Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

  1. #1
    Counselor

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-07-09 @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,856

    Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    I participated in the poll asking if White people if white people had embraced what is right. So I decided that this question was fair.

    what come around, goes around.


    Will some one tell me,,,,, what is Right?

    McCaine and Palin were right, is that what you mean or do you mean right, as CORRECT?
    Last edited by dragonslayer; 01-23-09 at 06:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-11 @ 11:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    289

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer View Post
    I participated in the poll asking if White people if white people had embraced what is right. So I decided that this poll was fair.
    Black people embraced watermelon, fried chicken, corn bread, and some other good things that are clearly right. Brown people are well....from a lot of places. I think it's fair to say no to all races embracing what is right. Otherwise there would be no racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    You just pulled a bonnie.

    Please. PLEASE think before you post!

  3. #3
    Counselor

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-07-09 @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Black people embraced watermelon, fried chicken, corn bread, and some other good things that are clearly right. Brown people are well....from a lot of places. I think it's fair to say no to all races embracing what is right. Otherwise there would be no racism.
    Gosh i like watermelon, Chicken and cornbread too.

    Gosh I would like to end racism too. Yet there are a lot people, black, white, and brown making a good living from it.

    People should be judged on what they do, instead of the color. On a personal basis, I dislike those who treat me badly or do stupid things.

    I am thinking of george Bush as someone who does stupid things. He is from outer space.

  4. #4
    Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-11 @ 11:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    289

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer View Post
    Gosh i like watermelon, Chicken and cornbread too.

    Gosh I would like to end racism too. Yet there are a lot people, black, white, and brown making a good living from it.

    People should be judged on what they do, instead of the color. On a personal basis, I dislike those who treat me badly or do stupid things.

    I am thinking of george Bush as someone who does stupid things. He is from outer space.
    Well, racism makes it easy to manipulate and appeal to a certain group or groups. When you talk about giving all this money for education for one or more races over the others it gives a lot of favor for politics within those groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    You just pulled a bonnie.

    Please. PLEASE think before you post!

  5. #5
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Well, racism makes it easy to manipulate and appeal to a certain group or groups. When you talk about giving all this money for education for one or more races over the others it gives a lot of favor for politics within those groups.
    Like the United Negro College Fund.... **** THAT! Should be United American College Fund... ****ing ****ers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  6. #6
    Counselor

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-07-09 @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Well, racism makes it easy to manipulate and appeal to a certain group or groups. When you talk about giving all this money for education for one or more races over the others it gives a lot of favor for politics within those groups.
    Strange, but when have I spoke of educating one group in favor of another. I believe in equal opportunity. I don't believe in favoritism for browns, blacks, or whites.
    Last edited by dragonslayer; 01-24-09 at 04:55 AM.

  7. #7
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer View Post
    Strange, but when have I spoke of educating one group in favor of another. I believe in equal opportunity. I don't believe in favoritism for browns, blacks, or whites.
    I believe the poster was using the term "you" as in addressing anyone who chooses that path. Not "you" yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  8. #8
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    When was it wrong to believe in sound economics and for the government to stay out of peoples personal affairs?
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  9. #9
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nashville/Little Mexico Tennessee
    Last Seen
    06-02-09 @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    523

    fyi Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    Like the United Negro College Fund.... **** THAT! Should be United American College Fund... ****ing ****ers.
    I can not possibly agree more with you. The others you mentioned,they want it the way it was in the early 70s....,"sign up for classes,show up on check day". Then theres that whole verbal exam thing.
    Last edited by Rodney; 01-27-09 at 02:38 PM.

  10. #10
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Have black or brown people embraced what is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    I can not possibly agree more with you. The others you mentioned,they want it the way it was in the early 70s....,"sign up for classes,show up on check day". Then theres that whole verbal exam thing.
    It just bothers me that they don't see that as segregation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •