View Poll Results: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 57.14%
  • No

    15 42.86%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 220 of 220

Thread: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

  1. #211
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    151,486

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    To anyone who thinks the constitution "allows" restrictions, or bans... consider these words.
    Many liberals despise Washington and what he stood for just as many of them hate the constitution as being a roadblock to the imposition of a "peoples' paradise"
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  2. #212
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Many liberals despise Washington and what he stood for just as many of them hate the constitution as being a roadblock to the imposition of a "peoples' paradise"
    Yeah, what a jerk he was for being one of the founders of this nation!

    The audacity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  3. #213
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nashville/Little Mexico Tennessee
    Last Seen
    06-02-09 @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    523

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    From:
    Urban Policy



    So now, it is official White House policy to reinstate the AW Ban.

    Seems to me we were told there was no rational reason to express concern for our right to keep and bear arms under the Obama Administration...
    An olympic shooter ,dureing the Cliton admin, was disallowed possession of her special weapon ,in Kalipornia ,becuase the appearance of the weapon was "not unlike an assault weapon"... /Kalipornia law. Single shot 22,bolt action ,with a fancy stock and stabilizer protrusion.The idiots who wrote the law don`t know a gun from a firearm...or one of those things we use for fun. Socialist law is a little trickyer that conservative law, So look out for Joe and Barry.

  4. #214
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    An olympic shooter ,dureing the Cliton admin, was disallowed possession of her special weapon ,in Kalipornia ,becuase the appearance of the weapon was "not unlike an assault weapon"... /Kalipornia law. Single shot 22,bolt action ,with a fancy stock and stabilizer protrusion.The idiots who wrote the law don`t know a gun from a firearm...or one of those things we use for fun. Socialist law is a little trickyer that conservative law, So look out for Joe and Barry.
    The olympic shooting team for the U.K. don't even live in the U.K. because they aren't allowed to shoot or own their OLYMPIC SPORTING ARM there.

    How big of a slap in the face is that? "Compete for our country, but keep that **** out of here!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  5. #215
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    151,486

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    The olympic shooting team for the U.K. don't even live in the U.K. because they aren't allowed to shoot or own their OLYMPIC SPORTING ARM there.

    How big of a slap in the face is that? "Compete for our country, but keep that **** out of here!!!"
    the 3000 dollar 22short rapid fire pistols used in the olympic pentathalon and RF pistol events were classified as assault weapons by the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia because they were semi auto and had a magazine in front of the trigger guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  6. #216
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the 3000 dollar 22short rapid fire pistols used in the olympic pentathalon and RF pistol events were classified as assault weapons by the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia because they were semi auto and had a magazine in front of the trigger guard.
    I could never live in California.

    Especially in the line of work I'm going into... I'd be pissed off carrying the weapons I would be for work, then going home and not having the same courtesy extended to my family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  7. #217
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    151,486

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    I could never live in California.

    Especially in the line of work I'm going into... I'd be pissed off carrying the weapons I would be for work, then going home and not having the same courtesy extended to my family.
    any politician who votes for gun bans not only should be denied police protection above and beyond what ordinary citizens get, they should be forced to post that fact on their homes. Any cop that supports gun bans should be stripped of carrying guns paid for by the taxpayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  8. #218
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    ABC News: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    So... does anyone STILL think gun owners are paranoid?
    Last edited by Goobieman; 02-26-09 at 02:38 PM.

  9. #219
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    ABC News: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    So... does anyone STILL think gun owners are paranoid?
    What the **** is this retard smoking?

    See below.

    Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico, which is struggling with heavy violence among drug cartels along the border.

    "I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum." Holder said at a news conference on the arrest of more than 700 people in a drug enforcement crackdown on Mexican drug cartels operating in the
    What is the positive move for the United States? I have not seen any evidence of positivity from the AWB.

    And remind me why I should give a **** what the criminals in Mexico have? THEY ARE CRIMINALS!!!! THEY WILL ****ING GET WHAT THEY WANT ANYWAYS!!!!

    In the United States, we do NOT have access to modern Automatic weapons, or the Grenades they are supposedly toting en masse.

    URGH!!!!!!!

    In a time when money is already ****, we are going to waste more of it by punishing the law abiding citizens of the U.S.A. for what criminals of MEXICO do???????????????????????? ->?<-
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are gun owners STILL paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    I have felt there should be a logical gun tracking system in which the registered owner should have to account for all their guns if audited.

    Any gun transaction should be through a background check etc. If a gun gets stolen then it should be the owners responsibility to immediately file it. May not be perfect but it is a start until a better tracking system can be implimented.

    That being said I would never support a gun ban on recreational hunting rifles or self defense handguns to responsible citizens.
    I don't agree.

    The government doesn't need to be auditing my gun collection. What I own is none of their damn business.

    Any such system is a means of circumventing the 2nd Amendment.

    The government is afraid of people who own guns --- and this is EXACTLY THE WAY OUR FOREFATHERS INTENDED IT TO BE.

    The people shouldn't fear the government; the government should fear the people.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •