View Poll Results: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    16 88.89%
  • Disagree

    2 11.11%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

  1. #31
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Which would make sense, considering Obama is not a conservative and is under the impression that he is getting things done.
    So much for the bi-partisanship He promised.

  2. #32
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    So much for the bi-partisanship He promised.
    Eh, only the sheeple swallowed that one...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #33
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Eh, only the sheeple swallowed that one...
    Ah. Yet another example of Obama lying to get elected.

  4. #34
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Ah. Yet another example of Obama lying to get elected.
    He is a politician...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #35
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Well, if Democrats are incapable of seeing Rush for who he is (which is obviously the case considering the absurd petition they started) then yes, they are better off ignoring him because they only end up looking foolish in the end.

  6. #36
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,204

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    I disagree. Democrats should encourage Rush Limbaugh to speak out and as often as possible. Rush speaks for the right-wing GOP and the more people know about Rush's ideas and the ideas of the GOP the better it is for Democrats.
    "A Man you can bait with a tweet can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

  7. #37
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: The Democrats would be better off completely ignoring Limbaugh

    Yes, he should be ignored. Just as liberal pundits should.

    Of course, they ARE good for a bit of entertainment once in a while. And cracking jokes at their expence...

    Rush has fallen out though. Not even SNL bothers with him anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •