View Poll Results: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout the Presidency?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    9 37.50%
  • No, because...

    4 16.67%
  • Other and here's why.

    1 4.17%
  • Are you kidding? Of course he was.

    10 41.67%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 130

Thread: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

  1. #111
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Wouldn't the onus be on you to disprove the report? Just sayin......
    Of course you're just sayin'...it's all you do. The onus is on the original poster to actually link the report. I did some homework on Sullivan, much more effort than bhkad did. It's one of his famous WorldNetDaily opinion style plays.

    The guy is biased and partisan from the start. Good enough reason to call into question his observations about a guy he professes to be his friend. So where is this report or study? I'd like to see it and the pertinent information. I'm not just going to accept it as fact without reading it.

    That's what you do.

    Still waiting by the way.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  2. #112
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,980

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    I posted rush in his own words listing what specifically Rush was critical of Bush on. Nothing you blather will help you now. Give it up.

    Again, who is backing your play?

    You infered I was a liar, others proved I was not, you refuse to man up about it. Who is trolling?


    You have countered nothing, all you have is "nuh, uh" and it is rather lame....


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  3. #113
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,980

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Of course you're just sayin'...it's all you do. The onus is on the original poster to actually link the report. I did some homework on Sullivan, much more effort than bhkad did. It's one of his famous WorldNetDaily opinion style plays.

    The guy is biased and partisan from the start. Good enough reason to call into question his observations about a guy he professes to be his friend. So where is this report or study? I'd like to see it and the pertinent information. I'm not just going to accept it as fact without reading it.

    That's what you do.

    Still waiting by the way.


    He posted evidence, you want to poo poo the source. The onus is on you to offer more than your "Lerxst Bloviating®"......


    Try posting some of those links you claimed you "looked up". Are you really that rank amatuer in this stuff?


    Show a competing study. Show anything other than your opinion, which is all you have done.


    Like this thread, I provided the man in his own words, you say "nuh uh", how is that debate?


    You fail, miserably. :
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-05-09 at 03:49 PM.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,505

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    I love how strongly conservatives and Republicans now deny they supported Bush. Even coming up with excuses as to why the conservative Messiah didn't support him either. Anybody hear how the RNC has stayed away from Bush? You gotta love rats jumping ship.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #115
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I posted rush in his own words listing what specifically Rush was critical of Bush on. Nothing you blather will help you now. Give it up.
    Right, and despite a glaring lack of evidence to support what Limbaugh said about himself, I'm just suppose to believe him. I don't think so. If he did all this, surely there is an internet trail somewhere.

    Again, who is backing your play?
    As is typical, when a group of trolls overrun a thread, it drives people away. But I have stake here in making you look silly. So I stay.

    You infered I was a liar, others proved I was not, you refuse to man up about it. Who is trolling?
    Nobody proved me wrong on this. In order to do so they would have to cure the disease that ails your core argument. Unlike you, I have taken each bit of evidence offered and examined it and given my opinion of it. To this point, all have been debunked as supporting your position.


    You have countered nothing, all you have is "nuh, uh" and it is rather lame....
    Keep repeating Reverend, and then click your heels three times.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  6. #116
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I love how strongly conservatives and Republicans now deny they supported Bush. Even coming up with excuses as to why the conservative Messiah didn't support him either. Anybody hear how the RNC has stayed away from Bush? You gotta love rats jumping ship.
    Which is precisely why Rush comments when he came under fire are suspect. His whole persona for Bush's presidency was that of a loyal friend and supporter. He was never a Bush critic. What they are doing is trying to say "well he didn't agree with Bush on immigration and medicaid." Okay fine, show me where he took Bush to task on that.

    And then, silence.

    Rush is separating himself from Bush because it's what the GOP is doing as a whole. He has thrown his friend under the bus because people are challenging his sincerity. No big deal, it is what it is. I don't expect anything more from somebody like Limbaugh. If Obama starts to become a pariah to the left like Bush did to the right, he will become the loneliest black President in history.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  7. #117
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,980

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I love how strongly conservatives and Republicans now deny they supported Bush. Even coming up with excuses as to why the conservative Messiah didn't support him either. Anybody hear how the RNC has stayed away from Bush? You gotta love rats jumping ship.




    Perhaps you want to review the thread before making such silly statments? Thanks!


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  8. #118
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    67,980

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Right, and despite a glaring lack of evidence to support what Limbaugh said about himself, I'm just suppose to believe him. I don't think so. If he did all this, surely there is an internet trail somewhere.


    As is typical, when a group of trolls overrun a thread, it drives people away. But I have stake here in making you look silly. So I stay.


    Nobody proved me wrong on this. In order to do so they would have to cure the disease that ails your core argument. Unlike you, I have taken each bit of evidence offered and examined it and given my opinion of it. To this point, all have been debunked as supporting your position.



    Keep repeating Reverend, and then click your heels three times.





    I grow bored of your bloviating, you were owned, you can scream and throw a tantrum for as long as you want. The thread speaks for itself.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  9. #119
    Global Moderator
    Sinister
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    133,808

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?I've had about enough of the idiocy and personal attacks on this thread. I've already infracted some. Next post that even comes within a mile of "the line" and you'll get a thread ban and an infraction. Stop acting like children.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #120
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,505

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    login

    Long after we’re all dead and gone, when historians who are not yet born begin to write about this era, they’re going to place George Bush in the upper echelon of presidents who had a great vision for America, who looked beyond our shores, who didn’t just restrict himself to domestic policy niceties.
    Forgive me if I don't buy that he had any real legitimate disagreements with Bush.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •