View Poll Results: Is the American building nice/cool?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one of the nicest/coolest buildings I have seen..

    5 20.00%
  • Yes, definetely..

    11 44.00%
  • Its ok..

    3 12.00%
  • Nothing special..

    5 20.00%
  • Nah, not nice/cool

    1 4.00%
  • Something else(explain)...

    0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 111

Thread: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

  1. #31
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Hey, I hate to tell you this, but there was no reason for you to post this.

    Hautey and others already exposed your rather illogical and put together little "Gotcha game" that was on par with the mind of a 2nd grader in terms of subltely already. You're not telling anyone anything that they didn't already knew. So instead of playing into your little baiting "gotcha game", they instead actually had a legitimate discussion about what buildings they find architectually pleasing, including some foreign ones, instead of waiting for you to make your obvious and rather flawed point.
    Its not a gotcha game. Its a question. Obviously some of you people are just too brainwashed that you immidiately have to assume its a gotcha game because its not about bragging about America, or conforming with the rather usual uniform behaviour.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 02-06-09 at 04:19 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #32
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Hey.. If its too difficult for you to answer a simple question, then perhaps you should not be in this thread..

    I can assume a bunch of things about you, but I dont. I dont assume anything about nobody. Thats the difference between me and all the people who are criticizing me in this thread.
    Speaking of simple questions, what country do you reside in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    Engagement!
    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    No, its a "gotcha game".

    You posted two seperate threads, both of which put forth a hypothetical question that was easily set up to be used to manipulate any and all answers you got to fit into your little world view, which you'd then spring on the "unsuspecting" posters going "HA! See! You've all proven me right".

    The issue with this of course is...

    Your entire theory is flawed.
    Your method of proving your theory is flawed.
    Your flawed method of trying to prove your theory was so piss poor and obvious that every poster in these threads saw it from the beginning and decided to just actually address the topic from a base stand point instead of trying to bother with the obvious "great deeper meaning" you were going to try to fit everyone in, essentially ignoring your "gotcha game" point which everyone saw coming from the beginning.

    "America bad, they just care about themselves".

    Wow, really? From you? Who would've ever imaged you'd make threads that on the surface look about one thing but was really just a way for you to bash Americans. I mean...NO ONE could've guessed that.
    You down with TPP?

  4. #34
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, its a "gotcha game".

    You posted two seperate threads, both of which put forth a hypothetical question that was easily set up to be used to manipulate any and all answers you got to fit into your little world view, which you'd then spring on the "unsuspecting" posters going "HA! See! You've all proven me right".

    The issue with this of course is...

    Your entire theory is flawed.
    Your method of proving your theory is flawed.
    Your flawed method of trying to prove your theory was so piss poor and obvious that every poster in these threads saw it from the beginning and decided to just actually address the topic from a base stand point instead of trying to bother with the obvious "great deeper meaning" you were going to try to fit everyone in, essentially ignoring your "gotcha game" point which everyone saw coming from the beginning.

    "America bad, they just care about themselves".

    Wow, really? From you? Who would've ever imaged you'd make threads that on the surface look about one thing but was really just a way for you to bash Americans. I mean...NO ONE could've guessed that.
    Zyph, it's obviously nation envy as he is too ashamed to answer what country his residence is in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  5. #35
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,968

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    When everyone else are pretty much brainwashed retards, its very easy to be davinci like.
    DaVinci, you are not. He was far more subtle.

    You're Roderick Spode.
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  6. #36
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, its a "gotcha game".

    You posted two seperate threads, both of which put forth a hypothetical question that was easily set up to be used to manipulate any and all answers you got to fit into your little world view, which you'd then spring on the "unsuspecting" posters going "HA! See! You've all proven me right".

    The issue with this of course is...

    Your entire theory is flawed.
    Your method of proving your theory is flawed.
    Your flawed method of trying to prove your theory was so piss poor and obvious that every poster in these threads saw it from the beginning and decided to just actually address the topic from a base stand point instead of trying to bother with the obvious "great deeper meaning" you were going to try to fit everyone in, essentially ignoring your "gotcha game" point which everyone saw coming from the beginning.

    "America bad, they just care about themselves".

    Wow, really? From you? Who would've ever imaged you'd make threads that on the surface look about one thing but was really just a way for you to bash Americans. I mean...NO ONE could've guessed that.
    No, its not.. You claiming all this is ridiculous when its just two posts asking a question about a building.. Geez. Talk about reading too much into something, you my friend have a real problem. And its not a hypothetical question, its a transparent easy simple question about the building, if you like it or not..
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #37
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    DaVinci, you are not. He was far more subtle.

    You're Roderick Spode.
    Sure, at least I am light years ahead of you.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #38
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,968

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Hey.. If its too difficult for you to answer a simple question, then perhaps you should not be in this thread..
    Yeah, like it was a "simple question."

    I can assume a bunch of things about you, but I dont. I dont assume anything about nobody. Thats the difference between me and all the people who are criticizing me in this thread.
    Do you even remember what you post from day to day?

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1057914222 (Is this a cool building?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    If this building was American people would have reacted in a completely different way.
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  9. #39
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    21,968

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Sure, at least I am light years ahead of you.
    Do you even know who that is?
    2001-2008: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    2009-2016: Dissent is the highest form of racism.
    2017-? (Probably): Dissent is the highest form of misogyny.

  10. #40
    Global Moderator
    Engagement!
    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Is this a cool building? -nr 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    No, its not.. You claiming all this is ridiculous when its just two posts asking a question about a building.. Geez. Talk about reading too much into something, you my friend have a real problem. And its not a hypothetical question, its a transparent easy simple question about the building, if you like it or not..
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    And you can all assume a bunch of ridiculous thing into eternity.. I am just asking the question, is that so hard to understand.. Cant you simply see the question "is this building cool/nice" and just answer it without mixing in a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

    These two threads have turned out to prove something completely different actually. You Americans have to over complicate everything. You cant even understand a simple question. How ridiculous its to see all you people just refusing to get out of a uniform way of thinking and just drowning out the obvious facts that you are all biased and have a real difficult time admitting anything that goes beyond your nationalistic uniform indoctrinated way of thinking about things.

    Thats what these threads have proved, not that you are biased against a North Korean building which looks greater than its American counterpart.

    When you see the glass covered North Korean building you all talk about shabby concrete which is behind, but when you see a concrete American building you talk of its like its the 7th wonder of the world.

    Wow, these threads really are amazing.
    ....ow, my head...the inconsistancy....ow........
    You down with TPP?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •