View Poll Results: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout the Presidency?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    9 37.50%
  • No, because...

    4 16.67%
  • Other and here's why.

    1 4.17%
  • Are you kidding? Of course he was.

    10 41.67%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130

Thread: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

  1. #101
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,003

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    I've been following this thread and am completely amused at the level of ignorance being displayed, once again, by our own resident Black Knight®.

    Before I begin, I'd love to give a big shout out to zimmer, for coining a new and extremely accurate description of a fatal condition known as:

    Lerxst Disease®

    A condition in which reading comprehension is severely overpowered by ones ego when failure is eminent.

    Let's examine the classic statements:



    When you issue a warning, you're being critical of ones actions.



    Note the wording, we'll refer to the above wording as the "goalpost".

    Now, lets look at the following statements:



    Damn, the goalpost moved. The original argument being augmented with directly when Lerxst is proven wrong.



    Sure you can, there's a 5% chance for being critical of Bush.



    That's not a reasonable determination, that's a Lerxst determination.

    Links are available throughout this thread giving one example after another of Limbaugh being critical of Bush, that are being ignored.



    That's precisely the point being made by multiple posters in this thread. You don't know when you're defeated. You either dismiss the evidence being presented as not factual, believable or not meeting your criteria.

    Then comes your now famous, nuh uh defense.



    There's a surprise

    No you don't. Time and time again you dismiss the facts being presented to you.



    Another typical response. You determining a credible source. So only sources that meet your criteria apply?



    The rest of us? I see you and one other, who bailed long ago after dribbling once or twice on his leg.

    Extremists from the right? From your position that would make us slightly right of center.

    Oh, and no need to back the Good_Reverends play, he's cratered you every step of the way.

    We're just piling on and enjoying the spectacle of you screaming nuh uh.



    Again, you dismiss the facts because they prove you wrong in your feeble attempt with this ill thought out thread of yours.



    The Lerxst Mentality®.

    I know you don't see it, understand it and never will. The people are stopping in to link the simple proof that Rush was and sometimes still is critical of President Bush.

    But most of all, it's to laugh at you and your stupid ass comments like the one above.


    You forgot to show the trademark for the LERXST "Nuh, uh" ®



    Owned.



    /Thread






    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  2. #102
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You forgot to show the trademark for the LERXST "Nuh, uh" ®



    Owned.



    /Thread




    Oh I see you responded again. Conspicuously absence is the evidence portion of your post.

    I'll wait.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  3. #103
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,003

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Oh I see you responded again. Conspicuously absence is the evidence portion of your post.

    I'll wait.




    And you will keep waiting because you refuse to see the evidence presented. You were owned, you had your ass handed to you over and over again, and all you got is this peuile stick your fingers in your ears response.

    Gottahurt laid it out. Funny how you decided to respond to me....



    Gotta love the continuous, LERXST "Nuh, uh" ®
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-05-09 at 03:12 PM.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  4. #104
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    I've been following this thread and am completely amused at the level of ignorance being displayed, once again, by our own resident Black Knight®.

    Before I begin, I'd love to give a big shout out to zimmer, for coining a new and extremely accurate description of a fatal condition known as:

    Lerxst Disease®


    A condition in which reading comprehension is severely overpowered by ones ego when failure is eminent.
    Well you start the post by trolling. Nice.

    Let's examine the classic statements:
    Yes, let's do.

    When you issue a warning, you're being critical of ones actions.
    Not necessarily. In this case Bush had taken no action and therefore there was nothing to be critical of. Rush was warning of what could happen if the "administration" didn't handle the situation correctly.

    Try again.

    Note the wording, we'll refer to the above wording as the "goalpost".

    Now, lets look at the following statements:



    Damn, the goalpost moved. The original argument being augmented with directly when Lerxst is proven wrong.
    I wasn't proven wrong, and I moved nothing. The original argument, which I clearly linked to in the OP, and explained that this poll was a spin off from, was absolutely clustered with my calls for direct criticism of W. I specifically stated this, to which the Reverend kept saying he had proven, and I repeated had shown him to be wrong. Now, please, try again.

    Sure you can, there's a 5% chance for being critical of Bush.
    Well, if he was directly critical of Bush then even with that 5% there should be something out there showing him being directly critical of Bush. Rev's argument, pitch in and help him out.


    That's not a reasonable determination, that's a Lerxst determination.

    Links are available throughout this thread giving one example after another of Limbaugh being critical of Bush, that are being ignored.
    The links were addressed and debunked. You obviously missed that. Maybe you should go back and argue those points. I did.


    That's precisely the point being made by multiple posters in this thread. You don't know when you're defeated. You either dismiss the evidence being presented as not factual, believable or not meeting your criteria.
    No that's not the point being made here, the point being made here is your team is presenting information as something it is not. It is not evidence that supports the position that Rush was a Bush critic. I've addressed every single link in both arguments. I handed the Reverend his head on his most recent foray into the unknown abyss that is google.
    Then comes your now famous, nuh uh defense.



    There's a surprise

    No you don't. Time and time again you dismiss the facts being presented to you.
    Those aren't facts that support the position that was taken. Sorry, try again.

    Another typical response. You determining a credible source. So only sources that meet your criteria apply?
    Absolutely. Let's see the Sullivan Groups report and examine it for it's objectivity. I'll go ahead and place my bet now that it's lacking.

    The rest of us? I see you and one other, who bailed long ago after dribbling once or twice on his leg.

    Extremists from the right? From your position that would make us slightly right of center.

    Oh, and no need to back the Good_Reverends play, he's cratered you every step of the way.

    We're just piling on and enjoying the spectacle of you screaming nuh uh.
    I've went nowhere, bailed on nothing. You'd be surprised just who is laughing over the spectacle that the Reverend is making of himself. This is sport shooting with you guys. Your entire gang is in here and getting nowhere. Keep coming with it GH, I just checked your post again and it's full of trolling, lacking in fact.


    Again, you dismiss the facts because they prove you wrong in your feeble attempt with this ill thought out thread of yours.
    Waiting for the facts that support the Reverends position.

    The Lerxst Mentality®.

    I know you don't see it, understand it and never will. The people are stopping in to link the simple proof that Rush was and sometimes still is critical of President Bush.
    No, they have not. But nice trolling.

    But most of all, it's to laugh at you and your stupid ass comments like the one above.
    Hey, maybe you and Michael Sullivan can figure out a way to concoct a report that says Reverend is right 95% of the time.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  5. #105
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    And you will keep waiting because you refuse to see the evidence presented. You were owned, you had your ass handed to you over and over again, and all you got is this peuile stick your fingers in your ears response.

    Gottahurt laid it out. Funny how you decided to respond to me....



    Gotta love the continuous, LERXST "Nuh, uh" ®
    Well I don't want you to feel left out, I know how cranky you can get. I like your willingness to troll and your unwillingness to address my total deconstruction of your last attempt to dishonestly present an article as evidence to support your position.

    The thread is going nowhere. I'll check back later to see if you feel up to it.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  6. #106
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,003

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Lerxst in summary:


    "I did not, No, No, your wrong, I wont acknowlege your facts, na na na na. fingers in ear "nuh uh""

    This is real honest debate on your part lerxst.


    Keep throwing your fit lerxst, you were owned. Facts were proven, and now you are looking silly.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  7. #107
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,003

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Well I don't want you to feel left out, I know how cranky you can get. I like your willingness to troll and your unwillingness to address my total deconstruction of your last attempt to dishonestly present an article as evidence to support your position.

    The thread is going nowhere. I'll check back later to see if you feel up to it.



    Who is trolling who?


    I posted facts, you call me a liar. You don't have the integrity to man up about it.


    You deconstructed nothing, you say you have, yet suprisingly that does not make it true.

    Who here is backing your play....


    Time for an AAR on your nonsense my friend....


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  8. #108
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    That the best you have bhkad? How about you post the report so we can investigate it's objectivity and methodology? I'd love to see how Rush's friend was able to put a number to how often he was accurate on things and then call it a a report.

    I'll wait.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

  9. #109
    Another day in paradise..
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    68,003

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    That the best you have bhkad? How about you post the report so we can investigate it's objectivity and methodology? I'd love to see how Rush's friend was able to put a number to how often he was accurate on things and then call it a a report.

    I'll wait.

    Wouldn't the onus be on you to disprove the report? Just sayin......


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  10. #110
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,067

    Re: Was Rush Limbaugh a G.W. Bush supporter throughout his Presidency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Who is trolling who?


    I posted facts, you call me a liar. You don't have the integrity to man up about it.


    You deconstructed nothing, you say you have, yet suprisingly that does not make it true.

    Who here is backing your play....


    Time for an AAR on your nonsense my friend....
    You're trolling at this point. You're not countering my argument intelligently, you're playing along with GH and the others thinking that if enough hyper partisan posters gang up on me I'll disappear. That may work on the playground, but not here. You post what you call evidence, I debunk it, you whine and insult. Rinse, repeat.

    Sorry, you posted no facts that support your position. We've been down this road repeatedly. Oddly, you have been absolutely unwilling to go back to the times I've debunked you and attempt to counter...you simply give your all too typical responses. That you have every recognized right wing extremist save for Aquapub in here backing up your failed argument without actually posting any evidence doesn't mean you're right. It just means your extremist pack mentality has taken over and they see a fellow extremist in trouble.

    How hard is this for you to do? You took a stand and I opposed you. You said Rush was critical of George Bush on numerous issues, highly critical at the end. I said he was not directly critical of Bush...he was critical of the GOP, the administration, and certain legislation...but not directly critical of Bush. When did he call Bush out by name? That's being directly critical of Bush. Nothing you've posted backs that up. You moved the goal posts by adjusting your argument in the other thread to "he merely disagreed with him sometimes." You posted a link to an article in which the title contained that Rush "respectfully disagreed" with Bush about challenging Democrats patriotism. That's. It.

    I'm doing just fine in here and I need no one to assist me. I'll keep countering your arguments for as long as I feel like it.
    Hi. TOGTFO.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •