View Poll Results: Is the American building nice/cool?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one of the nicest/coolest buildings I have seen..

    5 20.00%
  • Yes, definetely..

    11 44.00%
  • Its ok..

    3 12.00%
  • Nothing special..

    5 20.00%
  • Nah, not nice/cool

    1 4.00%
  • Something else(explain)...

    0 0%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 111

Thread: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

  1. #41
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,972

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Zyph, it's obviously nation envy as he is too ashamed to answer what country his residence is in.
    No, we're just far too low-evolved to appreciate his sublime genius.
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  2. #42
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Zyph, it's obviously nation envy as he is too ashamed to answer what country his residence is in.
    And there you go drawing assumtions again that I am too ashamed of my country to answer what country I reside in, when you didnt even give me 3 minutes to answer the question..

    This is very typical for you people. You get provoked by a simple question that you yourselves read too much into.. So really you are provoked by your own way of thinking, not my simple question..

    I reside in Spain btw, the Canary Islands. Wonderful place. Sunny all year around, the coldest we had this winter was a night where it was as low as 12C. But normally even the nights are above 20C.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #43
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    No, we're just far too low-evolved to appreciate his sublime genius.
    Its not sublime genius. Its complex understanding, and complex knowledge..

    Aside from that I am not a good target for brainwashing nor am I bias.. That just sorts me out from the crowd.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #44
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    09-29-16 @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    And there you go drawing assumtions again that I am too ashamed of my country to answer what country I reside in, when you didnt even give me 3 minutes to answer the question..

    This is very typical for you people. You get provoked by a simple question that you yourselves read too much into.. So really you are provoked by your own way of thinking, not my simple question..

    I reside in Spain btw, the Canary Islands. Wonderful place. Sunny all year around, the coldest we had this winter was a night where it was as low as 12C. But normally even the nights are above 20C.
    I asked you yesterday and you ignored it.

    What is your favorite Spanish building?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  5. #45
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Do you even know who that is?
    No.. I dont care who you compare me with.. I was just stating that I am lightyears ahead of you no matter who you think to compare me with.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #46
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,972

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Its not sublime genius. Its complex understanding, and complex knowledge..
    Yeah, this whole thing was massively "complex."
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  7. #47
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    ....ow, my head...the inconsistancy....ow........
    Its only inconsistent because you do not see the context, and because you do not understand it.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #48
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Yeah, this whole thing was massively "complex."
    Not this thing... There you go ahead and assume again or just try to lure me in some kind of primitive trap, and fail yet again.

    You people can say that I said a bunch of things that I did not say. You can do it all day long, but that doesnt mean I said it except in your own heads.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #49
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,972

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    No.. I dont care who you compare me with.. I was just stating that I am lightyears ahead of you no matter who you think to compare me with.
    Perhaps you should look it up. Besides being exposed to some classic literature, and some HUMOR, which appears to be sorely missing from your life, you might learn a thing or two about yourself.
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  10. #50
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I asked you yesterday and you ignored it.

    What is your favorite Spanish building?
    I dont know. I do not have a particular favorite Spanish building.

    Why?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •