same.

    Remember, Rush is it in, like most Pundits, for the money.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #50
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    78,146

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Seems to me that Rush was critical of Bush's lack of a border policy, campaign finance reform stance, and on the bailout.
    Last edited by American; 03-04-09 at 12:53 PM.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •