View Poll Results: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is a Warmonger

    9 30.00%
  • No he is not a Warmonger

    21 70.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

  1. #11
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,687

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    It's gonna be fun to watch the double standard unfold as the Obamaites defend him for doing the same thing that they hated Bush for.
    Oh, you mean like when everyone was ripping on Obama for saying that he would chase terrorists into Pakistan until Bush did it? That double standard? How about when a UAV bombed a terrorist in Yemen a few years ago? Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    If he keeps this sensible approach to the basically human viruses that are bred since early childhood...I may have greater respect for him for his affimative actions.

    Being too passive only lets the human viruses multiply until there is no cure...

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Let me see here........

    It seems to me that anti-war crowd who served in the military have a name for someone who has never served yet promotes war. Now what was that name again? Oh yeah.

    President Obongo is a "chickenhawk".

  4. #14
    Why so serious?
    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,260

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    This is a case of complaining no matter what he does. One disgruntled conservative is calling him a warmonger while another calls him yellow.
    I believe SgtRock is pointing out the hypocrisy of the anti-war Obama supporters with his post/poll. I could be wrong, but that's what it appears to me.

    As for me, my post was just a speculation on future Obama policies. Since he appears to be emulating Clinton in many ways so far, a cowardly run from a difficult fight, a la Mogadishu, is not an unreasonable prediction.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Let me see here........

    It seems to me that anti-war crowd who served in the military have a name for someone who has never served yet promotes war. Now what was that name again? Oh yeah.

    President Obongo is a "chickenhawk".
    Both my brothers are military officers...if I could go back in time I would join.

  6. #16
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,687

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I believe SgtRock is pointing out the hypocrisy of the anti-war Obama supporters with his post/poll. I could be wrong, but that's what it appears to me.
    I know what he's trying to do. It doesn't work. People support going after Al Qaeda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    As for me, my post was just a speculation on future Obama policies. Since he appears to be emulating Clinton in many ways so far, a cowardly run from a difficult fight, a la Mogadishu, is not an unreasonable prediction.
    What foreign policy of Clinton's is he emulating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  7. #17
    Why so serious?
    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,260

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I know what he's trying to do. It doesn't work. People support going after Al Qaeda.



    What foreign policy of Clinton's is he emulating?
    Who said foreign policy? He's selected a bevy of Clinton people to be his advisors and cabinet secretaries. It remains to be seen if he's as cowardly as Clinton, but it's my bet that he is.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  8. #18
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,687

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Who said foreign policy? He's selected a bevy of Clinton people to be his advisors and cabinet secretaries. It remains to be seen if he's as cowardly as Clinton, but it's my bet that he is.
    You said, "Since he appears to be emulating Clinton in many ways so far, a cowardly run from a difficult fight, a la Mogadishu, is not an unreasonable prediction."

    Are you now backtracking from that? It's a foreign policy issue that you are making your prediction on after claiming he is emulating Clinton. Having advisors and secretaries doesn't mean he is a carbon copy.

    Sec. of Defense Robert Gates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Who said foreign policy? He's selected a bevy of Clinton people to be his advisors and cabinet secretaries. It remains to be seen if he's as cowardly as Clinton, but it's my bet that he is.
    Is Barak a member of the Council on Foreign Relations?

  10. #20
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,687

    Re: Is Barack Obama a Warmonger?

    Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    Is Barak a member of the Council on Foreign Relations?
    What does that have to do with anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •