View Poll Results: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Political Islam

    3 15.00%
  • Liberal Democracy

    11 55.00%
  • Unable to choose, both are good

    0 0%
  • Unable to choose, both are bad

    1 5.00%
  • Other (Specify)

    5 25.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    funny and true.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,474

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Christianity is not a political system.
    Neither is Islam. It is a religion. However it can be forced into a political system. Case and point abortion, gay marriage, embryonic stem cell research. ALL the arguments against them are based on religious belief. Want to keep playing this game? Or are we going to keep playing like millions of Christians in this country don't continually complain about how the founding fathers and the other pile of dust catching bones that lived in this country before were Christians so we should base our laws on what the Christian majority believes?

    Political Islam is particularly partial to Muslims whereas Christianity doesn't discriminate against non-Christians.
    There is nothing more ridiculous then claiming that a religion is not partial to the people who adhere to it and discriminates against those who don't.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-19-09 at 01:05 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #43
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Neither is Islam. It is a religion. However it can be forced into a political system. Case and point abortion, gay marriage, embryonic stem cell research. ALL the arguments against them are based on religious belief. Want to keep playing this game? Or are we going to keep playing like millions of Christians in this country don't continually complain about how the founding fathers and the other pile of dust catching bones that lived in this country before weren't Christians so we should base our laws on what the Christian majority believes?
    Political Islam is the doctrine that relates to the unbeliever, the kafir. Islamís relationship to the kafir cannot be religious since a Muslim is strictly forbidden to have any religious interaction with them The religion of Islam is what is required for a Muslim to avoid Hell and enter Paradise.

    The Trilogy not only advocates a religious superiority over the kafiróthe kafirs go to Hell whereas Muslims go to Paradiseóbut also its doctrine demands that Muslims dominate the kafir in all politics and culture. This domination is political, not religious.

    As mentioned earlier, the Koran has 61% of its text devoted to the kafir. The Sira (Mohammedís biography) has about 75% of its text devoted to the kafir and jihad.

    Islamís success comes primarily from its politics. In thirteen years as a spiritual leader, Mohammed converted 150 people to his religion. When he became a political leader and warrior, Islam exploded in growth, and Mohammed became king of Arabia in ten years.

    Islam has a complete doctrine of how to treat the kafir that is found in the Trilogy.
    Political Islam // The 5 Principles

    Read from the linked page before asking any questions, ok?

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #44
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,474

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Political Islam // The 5 Principles

    Read from the linked page before asking any questions, ok?
    Yes Bhkad. Point to some radical Islamic site to prove that Islam is a political system. I'm done here. You're an idiot.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #45
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There is nothing more ridiculous then claiming that a religion is not partial to the people who adhere to it and discriminates against those who don't.
    There is nothing as ridiculous as that? What caused your flip flop? Last week you were warning liberals about Islam and now, what?



    OBL 11/24/02

  6. #46
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,474

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    There is nothing as ridiculous as that? What caused your flip flop? Last week you were warning liberals about Islam and now, what?


    No. You are an idiot irregardless of what I may think of the tactics liberals use to avoid the argument on Islam. Islam is not a political system. It's not trying to take over the world. It's not even trying to take my coloring pencils away. However the argument I made was there is a problem within it. That problem being the radicals. That you take that somehow to mean that Islam is a political system that should be opposed is on you. Not me. Let's not play like we're on the same page about Islam and you're not one of the most dishonest posters on this board. You were being dishonest with this poll from the start. There is no such thing as political Islam. Islam can be forced into a political system but in and of itself it is not a political system. Neither is Christianity unless it is used for that purpose. No flip-flop here. Just your idiotic belief that because I disagree with liberals on a certain issue that I agree with you on another.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-19-09 at 01:23 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Neither is Islam. It is a religion. However it can be forced into a political system. Case and point abortion, gay marriage, embryonic stem cell research. ALL the arguments against them are based on religious belief. Want to keep playing this game? Or are we going to keep playing like millions of Christians in this country don't continually complain about how the founding fathers and the other pile of dust catching bones that lived in this country before were Christians so we should base our laws on what the Christian majority believes?



    There is nothing more ridiculous then claiming that a religion is not partial to the people who adhere to it and discriminates against those who don't.
    The USA was founded on Christian-Judeo principles. To deny that is to deny a historical fact.

    Islam is a political-religious system. All you have to do is look at the middle east. To deny that is to deny reality.

    Where would you rather live than in the USA?

  8. #48
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes Bhkad. Point to some radical Islamic site to prove that Islam is a political system. I'm done here. You're an idiot.
    You surrendered your argument pretty quickly. One would think you'd fare better than that against an idiot.

    All I know is that I have had to change my style of posting to stay within the rules of decorum around here and when I see someone like you violate those rules it makes me think that if you can get away with it so can I.

    And everyone else, too, for that matter.

    So, I owe you one.

    OBL 11/24/02

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-22-16 @ 07:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,215

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    You surrendered your argument pretty quickly. One would think you'd fare better than that against an idiot.

    All I know is that I have had to change my style of posting to stay within the rules of decorum around here and when I see someone like you violate those rules it makes me think that if you can get away with it so can I.

    And everyone else, too, for that matter.

    So, I owe you one.
    So where is the site as Hautey requested?

    Originally Posted by Hatuey
    Yes Bhkad. Point to some radical Islamic site to prove that Islam is a political system. I'm done here. You're an idiot.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Political Islam or liberal Democracy. Which is better? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    You surrendered your argument pretty quickly. One would think you'd fare better than that against an idiot.

    All I know is that I have had to change my style of posting to stay within the rules of decorum around here and when I see someone like you violate those rules it makes me think that if you can get away with it so can I.

    And everyone else, too, for that matter.

    So, I owe you one.
    The liberals don't think the rules apply the same way for them. Liberals think freedom of speech is when you agree with them. Otherwise, you're a nazi, warmonger, homophobe, racist, bigot, IDIOT, etc, etc.
    Last edited by walleye; 01-19-09 at 01:34 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •