View Poll Results: Is Clint Right?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clint is right.

    26 89.66%
  • Clint is an idiot.

    3 10.34%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Is Clint Right?

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,422
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Clint is right, of course.

    Its too bad nobody could make a movie like Mel Brook's Blazing Saddles these days.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  2. #22
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,365

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    Clint is right, of course.

    Its too bad nobody could make a movie like Mel Brook's Blazing Saddles these days.
    Classic, classic comedy.

    Or imagine if a movie had a joke like "History of the World Part I" did when, after becoming aroused by the dancing girl, Josephus was told "The jig is up" and he responded "And gone!"....


    That's just funny **** right there.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #23
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    that was a great movie. Are you sure the right dvd was in the case?
    I saw it in the theater. I was stoked to see it. I left disappointed. I can see why people liked it. I just thought it was really slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  4. #24
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,365

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I saw it in the theater. I was stoked to see it. I left disappointed. I can see why people liked it. I just thought it was really slow.
    That's cause they were elderly cowboys....
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #25
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That's cause they were elderly cowboys....
    Josy Wales with a walker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  6. #26
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,365

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Josy Wales with a walker.
    Josey Wales was one of his best.

    Best line from that movie: When the tonic salesman is giving his pitch on how the tonic can do just about anything, Josey spits his tobacco on the guys white suit and says "How's it at gettin' out stains?"


    The Westerns of that era have some of the best comic lines of all time.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #27
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Classic, classic comedy.

    Or imagine if a movie had a joke like "History of the World Part I" did when, after becoming aroused by the dancing girl, Josephus was told "The jig is up" and he responded "And gone!"....


    That's just funny **** right there.
    That is true. You'll never see All in the Family again either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  8. #28
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Josey Wales was one of his best.

    Best line from that movie: When the tonic salesman is giving his pitch on how the tonic can do just about anything, Josey spits his tobacco on the guys white suit and says "How's it at gettin' out stains?"


    The Westerns of that era have some of the best comic lines of all time.
    I can agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  9. #29
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    That is true. You'll never see All in the Family again either.
    South Park is about as close as you'll get.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  10. #30
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    04-04-14 @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,233

    Re: Is Clint Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    That is true. You'll never see All in the Family again either.
    I've never heard of it. Is it any good?

    I'm not American comedies or sitcoms greatest fan(look what they did to the Office!) but there are some gems out there like Cheers, Seinfeld and Frasier.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •